Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Titan by Limosnero
Eve by slideordie
Hyperion by Sinclue
Kratos by The_Reckoning
Iris by Sessnet
Oculus by wb21
Puls8 by Kingcrimson
Sentinel by scientist22
Dialator by bob Loblaw
Chaos by Thc Scientific ( I like Chaos cuz its cool name )
Winner will be chosen on May 1st or earlier if i find a name i like.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Titan by Limosnero
Eve by slideordie
Hyperion by Sinclue
Kratos by The_Reckoning
Iris by Sessnet
Oculus by wb21
Puls8 by Kingcrimson
Sentinel by scientist22
Dialator by bob Loblaw
nice, not that i'll win probably, but it's nice to feel included ;). you'll be gettin' my dough either way as i'll need the herb cart version as well.
:mmmm:

Bob Loblaw,

SlideOrDie

Titan by Limosnero
Eve by slideordie
Hyperion by Sinclue
Kratos by The_Reckoning
Iris by Sessnet
Oculus by wb21
Puls8 by Kingcrimson
Sentinel by scientist22
Dialator by bob Loblaw

Hey boss just curious if you're taking the idea of the name on the LCD into consideration no matter which name is chosen? Is that possible, because I think it would look awesome!

SlideOrDie,

Friar

If I could name it I would call it Prometheus. Its catchy, Persei Prometheus, the alliteration rolls off of the tongue. Plus in greek mythology Prometheus stole fire from Zeus and gave it to the mortals, kinda fitting if you ask me. :rockon: I just ordered my Persei from Planetvape, really excited to experiment with it and my TV dart. PS> I work at the LHS here in the city, how can we become an authorized dealer THC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus

Friar,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
If I could name it I would call it Prometheus. Its catchy, Persei Prometheus, the alliteration rolls off of the tongue. Plus in greek mythology Prometheus stole fire from Zeus and gave it to the mortals, kinda fitting if you ask me. :rockon: I just ordered my Persei from Planetvape, really excited to experiment with it and my TV dart. PS> I work at the LHS here in the city, how can we become an authorized dealer THC?

Please contact us at 818-849-6133

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
photo2.jpg

Very Nice G!

You weren't kidding when you said you had 25 projects going on were ya.....

2012 is going to be a very exciting year. My head is already spinning between the Persei, V2, and the O-PHOS

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Very Nice G!

2012 is going to be a very exciting year. My head is already spinning between the Persei, V2, and the O-PHOS

We shall see my friend more and more products research is coming to a close and within 2 months we should have all revealed and ready to rock and roll.

Consumption

Consume discreetly, Enjoy with class.
Very Nice G!

Seriously though, I'm so glad to be able to watch this happen.
Looking forward to more!

kingcrimson

Another name idea: Digi-top or Digitop. Like digital but with "op" instead of "al". Persei Digitop. Has a nice ring, says what it is, simple to pronounce and one word.

kingcrimson,

jpdnkstr

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site (forums in general) I'm an Omicron v1 owner and very interested in the Persei, and was wondering about testing..... I am a registered medical marijuana patient in Michigan, and have access to a multitude of strain specific bho (9 currently). I have found that different strains of oil vape better than others in the Omicron, and would love to help with research on these amazing products.

jpdnkstr,

Authentic

Persei abuser
Fuck Fuck Fuck!

Does anyone else have an issue with the bottom cap unscrewing by itself? My Persei pushes the bottom cap out when using the stacked batteries. It is annoying because it requires constant adjusting with the tool, otherwise it won't fire.

I'm having a hard time loving this thing. Plus, my carts are burning out VERY easily. I have two dead 5 ohm carts that only gave me about 5 hits each. The Persei is frustrating!! I keep going back to my Omicron. Very bummed.

Should I open a ticket for the bottom cap issue? Is there anything that can be done?

Authentic,

ilovedoobies!

Finally figured out the learning curve on the V1 and im waiting for my v2 :cheers: The persei does look like it can be frustrating and thats why im staying away from it for now! I think the v2 will be a lot better since there is no shut off time on the button and the removable batteries but im hoping the v2 will get the flower cart :spliff: Also when the time comes that you can just blast these with no cool down time ................

ilovedoobies!,

ilovedoobies!

ok so good news just got off the skype with my engineer in Australia and we have 3 working herb chambers in the mail to get here soon.

finally he did it. Now he cant use herbs with it so he needs me to try these puppies out with all different types of herbs.

Wait for testing. To start This friday.
Hell yes man hellz yes

ilovedoobies!,

JoeKickass

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site (forums in general) I'm an Omicron v1 owner and very interested in the Persei, and was wondering about testing..... I am a registered medical marijuana patient in Michigan, and have access to a multitude of strain specific bho (9 currently). I have found that different strains of oil vape better than others in the Omicron, and would love to help with research on these amazing products.

Welcome! There is a lot of great information in these forums but one rule they have is don't ask to be a beta tester. I think it's just so they don't get spammed with requests. But if you like free stuff check out his contest: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/delta9-contest.5487/

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

Fuck Fuck Fuck!

Does anyone else have an issue with the bottom cap unscrewing by itself? My Persei pushes the bottom cap out when using the stacked batteries. It is annoying because it requires constant adjusting with the tool, otherwise it won't fire.

I'm having a hard time loving this thing. Plus, my carts are burning out VERY easily. I have two dead 5 ohm carts that only gave me about 5 hits each. The Persei is frustrating!! I keep going back to my Omicron. Very bummed.

Should I open a ticket for the bottom cap issue? Is there anything that can be done?

What I would suggest is that for the 7.4v double batteries, screw the adjuster out a bit so that when you screw the cap on, it screws them both down together. But I can get my bottom cap very tight even on the single battery, maybe try sanding the seating edge of the cap just a bit so when it seats it has some friction to hold it. On mine it feels like the groove cuts create a bit of friction.

4 and 5 ohm carts should be primed at low voltages and then hit with a semi-fast draw imo. You can't really treat them like 2.4 ohm Omicarts where you just hold the button down and draw super slow. To help you with hitting the cartridges we really need to know everything: type of concentrate, what ohm cart, draw speed, and button hold time.

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom