The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

garett

Will there be a second drop next week too? For those who dont get one on sunday?

garett,

Jojofernz

Do you perhaps mean the reload?
Yes! Haha it was too early for me, I meant the reload

Change of plans again, I think I can make 10 sets for this weekend. :ko: Expect it on Sunday and I'll announce two 30 minute time slots for the drop when it will happen.
Raw Ti or these 2 colors (you can leave a note with the order if you prefer the dark green / bronze or the dark purple / gold instead of the raw). I know I've said that I wouldn't sell these, but I have way more of them then how many I would want to give away and it wouldn't be a sought after color.

I've managed to adjust the new visual sensor samples and it seems like it's working as it should. These will probably come with some better click discs as well which are just a few seconds off, I'll need some feedback for those. I don't have enough for the rest, but you won't miss it much anyways with the visual indicator working.

Both, but I don't recommend it with the Ti sleeve on either. 12mm glass or wood sleeve is the minimum recommended.
Thank you for replying to me but I mistakenly said revolve when I meant the reload!

Will the reload gen 1 be able to unscrew the tempest or just gen 2?

Thanks again for fielding all of our questions, staying on top of all this, really incredible customer interaction and service, top notch!

Jojofernz,
Reactions: Fox
I've been using the Tempest for a few weeks. I wrote an in depth review on page 23. It covers many areas including those you asked about. I also posted some videos of use on page 24. In one of the videos I'm casually puffing like a joint.

In the review I state that it takes a lot of effort to remove the flow tube. That is not a problem anymore. I think it's just difficult the first time. I've updated with a few amendments and will be posting the review to Reddit over the weekend.
Any chance of delaying the reddit review post till after the test unit release? 😄

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I have been thinking that it would be great to get interest started in reddit... I spend way to much time there so, I was just waiting for someone else to do it before I started talking about it :p

VapingYogi,

Shorner

I have been thinking that it would be great to get interest started in reddit... I spend way to much time there so, I was just waiting for someone else to do it before I started talking about it :p
Well don't do it until these pre release units have sold, we don't want anymore on here poaching them🤣🤣

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Well don't do it until these pre release units have sold, we don't want anymore on here poaching them🤣🤣
Oh 100% I was going to ask Brenyo after the drop is I could start sharing it in the medical cannabis groups I’m a part of

VapingYogi,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Early access Sunday drop

1st Sunday drop timer (5 kits)

2nd Sunday drop timer (5 kits)

ONE TEMPEST PER PERSON. If there is more than one in the order then the whole order will be cancelled.
If you plan to purchase please read the thread from at least page 28 to know what you're buying exactly.
Reload is a must for these early kits because it doesn't come with a leather case yet to hold the hot cap.

The Raw Ti kits will be available HERE within the next 30 minutes of the timer running out. If you prefer the Dark green or Dark purple color (maximum 3 kits each) you can leave a note in the order comment or drop me a message here after you've placed an order.
Early version of the visual indicator is included. First 10 kits will also include an early click indicator.

The missing pieces and updated parts will be available for purchase at release.

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I went to my girlfriend’s mums place for dinner, I took my favourite Dynavap and reload and all I could think about is how much nicer and more convenient it would be to be here with a Tempest. All the feedback from the guys who have them, has me daydreaming (at dinner) about about the possibilities.

VapingYogi,
Reactions: RedZep

garett

Reload is a must for these early kits.
Hey Brenyo, why exactly is the Reload a must? And is it only a must for the test kits or in general?

And will you post a link, or can we buy directly on the website?

Are the early kits now with an indicator? You said you try to include the new visual indicator.

Last edited:
garett,
Reactions: Brenyo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
As much as I would like to try out this highly anticipated next best vape, I've never been a Black Friday Gladiator kind of guy so I think I'm just gonna wait for release. That's one more for you all who are desperate to be the first to own one. At least in this Black Friday like crush at the door no one will be trampled. :lol:

I'll certainly be in the line on release day when everybody gets one, just maybe not at the front. ;)

RedZep

As much as I would like to try out this highly anticipated next best vape, I've never been a Black Friday Gladiator kind of guy so I think I'm just gonna wait for release. That's one more for you all who are desperate to be the first to own one. At least in this Black Friday like crush at the door no one will be trampled. :lol:

I'll certainly be in the line on release day when everybody gets one, just maybe not at the front. ;)
There's no downside to getting one from the limited release. As any missing components will be delivered at full release.

Unless people want to wait until there is more feedback from users before deciding to buy. I think many people are feeling pretty sure of their purchase at this point though.

FirmLeg

There's no downside to getting one from the limited release. As any missing components will be delivered at full release.

Unless people want to wait until there is more feedback from users before deciding to buy. I think many people are feeling pretty sure of their purchase at this point though.
I'm with cybrguy. Making the decision to not compete for the handful that are available has taken some stress (not sure if that's the best word haha) away

Happy to wait until there's enough for all!

MDude

I will probably try to buy a raw ti one...
But I will not be worried if I don't, then I can pick a nice anodized one.

MDude,
Top Bottom