Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

2clicker

Observer
the 8 videos are def showing promise. its a little on the large side, but if it performs like it sounds then its very interesting.

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
the 8 videos are def showing promise. its a little on the large side, but if it performs like it sounds then its very interesting.

Not only that but our v3 cartridges blow the doors off anything out there, it can work for well over a year, and produce large amounts of vapor within 15 seconds. We have that video up.

Our Nail cartridges cant be matched, and our v2 cartridges are being prototyped out now.

We innovate and push the envelope boss. We dont rebrand shit, or copy other companies products.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

JoeKickass

Not only that but our v3 cartridges blow the doors off anything out there, it can work for well over a year, and produce large amounts of vapor within 15 seconds. We have that video up.

Our Nail cartridges cant be matched, and our v2 cartridges are being prototyped out now.

v2 carts are the pre-ox'd ones we're testing right?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no only on the v3 we jumped a head to far because one engineer worked faster then the other

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
no only on the v3 we jumped a head to far because one engineer worked faster then the other

So why have a V2 at all if the V3 is working and "will work for well over a year, and produce large amounts of vapor within 15 seconds"?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So why have a V2 at all if the V3 is working and "will work for well over a year, and produce large amounts of vapor within 15 seconds"?

Because the v3 still needs more time to improve and can't store. Alot of oil at any given time yet, but we are working in it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

NewSchoolExplorer

Shit, can we get some expected release dates on the nail and V2 carts because all these videos are making all of us envious

NewSchoolExplorer,

jpdnkstr

This is in reference to the "free stuff" comment... I just thought that with my access to different concentrates, and passion for this type of product, I would have some valid opinions....I was in no way looking for free merchandise. On another note, I purchased 10 carts for my v1 omicron, and am not sure what ohm they are, Also will these carts work in the Persei I have in the mail. Maybe I'll do some testing of my own!

jpdnkstr,

RW

G...I just sent a decent order into ya my peeps are loving your product, I know I must be patient for the add ons, but damn you make it tough

RW,

2clicker

Observer

i cant wait to see and try this new stuff. will you ever be offering your carts in a 510 thread?

2clicker,

OF

they have the adapter threads on their site.

Yes, but not that one, right? It will put a 510 device (like Dart) on a 601 power supply (like Omicron) but it won't allow you to run any Omicron carts on other maker's power supplies. If you want to put an Omicron cart (601) on a normal power supply (510) like TV E-go and the rest you're SOL with that one.

OF

OF,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Help please... I did not get any email notifications today, concerning FC threads I watch. If there has been a video concerning an herb cart, would someone post the link.. or PM me with it?
Thanks in advance!

Vitolo,

JoeKickass

This is in reference to the "free stuff" comment... I just thought that with my access to different concentrates, and passion for this type of product, I would have some valid opinions....I was in no way looking for free merchandise. On another note, I purchased 10 carts for my v1 omicron, and am not sure what ohm they are, Also will these carts work in the Persei I have in the mail. Maybe I'll do some testing of my own!

I'm sorry if you took my comment as an insult, it certainly wasn't meant like that. The contest is a pretty sweet deal & I was just trying to keep you from being reprimanded by the mods:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site (forums in general) I'm an Omicron v1 owner and very interested in the Persei, and was wondering about testing..... I am a registered medical marijuana patient in Michigan, and have access to a multitude of strain specific bho (9 currently). I have found that different strains of oil vape better than others in the Omicron, and would love to help with research on these amazing products.

Welcome! There is a lot of great information in these forums but one rule they have is don't ask to be a beta tester. I think it's just so they don't get spammed with requests. But if you like free stuff check out his contest: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/delta9-contest.5487/

But reading it again I'm not sure why I thought you were asking to be a beta tester lol, sorry friend

There is a lot of info on the Omicron wiki page:
http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#Compatible_Cartridges
and the Persei page:http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Persei

and to answer your specific question, I too have found oils that behave differently. Many of the high thc% oils work very well and are clear and a great consistancy. But one cbd oil (the venom oil) gave me some trouble with priming and clogging.

Hope I helped more than I did last time!

JoeKickass

Thanks Bob~
I am ready! <-----Green Light

You missed the best part:
Battery died.

Ok so 31min run time

2x18350 700mah IMR batteries.

7.4v from start to finish.

First test 400F 15 min
Second 380F 15 min (pretty sure is a typo, really 31 minutes)
Third 380F 1 min (and counting, THC did you finish this test?)

All in all, we just kicked ass, and just revolutionized it again.

And I calculated it to be 20 watts at 400F and 10 watts at 380F. (It's un-calibrated so the temps could be different)

So it can be like hitting two mflb's simultaneously for 15 mins or like hitting a single one for half a freaking hour! :brow:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am still ready!
About carts:
I have had poor luck with the 3 ohm carts.
I have two 2.4 ohm carts that I have refilled 4 times each.. that I use exclusively with the 7V battery combo. Never a problem (I am careful!)
I am still on my 1st 1.5 Ohm cart... which makes fogs, and kicks ass... and I use this on 3.7 V battery. This one has been refilled 5 times.
I consider myself cautious, and conscientious.
I have only gotten a few hits from one of my 3 Ohm carts.
I have even tried backing down to a very weakened 6 volts of battery (5.9), but I lose the 3 ohm carts fast.
This has not diminished my experience, except in that I am now super proficient at a rapid "reclaim" of the precious fluids!
The 1.5 Ohm Cart that I spoke of that had been refilled 5 times.... has been my "dumping ground" for the reclaimed grams from my dead carts.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok guys who wants to skype and see this little bad boy in action lets talk about it and see whats up group skype?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
ready and online
"rocking an O-Phos with a 1.5.. plugged in straight to keyboard(this morning)"~

Vitolo,
Top Bottom