• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Tasty Tube by Glass Charlie

simba

@weedanwine
So I'm officially the first TT owner to have a breakage 😂 also I predicted it in conversation with Charlie before I received it, at least I know myself I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️. Getting a replacement mouthpiece for a very reasonable price, so that's all good.

In the meantime I've realised that either I hate this thing on a rig, or a rig with a tyre perc is completely the wrong match for the TT. I really don't get the satisfying hits that I get using it natively.

I've ended up using the WPA as a mouthpiece until I get my replacement sent through. It's a bit hotter but not a big difference.

Video I'd uploaded to insta using the WPA as a mouthpiece.

Jams67

Hats off Charlie this thing is awesome! I never knew about it until last week but again, same as a few others, the Vapefeind video auto played on my YouTube feed after watching the TinyMight accessories video. I was well impressed so ordered one that morning 😂

It’s not disappointed one bit, I love it. I was getting a hot spot the first few try’s and I noticed the inner part is sitting off a bit, so closer to the edge at one point, I need to concentrate the flame more on the opposite side and now im getting perfectly even extraction. Still playing around with different loading, heating and pulling techniques to see what works best. Im finding you can go pretty aggressive using the Blaser big shot gt 8000 ive combusted once, even that was quite cool seeing the spark and combustion in the bowl right in front of my face. Got a kitchen torch and a dremel torch to try but I think the GT8000 finally has a purpose in my collection, although I think initial heat up with the GT8000 followed with top ups from the kitchen torch could work well.

I was surprised at how easy it is too handle and it cools down a lot quicker than I was expecting, I keep mine sitting on the bong after ive used it so just sit it down and forget about it anyway.

EDIT:
Uploading pics after a morning of bowls on the tasty tube is hard 😂 Wanted to post this ive been trying and actually quite like it…

The Tasty Wood or Sticky Tube or Tasty Runt (My tube is definitely sticky after this mornings sesh lol)

Last edited:

AbidingInNM

It really really can knock a bowl into smithereens. I have a ton of vapes, not many can do this Hotrod, Anvil, B2.....all require a fiddle. 20 secs big torch till good n yellow around the base of the bowl. Then do that primer toot for terps, magical then another 8-10 depending on size of bowl for kamikaze hit. Mega dude mega. Sorry about the dribble....

And then the resulting ABV was close but still a bit in there.....he he. I went to bed soon after this....

What bong is that? I love it.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Those who know me know i dont do givaways on time. This one was no exception :lol::lol::lol:

Ive had the bit of paper with the early adopters written on it pinned to my studio cork board for months. Heres a video of a friend randomly picking a name from the sheet if you care to find out.

https://streamable.com/zd3n08

(Why cant i seem to embed this? Has something changed?)

Spoiler alert!!!

Its dead rabbit! Theyre on here iirc @DeadRabb1t is that you?!?!

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Those who know me know i dont do givaways on time. This one was no exception :lol::lol::lol:

Ive had the bit of paper with the early adopters written on it pinned to my studio cork board for months. Heres a video of a friend randomly picking a name from the sheet if you care to find out.

https://streamable.com/zd3n08

(Why cant i seem to embed this? Has something changed?)

Spoiler alert!!!

Its dead rabbit! Theyre on here iirc @DeadRabb1t is that you
... I'm speechless

Which if you ask anyone who knows me is very rare 😂

The Pooka D

Is there a way to pick one of these up in the US? I know Vapefiend has them and can ship, but their shipping is almost the cost of the unit.

The Pooka D,
Reactions: davesmith

coolbreeze

Had business at @VapeFiend.com so I took the opportunity to snag a Tasty Tube, and what a nice a Vape! Flavor is spectacular, airflow perfect, heating process straightforward, and the hits milked the Milkball. I'm really enjoying it through water; gonna try it dry next.
IMG-3124.jpg

Edit: Yeah, that was really nice! Like a big glass doob, but fairly cool and loaded with flavor. Either I've happened to hit its sweet spot right off or it's got a wide window of great results.

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
So I wasn't completely happy with the water piece I'd been using with the TT, so had an idea that @davesmith has beautifully made into reality.

I present to you (name TBD)

IMG-20230309-105241-535.webp

Also love that it arrived in time for my wake an bake this morning, helped by the fact that I'm off work today 💥

And some hits for ya

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
Straight up, work isn't possible after something like this - unless your work is collecting rent, or something equally exploitative/extractive
For me it is, but I'm not trying to boast, opposite really. My health conditions mean I can sink large amounts and still go on to conduct a day's work at a professional level.

Honestly wish I didn't need to consume such large amounts to medicate, but thankful that I can lead a mostly "normal" life thanks to cannabis and quality devices like the TT which mean I can do it efficiently and cleanly.

Top Bottom