The Picture Thread

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Looks to be on purpose, that eyeglass company loves to have poorly set ads that question your vision.
Usually I'd agree, but the Specsavers logo is also upsidedown...

Obligatory photo:
eye.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nice hauses, specially the dangle hoisery.... 😱 Alpine?

Bottom image of?
( doesn’t show up on my iPad )
Ah yes, for those with iPhone/Pad (iOS) that can't view .bmp files.. I'm back on the pc, as well, as I'm sure you can tell, and forgot to check it on iPhone.. thanks! :tup::

MTG-Cavewoman.jpg

And thank you @ChooChooCharlie, with your amazing knowledge and taste in art, for explaining why BB Dong-man became so popular in the meme world to us plebes...! :clap::bowdown:

And why are they picking on Kevin James...? Cuz he's a massive douche and his tv shows suck? Sounds about right...

Last edited:

shroomi

Let's try this!
Here's a beautiful bonsai made by the local group of enthusiasts in my town. The technique used to achieve the different colors in the trunk is called "tanuki", like the little japanese animal. These raccoon-like guys, in the folk tales, are said to deceive men by turning into other things, and if you remember in the Super Mario Bros game you can actually turn into stone when Mario gets the tanuki power up.

PXL-20230917-124514790.jpg
[/url]

florduh

I don't know if any other single image captures the evil absurdity of our current civilization quite like this picture of the wealthiest man on the planet cosplaying as a cowboy in front of the poorest people on the planet.

F7XhfkmbEAAzkQk

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Bologna, B4 AI, there was “room” 4 Mae West ( prolly B4 UR time, and MOCA? ), by Dali

BTW, YR pic was impressive, dongle tree, et AI! Gratzi.🤗

Attaboy, Dude (still sporting YR cannahat?)

Last edited:
stark1,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna, B4 AI, there was “room” 4 Mae West ( prolly B4 UR time, and MOCA? ), by Dali

BTW, YR pic was impressive, dongle tree, et AI! Gratzi.🤗

Attaboy, Dude (still sporting YR cannahat?)

Once again left trying to figure out cryptic text publicly... oh joy 😑:

Are you saying that Dali was creating art before other people (not me) started using his art as a blueprint with AI to make silly memes... and that he was painting before I was born in 1966? Like this one that he created in 1934-5 and later used to make the Mae West Room in 1975? :hmm::
pst0552dali.jpg

The memes are not "mine", I just steal and repost... but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much....! ;)

The weed leaf hat that was given to me for free with a vendor purchase that I said I would never wear and you asked for, but later reneged on...? No, I found somebody else that was happy to take it off my hands... ✌️

So how'd I do...?:sherlock::science:

Last edited:

florduh

Three politicians who look almost identical:

Gavin Newsom of California

1200px-Gavin_Newsom_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Doug Burgum of North Dakota

Governor_Doug_Burgum.jpg

Randall Flagg of Nevada

jamey+sheridan.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha