The Picture Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
2gHas4oDveCyUxLSrj09O7C5UEI

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, of the 3 shops I hit up on the way back from the Lisbon flea market, this place (medical) is pretty cool. Crazy variety of everything and overall was a little pricey, but 2500mg thc chocolate bars for $60 is the cheapest I've seen offered from a storefront so far...! (note the river to the right):

This is upstream on the same river as last weekend, the Androscoggin, it's the border between Durham and Lisbon (note the same shop to the right):

Here it is zoomed in:

One other med shop I checked out does zero online advertising and has a good selection of flower with all ounces on sale for $100 every Friday, so I may check em out sometime... edit:

and the other one, River Driver Cannabis is rec... nice shop but it can't compete with medical.

Tons of shops up around there compared with where I'm at (around 30 mins away) and many have little, if any, online presence, save for maybe a FB site...

Last edited:

florduh

_133305635_455d3b68-e998-4cf5-9718-93c5e8b093d1.jpg

To me, it just looks like they tried to beat the climate protesters to it!

Remember this?:

6720.jpg

Maybe he's just Radahn-maxxing :shrug:

GEF3Je1WQAAiVw-.jpg:large

for non-nerds:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Closest of the 1/2 dozen or so smaller hardware stores within like 2 miles cuz like 5 Home Creepots are 10 to 20 miles away...:

I went in there looking for a tiny allen wrench to take apart my Terp Hammer and they didn't have one small enough, but an older guy working there said they had a bunch of loose ones out back and just gave me one that fit, no charge. He then asked what the hammer was used for and after I told him he smiled and said he thought it was cannabis related. He then said he used to work for the state doing cannabis related licensing etc before retiring to this current part-time gig... ha, nice dude...👍🏻

coolbreeze

Closest of the 1/2 dozen or so smaller hardware stores within like 2 miles cuz like 5 Home Creepots are 10 to 20 miles away...:

I went in there looking for a tiny allen wrench to take apart my Terp Hammer and they didn't have one small enough, but an older guy working there said they had a bunch of loose ones out back and just gave me one that fit, no charge. He then asked what the hammer was used for and after I told him he smiled and said he thought it was cannabis related. He then said he used to work for the state doing cannabis related licensing etc before retiring to this current part-time gig... ha, nice dude...👍🏻
Did you tell him his sign was blocking out the scenery?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I finally went here:
like a mile away, to checkout the thrift store and see what other services are available and somebody was passing out these:

So, I went to the Shaw's on the way back next to the hotel and...:o :

Pretty sweet deal! But alas, Scotch season is ova, and I still have plenty of Highland Park leftover anyway... yep, Bourbon season it is! I don't think I've had any of this particular Whistlepig before... hmmm 🤔:

Nah, I still have a more than half full bottle of Bulleit from last season...hmm...:hmm: Oh, ok, free macdaddy gin & tonics (or gimlets :brow:) it is...!:nod::

"Vapour Infused", huh...?🧐 You can bet your sweet ass it will be...! :tup: Thanks, town of Freeport...! :cheers::peace:

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I finally went here, like a mile away, to checkout the thrift store and see what other services are available and somebody was passing out these:

So, I went to the Shaw's on the way back next to the hotel and...:o :

Pretty sweet deal! But alas, Scotch season is ova, and I still have plenty of Highland Park leftover anyway... yep, Bouron season it is! I don't think I've had any of this particular Whistlepig before... hmmm 🤔:

Nah, I still have a more than half full bottle of Bulleit from last season...hmm...:hmm: Oh, ok, macdaddy gin & tonics it is (or gimlets)...:

Thanks, Freeport, Maine...! :cheers::tup::peace:

Bourbon season it is 🥃

With the Preakness & Belmont Stakes right around the corner I just snagged a new bottle of Blanton's, but not having any luck chasing down this little 50ml bottle I'm desperate to add to my collection 🏇

20240516-133207.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom