Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Cosmetic..

Kosmos

A little on the names...

Let us begin by looking at the word "cosmetic" itself.

"Cosmetic" comes from the Greek word cosmos, which does not actually mean "beauty". It means "order".

Of course we are most familiar with the word "cosmos" as meaning "universe". So why does the word for the universe originally mean "order"? And why does it also mean "beauty"? And when it is applied to the enhancement of feminine beauty, is it still part of the same profound family of meaning?

Let us start from the beginning. For the Greeks, the creation of the world (or universe) was the creation of order (kosmos) out of chaos (Kaos). Thus the universe is "the Order": the Cosmos.

Interestingly, this is absolutely in line with modern physics which measures the existence of the universe in terms of ectropy (molecular and systemic order) as opposed to entropy or disorder/chaos. The inevitably increasing entropy - or disorder - of the cosmos - or order will lead to the final dissolution of the universe.

So cosmetic...cosmos...Kaos even better haha

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok guys who need to do the testing for the cartridges. Please private message me your emails that you have set up on our site so that we can credit you with $50 bucks for 4 ohms.

Here are the testers that where chosen. Please lets get this done today Tomorrow the latest.

Please report back here on this thread about your findings.

The cartridges are already pre oxidized and ready to roll, just prime and go at it.

OF
Darb
XChalb
SlideorDie
Jambandphan03
Havealight101 ( since i think he reported the first case )
rufrothy

Bob loblow already has his cartridges and will report soon.
Sinclue got his credit.
Joekickass got his credit.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
so i think all you taste testers are gonna find the same results as i did.
I took two carts from an old 4 ohm pack marked 'em with a -, and two carts from the new
taste testing pack and marked 'em +. Then i put a B and an L on one from each set to indicate quality of oil. both honey, but B is from flowers only and L is from trim. (L has more waxes, is darker.)
I then primed the carts on 3.7 for sec or two 5 or 6 times for any pre-oxidizing.
Next I filled the carts accordingly. After mixing up the carts, i pulled them blind and tried to guess by taste as to the quality of carts and oil. I got 4 out of 4. the new carts have none of the machine oil taste at all. the difference is night and day. good job G and the people at THC! love 'em

What battery set up were you using?

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok guys who need to do the testing for the cartridges. Please private message me your emails that you have set up on our site so that we can credit you with $50 bucks for 4 ohms.

Here are the testers that where chosen. Please lets get this done today Tomorrow the latest.

The cartridges are already pre oxidized and ready to roll, just prime and go at it.

OF
Darb
SlideorDie
Jambandphan03
rufrothy

Sinclue got his credit.
Havealight101 got his credit.
xchalb got his credit

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

OF
SlideorDie
Jambandphan03
rufrothy

Sinclue got his credit.
Havealight101 got his credit.
xchalb got his credit
Darb Got his credit

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
im confused. why would anyone want to pull for 1 min. 30 sec? i thought we were waiting on the nail cart?

No no this is to show you the durability of the cartridge. These cartridges should last about 6 months to a year? but ya they do last a long time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

JoeKickass

No no this is to show you the durability of the cartridge. These cartridges should last about 6 months to a year? but ya they do last a long time.

Stronger heater wire? I don't know if that's such a good idea unless we can clean the carts in iso or something. Half the time I switch to a new cart when the old one is still working, it just tastes like shit from all the build up. Good if price doesn't jump but otherwise I kind of like the current price/lifetime ratio...

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Stronger heater wire? I don't know if that's such a good idea unless we can clean the carts in iso or something. Half the time I switch to a new cart when the old one is still working, it just tastes like shit from all the build up. Good if price doesn't jump but otherwise I kind of like the current price/lifetime ratio...

These cartridges built to last and will be built to be washed. This is only to show you what we are working on.

Yes sir we are, this things a killer, imagine having a cartridge that will last 1 year or 2, can be cleaned, and the best there is.

Really exited... We can't turn our heads w/o u announcing something new! I got a move the fam to CA/CO someday. What's the going rate for tile installation per Sq/ft? G, if u ever build your own house ill come make your bathrooms and kitchen a masterpiece. :)

havealight101,

SlideOrDie

These cartridges built to last and will be built to be washed. This is only to show you what we are working on.

PM'd you my email for the carts boss.

Are the carts you're talking about above and in the video the ones we're going to be receiving to test?

SlideOrDie,

JoeKickass

PM'd you my email for the carts boss.

Are the carts you're talking about above and in the video the ones we're going to be receiving to test?

Nope he says the video ones are beefier and can be cleaned, the test carts are just the latest old-style ones. Should be already pre "burned-in" so to say

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

Everyone ready for round 2 with some new killer cartridge?

Check it out.

1 min and 30 second hit and not once did it burn out.]

Is it possible for me to buy/get a polished single top for my black Persei body? That looks so sexy...

Reminds me of this:
p2_sti-b.jpg

JoeKickass,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@THC
WILL THE BEEFIER CARTS WORK WITH THE V2 as well?

Uce,
Top Bottom