Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Darb

It was lights out for me last night. Great vapor production, tastes excellent...need to invest in the core and nibbler xl now.
How do the tanks compare to the oil coils on the sr71?
The old tanks don't even fit unless you "modify the mouth piece" by removing the screen. I'm not sure if the new stainless tops will work with the tanks either. I'd buy the coils as the tanks seem like too much trouble to use.

The imr 18350's are the generic version, The AW branded 18350's just out right perform better for any portable vape.
The imr should work fine, but the AW's will perform better.

This is from some website, a quick brief description.
Thanks again, you have replied mantunes and I appreciate your time
Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable battery is now available in 18350 size. These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications.
Can be charged with any Li-ion battery charger with 4.2V output.

Specifications:
Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 700mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge: CC/CV (max. charging rate 1.5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 8C

Caution:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss )

So realistically will I waste oil if I use the use 18350 that was included with the persei?I would rather wait, then waste oil trying with the wrong battery. Has anyone had luck with EO herc sr71 using the imr batteries that came with the persei?

Happyendin21,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Hi. This has nothing to do with the message I replied from, but I messaged you(W9Tech) on here I think yesterday, and I'm if you've been really busy, but I never got a response and u have responded to other people since then. So here it is again: Hey, this is to THC Scientific. First off,I can't wait to check out the new glass on glass convection vape! Your products seem pretty legit. I have had a few problems tho. First, I ordered the bender and received it with a Hammer cart that would not unscrew, no matter what I tried, so you had me send it back in to replace it, so I'm still waiting on that. Thank you for shipping this one express, even though the post office sucks and I still haven't received it and this is day two now and it was one day shipping! U should get ur money back for the one day express shipping! But anyway, I got a new Hercules SR-71 coming in the mail too, and I'm a little worried bcuz I've been reading about people's older style tops for the Persei getting fried from the Hercules SR-71! Idk if I got old or new tops, but my serial number on them is 5987. But I'm worried bcuz I didn't know much about the Persei, besides that I heard it was a good vape, so I screwed up and thought I was buying mine from a place that said they're a authorized dealer of your products, but it was on eBay, and I didn't know and of course the place I got it from never told me, that it says right on the box that it voids the warranty if u get it from an auction site! I wish I bought it directly from you, but I didn't even know who made it yet at that point! I just knew it was a good vape and I saw it on eBay so I bought it! Since I bought that a couple weeks ago,I ordered the bender and the Hercules SR-71, two of your 3.5ml e-juice tanks, and I pre-ordered "The Core"too, but directly from your website, as I would have done with the Persei if I known it wouldn't be warranted!!! I should have researched it better first!! Bcuz now if something goes wrong, they just told me that I'd have to send it to them and they would have to deal with you directly for me! Is that what a true authorized dealer has to do or is it bcuz it was bought on eBay? And is there any way around this? I would just purchase the $60 warranty on your website, but it's still not gonna be the full warranty that would have came with it if I bought it directly from you, correct? Sorry for the long message. I'm just concerned bcuz I already had an issue with the bender and had to send the hammer cart directly to u and I would like to deal directly with u if a problem occurs with the Persei too!! If I known that it would only be warranted through a 3rd party,I would NOT have bought it from them! I'm PISSED bcuz of course they don't tell u that when u buy it from them!! If there is some other way around this, please let me know. I'll gladly pay you the $60 if I can get the same warranty with it that I should have gotten!! It's still a Persei!! And I've already bought alot of stuff from you that isn't cheap, and I know that I will be buying more too!! Please let me know asap. Thank you. (Edit: since I wrote this,i received everything I had coming in the mail except the core. I also wanted to ask u, which heater core for the SR-71 is the 3.7 and which is the 7.4? Bcuz I got both with it.) Thank you.
Please make sure the correct assembly.

Now put the coil in, load your oil in the center sides does not matter give it a few 2 second taps on the power button it will warm up really quick and suck the oil in.

Now it needs a .5 buffer. You need to load around .7 in it to get it going.

Now once loaded go ahead and put the Stainless Top Cap on first, make sure its pressed in, then put the mouth piece on and screw it in.

Press power button count to three and inhale. Hold on please as you launch.

Also you may want to sit down for the first one and have a cup of water near by.

Vapoholic420,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Hi. This has nothing to do with the message I replied from, but I messaged you(W9Tech) on here I think yesterday, and I'm if you've been really busy, but I never got a response and u have responded to other people since then. So here it is again: Hey, this is to THC Scientific. First off,I can't wait to check out the new glass on glass convection vape! Your products seem pretty legit. I have had a few problems tho. First, I ordered the bender and received it with a Hammer cart that would not unscrew, no matter what I tried, so you had me send it back in to replace it, so I'm still waiting on that. Thank you for shipping this one express, even though the post office sucks and I still haven't received it and this is day two now and it was one day shipping! U should get ur money back for the one day express shipping! But anyway, I got a new Hercules SR-71 coming in the mail too, and I'm a little worried bcuz I've been reading about people's older style tops for the Persei getting fried from the Hercules SR-71! Idk if I got old or new tops, but my serial number on them is 5987. But I'm worried bcuz I didn't know much about the Persei, besides that I heard it was a good vape, so I screwed up and thought I was buying mine from a place that said they're a authorized dealer of your products, but it was on eBay, and I didn't know and of course the place I got it from never told me, that it says right on the box that it voids the warranty if u get it from an auction site! I wish I bought it directly from you, but I didn't even know who made it yet at that point! I just knew it was a good vape and I saw it on eBay so I bought it! Since I bought that a couple weeks ago,I ordered the bender and the Hercules SR-71, two of your 3.5ml e-juice tanks, and I pre-ordered "The Core"too, but directly from your website, as I would have done with the Persei if I known it wouldn't be warranted!!! I should have researched it better first!! Bcuz now if something goes wrong, they just told me that I'd have to send it to them and they would have to deal with you directly for me! Is that what a true authorized dealer has to do or is it bcuz it was bought on eBay? And is there any way around this? I would just purchase the $60 warranty on your website, but it's still not gonna be the full warranty that would have came with it if I bought it directly from you, correct? Sorry for the long message. I'm just concerned bcuz I already had an issue with the bender and had to send the hammer cart directly to u and I would like to deal directly with u if a problem occurs with the Persei too!! If I known that it would only be warranted through a 3rd party,I would NOT have bought it from them! I'm PISSED bcuz of course they don't tell u that when u buy it from them!! If there is some other way around this, please let me know. I'll gladly pay you the $60 if I can get the same warranty with it that I should have gotten!! It's still a Persei!! And I've already bought alot of stuff from you that isn't cheap, and I know that I will be buying more too!! Please let me know asap. Thank you. (Edit: since I wrote this,i received everything I had coming in the mail except the core. I also wanted to ask u, which heater core for the SR-71 is the 3.7 and which is the 7.4? Bcuz I got both with it.) Thank you.
Ok so now that I have some time let me jump on this.

Who was the retailer that you bought this from?

Who did you talk to at the company?

I have to see tomorrow who did your return.

As for the tops all Persei packages have the older style tops we are trying to get manufacturing at speed to replace tops before we send out at the same time replace tops that didnt conform to Hercules specs. Please forgive us as we never thought about the Hercules when we designed the original tops.

As for the warranty purchase this is not an issue because this a service charge and what that means you can keep breaking your Persei every year and sending it to us and for the service charge we will repair your Persei with another additional year of coverage.

Keeps you from buying a new unit every time we have a upgrade.
I do think they replied to you.

I do think you can just purchase the warranty thru w9tech.com and as far as the rods go, the white one is the 7.4v and the blue one is the 3.7v(blue) rod.
3.7 blue heat rod is made for flowers only, white can do oils or oils and herbs at the same time @7.4v(white)

Hope this helps

Edit

The core is still not out yet, so it will probably ship to you as soon as it arrives.
Order's with "The Core" & other various items are sent out as to not hold up your ordered till the core arrives.
So if you ordered a core and other items, we will ship out all items except the core till that arrives.:tup:

Last edited:

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Hey, thank you Blazing OG. Yes, it did help I appreciate it. Also, are there any videos or instructions for the new SR-71, that show loading it with herbs too?? Am I supposed to use the oil sponges if I'm using just herbs? And when I boil everything first, am I supposed to boil the heating rods too? If there is no detailed videos, will someone post one and post the link here please? Thank u for all your help!! And now to THE Scientific, I got my Persei through Vapor Active on Ebay. So does it still at least have the first year warranted for free, or do I gotta purchase the warranty even for the first year, bcuz I got it from a store on eBay? It said on their description it had a lifetime warranty on it!! But if something goes wrong, I want to deal directly with you! I think there might actually be something wrong with my single top top, bcuz the pin inside is way shorter than the one on the double top, and sometimes when I hit the button the light and vape stay on even when I release the button!! And, I even just bought the Persei too! I got it in the mail on the 17th of August!! And now I see that I would have got a deal too if I bought it all on your site together too!! Figures!!! That Sucks!!! So now I'm really mad at myself for getting my Persei through a store on eBay instead of you guy's!!! So please let me know if I can hopefully at least go directly through you guys if I have any problems, or if I gotta deal with the place I got it from and have them send it in to you? And I'm not sure who I talked to for the return of the Hammer cart. Sorry. Thank you for all your help!!
I do think they replied to you.

I do think you can just purchase the warranty thru w9tech.com and as far as the rods go, the white one is the 7.4v and the blue one is the 3.7v rod.
3.7 blue heat rod is made for flowers only, white can do oils or oils and herbs at the same time.

Hope this helps

Vapoholic420,

cannaman559

Ataxian, you are crazy like a fox. I am 2 weeks in to using a CE4 carto for Pure Gold extract from Tetra Labs. I loaded 2 ampules (which are .5g each I think). Came right to the 1.2ml line. After 2 weeks it's down to 0.8ml. I get small clouds from it (no massive vapor like regular ejuice), but have been doing 15 to 20 hits per day. I am using 3.0 Tenergy batteries and have only swapped once after about 10 to 11 days. Probably need to swap once a week though.

No Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin, or any other additives.

Got the carto from UpTech, it's the one with long wicks. Mine is yellow and is called The FA-18 Hornet. Here it is ready for launch (yeah, I know an FA-18 does not launch).
zym0.jpg
Where did you snag this mod stand from? I want one...will mod stands be in the works for w9tech? Ive been looking at arsenal mod stands (the colleseum) but it would be great if there was a design out specifically for the persei and its attachments...maybe a cup holder mod stand for the travels too...

cannaman559,

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
Ataxian, you are crazy like a fox. I am 2 weeks in to using a CE4 carto for Pure Gold extract from Tetra Labs. I loaded 2 ampules (which are .5g each I think). Came right to the 1.2ml line. After 2 weeks it's down to 0.8ml. I get small clouds from it (no massive vapor like regular ejuice), but have been doing 15 to 20 hits per day. I am using 3.0 Tenergy batteries and have only swapped once after about 10 to 11 days. Probably need to swap once a week though.

No Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin, or any other additives.

Got the carto from UpTech, it's the one with long wicks. Mine is yellow and is called The FA-18 Hornet. Here it is ready for launch (yeah, I know an FA-18 does not launch).
zym0.jpg

The reason that you might only be getting small clouds of vapor (as i swear that I've seen many people using the same thing and getting gigantic clouds) is that you stated you are using 3.0 batteries. If you were referring to 3.0v batteries, then your batteries are too low of voltage to properly run that cart if it is one from w9tech since their carts come in resistances of 2.5 or 5 ohms which would need 3.7v and 7.4v respectively. However, on fresh batteries if using two aw imr 18350, the voltage can be up to 8.4v unless I'm mistaken which is why you can always tell the difference between fresh and used batteries.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So realistically will I waste oil if I use the use 18350 that was included with the persei?I would rather wait, then waste oil trying with the wrong battery. Has anyone had luck with EO herc sr71 using the imr batteries that came with the persei?
No not at all, you wont be wasting anything , but the aw probably reach temps faster.

Hey, thank you Blazing OG. Yes, it did help I appreciate it. Also, are there any videos or instructions for the new SR-71, that show loading it with herbs too?? Am I supposed to use the oil sponges if I'm using just herbs? And when I boil everything first, am I supposed to boil the heating rods too? If there is no detailed videos, will someone post one and post the link here please? Thank u for all your help!! And now to THE Scientific, I got my Persei through Vapor Active on Ebay. So does it still at least have the first year warranted for free, or do I gotta purchase the warranty even for the first year, bcuz I got it from a store on eBay? It said on their description it had a lifetime warranty on it!! But if something goes wrong, I want to deal directly with you! I think there might actually be something wrong with my single top top, bcuz the pin inside is way shorter than the one on the double top, and sometimes when I hit the button the light and vape stay on even when I release the button!! And, I even just bought the Persei too! I got it in the mail on the 17th of August!! And now I see that I would have got a deal too if I bought it all on your site together too!! Figures!!! That Sucks!!! So now I'm really mad at myself for getting my Persei through a store on eBay instead of you guy's!!! So please let me know if I can hopefully at least go directly through you guys if I have any problems, or if I gotta deal with the place I got it from and have them send it in to you? And I'm not sure who I talked to for the return of the Hammer cart. Sorry. Thank you for all your help!!

I dont have any videos yet of loading and using heerbs, but I have a few videos in my signature of the herc in action.
I suggest you boil the stainless steel parts only ,the rods you can just cycle power for a few seconds to burn anything off the rod itself.
I asked about the warranty and you can purchase the warrant for your ebay purchased persei.
G might have to chime in for more detailed info.

Also if you'd like to call in we can try to get you all squared away with your hammer order and find out were it is or if its on its way.

hope this helps,
BOG

I haven't tried with the generic batteries so I cant comment on how well they work.

The reason that you might only be getting small clouds of vapor (as i swear that I've seen many people using the same thing and getting gigantic clouds) is that you stated you are using 3.0 batteries. If you were referring to 3.0v batteries, then your batteries are too low of voltage to properly run that cart if it is one from w9tech since their carts come in resistances of 2.5 or 5 ohms which would need 3.7v and 7.4v respectively. However, on fresh batteries if using two aw imr 18350, the voltage can be up to 8.4v unless I'm mistaken which is why you can always tell the difference between fresh and used batteries.
I normally dont recommend these for pure gold, but I have a buddy who use's these carts with pure gold, but he has found out that 1.8 ohm @ 3.7v works very well & he gets big clouds.
5.0 ohm might work well too since its hotter than the 2.5 ohm.

Last edited:

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Ok, thank you. If u or someone could, try to put a detailed video or two on YouTube about it and how to load it with herb and oil, since it doesn't come with any instructions, that would be awesome. I just wanna make sure I'm doing everything right. So, if I use just herbs, do I just pack it around the heater rod and not use the oil sponges? Or do I still use the oil sponge? Oh, and I got the hammer now, but I was just saying that you guys paid extra to ship that to me express 1 day shipping and it came in the same day as the other order that u supposed normal priority shipping to me!! And they guarantee it in one day or money back.
No not at all, you wont be wasting anything , but the aw probably reach temps faster.

I dont have any videos yet of loading and using heerbs, but I have a few videos in my signature of the herc in action.
I suggest you boil the stainless steel parts only ,the rods you can just cycle power for a few seconds to burn anything off the rod itself.
I asked about the warranty and you can purchase the warrant for your ebay purchased persei.
G might have to chime in for more detailed info.

Also if you'd like to call in we can try to get you all squared away with your hammer order and find out were it is or if its on its way.

hope this helps,
BOG

I haven't tried with the generic batteries so I cant comment on how well they work.

I normally dont recommend these for pure gold, but I have a buddy who use's these carts with pure gold, but he has found out that 1.8 ohm @ 3.7v works very well & he gets big clouds.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok, thank you. If u or someone could, try to put a detailed video or two on YouTube about it and how to load it with herb and oil, since it doesn't come with any instructions, that would be awesome. I just wanna make sure I'm doing everything right. So, if I use just herbs, do I just pack it around the heater rod and not use the oil sponges? Or do I still use the oil sponge? Oh, and I got the hammer now, but I was just saying that you guys paid extra to ship that to me express 1 day shipping and it came in the same day as the other order that u supposed normal priority shipping to me!! And they guarantee it in one day or money back.
Oh okay, Glad you got it, we will look into it.
I will try to make a video of loading the herbs and whatnot.
So, I ve been told what people are doing is cutting the oil coil in half that way you can load up your EO and still have room to put your herbs on top of oil coil, or whats recommended is add a screen on top of oil coil then load flowers.
Now for flowers by them selves, I think its recommended to use a screen on top of heating element that way its mostly convection, if loaded directly around heating element then it would be more conduction but also the possibility of combustion is higher this way plus at 7.4v you have to throttle button lightly.

BLAZING OG,

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Ok. Thank you. Yea, some more video's would be helpful! And did u say to boil the oil coils too? Or just heat those up with the heating elements to get anything from manufacturing off of them? I still haven't used it yet bcuz I'm waiting to make sure I know what I'm doing first so I don't mess nothing up!! Lol. Thanks again.
Oh okay, Glad you got it, we will look into it.
I will try to make a video of loading the herbs and whatnot.
So, I ve been told what people are doing is cutting the oil coil in half that way you can load up your EO and still have room to put your herbs on top of oil coil, or whats recommended is add a screen on top of oil coil then load flowers.
Now for flowers by them selves, I think its recommended to use a screen on top of heating element that way its mostly convection, if loaded directly around heating element then it would be more conduction but also the possibility of combustion is higher this way plus at 7.4v you have to throttle button lightly.

Vapoholic420,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok. Thank you. Yea, some more video's would be helpful! And did u say to boil the oil coils too? Or just heat those up with the heating elements to get anything from manufacturing off of them? I still haven't used it yet bcuz I'm waiting to make sure I know what I'm doing first so I don't mess nothing up!! Lol. Thanks again.
sorry just got home, no need o boil oil coils just heat them up with the rod and you should be ok.
The Stainless steel parts mainly to get any machine oils if any off and sanitize your unit.

Let me know how it goes, if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!
Iam here to help in any way I can.

Cheers

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Aether

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Ok. Will do. Thanks again. I do have one more question. What do they mean by I need a .5 buffer of oil to get it going, so about a .7 to get it working? So if I put a .5 in there, will it just stay in the coil and only everything over that will be vaped, so no matter what I would always need a .5 in there at all times, and then I can add more on top to vape? Bcuz that seems a little wasteful!
sorry just got home, no need o boil oil coils just heat them up with the rod and you should be ok.
The Stainless steel parts mainly to get any machine oils if any off and sanitize your unit.

Let me know how it goes, if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!
Iam here to help in any way I can.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapoholic420,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok. Will do. Thanks again. I do have one more question. What do they mean by I need a .5 buffer of oil to get it going, so about a .7 to get it working? So if I put a .5 in there, will it just stay in the coil and only everything over that will be vaped, so no matter what I would always need a .5 in there at all times, and then I can add more on top to vape? Bcuz that seems a little wasteful!
I believe its for the first time to prime and saturate the oil coil, after that you just need to load as you go or load up for the day if necessary.

Last edited:

OF

I'm sorry I got lost somewhere.....again. We're talking Omicron carts? I assume you meant 1.5 Ohms (I don't think there are such things as 1.8s?). If your friend is successfully using PG in the Omicron carts I think he's the only one who's claimed that? Anyone else have any luck with not having it leak before long? I tried a few time with 2.4s. Lots of lovely vapor and taste, for a while, then uncontrolled leaks. In fact, I believe inability to run PG in Omicron is basically what prompted the 1701 project? For sure G advertised 'ability to use PG' as the benchmark there.

OTOH, Ataxian (I think) pioneered the use of the CE4 for PG. I have one rigged up and hit it a time or two a day, no problems in a gram and a half so far.

If I'm too far off base, just smile knowingly and move on.......please don't do that pat on the head thing?

OF

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I'm sorry I got lost somewhere.....again. We're talking Omicron carts? I assume you meant 1.5 Ohms (I don't think there are such things as 1.8s?). If your friend is successfully using PG in the Omicron carts I think he's the only one who's claimed that? Anyone else have any luck with not having it leak before long? I tried a few time with 2.4s. Lots of lovely vapor and taste, for a while, then uncontrolled leaks. In fact, I believe inability to run PG in Omicron is basically what prompted the 1701 project? For sure G advertised 'ability to use PG' as the benchmark there.

OTOH, Ataxian (I think) pioneered the use of the CE4 for PG. I have one rigged up and hit it a time or two a day, no problems in a gram and a half so far.

If I'm too far off base, just smile knowingly and move on.......please don't do that pat on the head thing?

OF
My apologies, its some type of rebuildable CE4 with a 1.8 ohm heating coil.
No not the omicron cart. :D
I have never tried PG in the omicron carts as a result from you and other fc members informing me on the end results.:cry:

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: no pat on the head just my trusty foil hat.
Thanks OF, I cant wait for the 1701 to be available.
Thanks for your awesome feedback as always.:rockon:

OF

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: no pat on the head just my trusty foil hat.
Thanks OF, I cant wait for the 1701 to be available.
Thanks for your awesome feedback as always.:rockon:

No worries, partner. Gotta keep the good word going out you know.

'You lie and I'll swear to it....'

OF

SlideOrDie

Ok so we assembled my other SR71, which i purchased for my buddy, last night and it was smooth sailing no issues... So tonight I was just waiting until i got off work so I could get mine up and running...

I was all pumped up ready to go and ran into a fucking problem as I always seem to do with my luck...

When I was first disassembling my SR71 I noticed that the bottom insulator part wasn't flush with the bottom of the stainless cart and figured it probably wasn't a problem...

So I went ahead and continued disassembly and then boiled for 5 mins and reassembled perfectly as per the instructions and the video. I noticed that the stainless cart itself still was unable to sit flush with the bottom insulator piece but figured maybe it was just like that so I gave it the 20 second test run and it won't heat up what so ever, the rod doesn't even get warm.

Now I believe this is due to the cartridge not making proper contact with the bottom connector and it won't let me screw it in any further...

Kinda pissed that after all this, we got my buddies up and running and I'm stuck with the dud...:mad:

What can I do now...?

photo_zpsff6c3f71.jpg

SlideOrDie,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok so we assembled my other SR71, which i purchased for my buddy, last night and it was smooth sailing no issues... So tonight I was just waiting until i got off work so I could get mine up and running...

I was all pumped up ready to go and ran into a fucking problem as I always seem to do with my luck...

When I was first disassembling my SR71 I noticed that the bottom insulator part wasn't flush with the bottom of the stainless cart and figured it probably wasn't a problem...

So I went ahead and continued disassembly and then boiled for 5 mins and reassembled perfectly as per the instructions and the video. I noticed that the stainless cart itself still was unable to sit flush with the bottom insulator piece but figured maybe it was just like that so I gave it the 20 second test run and it won't heat up what so ever, the rod doesn't even get warm.

Now I believe this is due to the cartridge not making proper contact with the bottom connector and it won't let me screw it in any further...

Kinda pissed that after all this, we got my buddies up and running and I'm stuck with the dud...:mad:

What can I do now...?

photo_zpsff6c3f71.jpg

edit

G's on it.

SlideOrDie

Can you show me images of the center pins?

Both the Hercules and the bottom adapter. Seems like one of your pins is not properly inserted and fastened.

That's what I thought, but it came assembled like that with the gap. I took some pics but I double and triple checked everything and I'm pretty sure all is well?

photo1_zpsfa9bfa4b.jpg
photo3_zps81cb61d3.jpg
photo4_zpsf5ff9569.jpg
photo2_zps331b9315.jpg

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Take the bottom adapter and screw the center pin from both sides see if there is any room left to screw in.

Then take the bottom connector from the Hercules out and take a picture I want to see that one.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: SlideOrDie

SlideOrDie

Take the bottom adapter and screw the center pin from both sides see if there is any room left to screw in.

Then take the bottom connector from the Hercules out and take a picture I want to see that one.

Ok So no luck with screwing it from both sides... I can get the extra base insulator I have sitting here to screw all the way in flush to the current bottom insulator...

Upon closer inspection with a magnifying glass and running my nail across the threads of the cartridge side, it seems like there is an issue with the very top threads on the bottom piece of the cart that screws into the bottom insulator.

You can feel it with your nail but I can't get a good enough pic with my shaky hands and iphone 5 :/

Any ideas now boss?

SlideOrDie,
Top Bottom