Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Omicron Invasion tat? That sounds like a full back thing lol

How about one on the chest of the top half of the vape peeking out of a shirt pocket (also tatoo'd on of course)? Let's put a little reality into this, shall we?

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

How about one on the chest of the top half of the vape peeking out of a shirt pocket (also tatoo'd on of course)? Let's put a little reality into this, shall we?

OF

Hmm I was thinking this:
futurama_1_12_10.jpg

131185.jpg
Omicronian_Liberty.jpg

But maybe THC literally meant an invasion of Omicron Vaporizers hahaha

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

I just used some fully charged imr batteries I have to do 8.4v double 2.4 ohm hits:

Ten epic hits all a bit less than a second...

:mmmm:

Batteries are only down to 8.3v even though they are cr123 (16340) size :tup:

EDIT:
Calculated Power: 8.4v / 1.2 ohm = 7 amps = 58.8 watts
Measured Power: 7.2? / 1.2 ohm = 6 amps = 43.2 watts (maybe take it easy with this one :ninja:)

Darb

The light in my single top has stopped working......still fires the cart though.
Anybody else have this issue?

Darb,

JoeKickass

The light in my single top has stopped working......still fires the cart though.
Anybody else have this issue?

You got my hopes up, I tried my single top again but nope doesn't heat up. But I'm sending it back with a bad battery too lol. Good customer service more than makes up for a hastened product launch imo

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys the button is rated at 5 amps max, please do not over do it, as it will cause issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You got my hopes up, I tried my single top again but nope doesn't heat up. But I'm sending it back with a bad battery too lol. Good customer service more than makes up for a hastened product launch imo

Does it work on other battery configurations?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

guys the button is rated at 5 amps max, please do not over do it, as it will cause issues.

Duly noted :) double top still working perfectly

Does it work on other battery configurations?

Maybe you should help the cs person out:

JoeKickass said:
[14 Mar 2012 21:00:42]
My single Persei top just stopped working... it had been flickering when I held it on but I thought it might be ok, I guess not... do you mind if I send in the single Persei top as well?

[16 Mar 2012 11:27:59]
No response from customer.
[16 Mar 2012 12:02:09]
What?

[16 Mar 2012 12:15:21]
can you be more specific, are you using the blue battery? if you are, we just have to replace the battery, which should solve the problem. If it is a problem with the unit, we need the whole unit back. All units are serial numbered. we can not alter those numbers.
[16 Mar 2012 12:32:12]
Is the serial number visible somewhere?

The single top won't light or heat up with 3.7v or 7.4v so I'm pretty sure something is wrong with it. Maybe I should see if Harborside will exchange it? They gave me a double top from another kit when the one I bought had two single tops.

I do have a blue battery and it seemed to be ok with the single top but when I tried it with double 2.4 and 1.5 carts it does seem to have trouble (the blue light gets dim)... I had not noticed since I have been using 7.4v, should I send the blue battery to you?

EDIT: Thanks a bunch!

JoeKickass,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
THC can you help please. Can you tell me a LHS or Dispensary in West Hollywood that's stocking the Persei please.

J.R.R.Tokin',

OF

EDIT:
Calculated Power: 8.4v / 1.2 ohm = 7 amps = 58.8 watts
Measured Power: 7.2? / 1.2 ohm = 6 amps = 43.2 watts (maybe take it easy with this one :ninja:)

This is interesting. You measured the current? How? How did you account for the shunt impedance?

TIA

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
once again guys button is 5 amp max, please do not kill the unit while trying to experiment.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

This is interesting. You measured the current? How? How did you account for the shunt impedance?

TIA

OF

Actually measured the current, guessed at power. Taped the batteries together and held everything up to the head, was not able to draw breath lol. I used current and resistance for power but I bet resistance will not be the same with heat so it could be less.

once again guys button is 5 amp max, please do not kill the unit while trying to experiment.

Yeah that's definitely not on my agenda, the single 2.4 ohm at 8.4v is safe and knocks your socks off! EDIT: Safe for the button! The cart is at your own risk of course!

JoeKickass,

OF

Actually measured the current, guessed at power. I used current and resistance for power but I bet resistance will not be the same with heat so it could be less.

Yes, I gathered that. Thanks. I was asking how you made that measurement? Put your DMM across the switch? What sort of leads were in play? Did you compensate for them and the meter and their effect on the measurement? I think your number is in error on the low side.......

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

Yes, I gathered that. Thanks. I was asking how you made that measurement? Put your DMM across the switch? What sort of leads were in play? Did you compensate for them and the meter and their effect on the measurement? I think your number is in error on the low side.......

OF

Sorry done editing I promise! Just straight dmm (10A limit) from negative battery to the inside threading of the top, while the postive of the batteries made contact with the head. Could very well be a loose connection or the switch limiting the current, the imr's can put out 10a+ I think

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom