The Picture Thread

CANtalk

9shv29d9ps7d1.png

:peace: :leaf:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Here's some pics from my hike earlier today! It was an in-and-out hike, bout 7.5 miles total, and an approximately 2400+ foot elevation gain from trailhead to the peak.

The rhododendrons were in full bloom, and it sometimes felt like I was hiking through a sea of green and pink. Here's some of the Flora I came across on the way up:
RItkan73-Tg-C-BU0fb-O6-HVA-thumb-271e.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-2720.jpg

h3pz-SILPQN-TUn-Bu-ANo-Zpw-thumb-2713.jpg

x-SX79c-EUSAm-HZSro-Ut-Xbq-A-thumb-2714.jpg

2-CXPficx-SGq-N-Rgkd-YQSYQ-thumb-2708.jpg

oo-Qw-Nb-SQ9-Sa-IBaf-FFy1w-thumb-2703.jpg

GEFsmw1g-STS-ETo6ki1n-Sw-thumb-2724.jpg

I came across this big little individual on the trail today. Giant snail had to be 3-4 inches long.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-2711.jpg

So much dense forest and huge trees didn't allow many views on the way to the top. But I get almost there, turn a corner to the top, walk out and BAM, this view hits me! This is what makes the whole climb worth it! I had a great lunch here
😁

Kto-VX-Roi2-ENXJGN4hyw-thumb-2700.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-26fa.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-26f2.jpg

(^ just held my iPhone camera up against my binoculars for that last one. Not perfect, but it worked :razz:)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I completed a new hike today with my dog to a new mountain summit.

I took this pic from the peak of Iron Mountain (approx. 5500 ft elevation) this afternoon. The views from that spot were amazing in every direction!
IMG-5005.jpg

Gotta show some love to Summit, my hiking partner, as she really sometimes helps to pull me up and over some of the more difficult parts of my climbs (like this rocky/slippery shit). My dog is awesome!
IMG-4959.jpg

Such a beautiful spot. I just sat there with my binoculars and stared at everything in every direction for a while.
IMG-4990.jpg

IMG-4992.jpg

IMG-4993.jpg

I met this little one on the trail today. I tossed a couple pieces of peanut to it, and they became my best friend after that. Let me get really close to take a couple of pics
😁

He-EEH418-Rei-W9-Wca-J8q-Xew-thumb-2739.jpg

And, last but not least...a complimentary vape pic!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-2755.jpg

Last edited:

florduh

After the presidential debate, Joe Biden greeted by his wife Jill Biden while Trump walks off stage​

be2fgwl8889d1.jpeg

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1dq9ats
:peace: :leaf:

Brother, that's because he couldn't exit on his own power:

-1x-1.jpg

Solidarity with that poor producer watching another Trump term flash before his eyes :uhoh:

And no offense to you personally @CANtalk but if I had it my way, we'd use some technology to block foreigners from ever viewing any video or images of last night :shrug:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Brother, that's because he couldn't exit on his own power:
Uhu, one of the comments on that reddit link really aced it:

"still frame: aw, his wife supports him!

video: oh... his wife supports him"

:myday:

And no offense to you personally @CANtalk but if I had it my way, we'd use some technology to block foreigners from ever viewing any video or images of last night
I'm afraid the dammage is done (actually has been done years ago) so blocking video from this travesty won't make any difference...
But it has to be said: the shitshow sure entered a new level.

LIke Joe, i'm lost for words!

Top Bottom