The Picture Thread

HughJundys

DirtyBurger
Staff member
1021693-Screenshot-20240522-170014-Facebook.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Really awesome hike here last week with my daughter and her BF if you're interested.... tight somewhat loose single-track on 150'+ cliffs 😱 :
We did the whole loop and I definitely wouldn't call it "challenging"...:rolleyes::
So many amazing places, so close with so little time...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh yeah, the Community Center gave me this the other day, too, so I'm currently checking it out...👀:

They gave me two $20 vouchers so I got 14 of these babies:

From her:

And now I'm gonna go back (cart break/meal enhancer InDaVan ;)) and maybe get a nice fat wad of fresh goat cheese and some crusty bread with the other voucher...:brow::rockon: Maaaaan, when they say FREEport, they really fuckin' mean it...! :rofl::tup::peace:

Edit: got there a little late and had to settle for "3 ingredient" sour dough, but otherwise, mission accomplished...!:

Now I just gotta grab a couple of lemons (limes too for the gin & tonics, don't forget) cuz I already have Tabasco on hand...:nod::drool:✌️

Ha:

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I'll never forget my stepfather Tony ...on the 50th Anniversary of D Day we spent a great day at Belmont Park for the third leg of Horse Racings Triple Crown, and I gave him this lighter to commemorate the day as he was a radio-man at Normandy Beach. Three days later the NY Rangers won the Stanley Cup. It was a glorious time.

Thirty years later, I'll never forget that day at the track with him and the way he would tease me about those "funny cigarettes" ... rest in peace Tony 🌹 🇮🇹

20240606-101928.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I had the day off work today, and went on a new hike to see some new waterfalls in a beautiful area I hadn't hiked before.

Had to drive for a while over slow mountain dirt roads to get to the trailhead. I stopped to take this before I even got to the trailhead because the views were already awesome!
k-Oc1oo4-Sjyeg4-QNVv-EZ2g-thumb-2694.jpg

This is the first of the big two waterfalls I was out there to find. This one, Upper Kentucky Falls, is 88-feet tall.
SFXLl-YLDRh-Cfl-El-I7-Eugj-Q-thumb-2685.jpg

And this was Lower Kentucky Falls. This 133-foot tall waterfall was in a beautiful area!
K2-Jqp-Lr6-Qyu-FJju9w3-V1-BQ-thumb-2675.jpg

And this was a pretty spot I found along the way. It was a little pond perched right on top of a mountain. I had to take a pic of this serene spot! I'd love to come back and camp out by this pond sometime in the future.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-2672.jpg

Anyway. Just wanted to share my fun from earlier today. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Happy Friday, Peoples...!

Might as well toss this here, too:

Aaaand sumptin silly:

:tup::peace:

Top Bottom