Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
whats up everybody I'm new to FC but have been enjoying my persei for almost if not a year now. Mine says 508 on it, loving the ss with the 1.5 cart.. I have the hammer also. I want the Bender for herbs so baddd!! for the people that have it what are the pros and cons of the bender? It took me a while to get used to the hammer 750.
I use my SOLO's a lot however once the day is done a BENDER SESSION will put you to sleep better than FINE COGNAC.

Just to see the size of the SOLO load next to a BENDER load makes me realize I need a scale that does smaller measurements!
soloload_zpsa8f52279.jpg

bender-load_zpsb60cc0c2.jpg

BENDER-HAMMER_zps75625a2a.jpg

The new HAMMER TOP makes it comfortable!
0.5 gram sessions enough.
1.2 gram session is a little excessive!

Vakas

Any link for that piece you have with the bender? Looks good!

Also any videos? :p
I use my SOLO's a lot however once the day is done a BENDER SESSION will put you to sleep better than FINE COGNAC.

Just to see the size of the SOLO load next to a BENDER load makes me realize I need a scale that does smaller measurements!
soloload_zpsa8f52279.jpg

bender-load_zpsb60cc0c2.jpg

BENDER-HAMMER_zps75625a2a.jpg

The new HAMMER TOP makes it comfortable!
0.5 gram sessions enough.
1.2 gram session is a little excessive!

Vakas,

redeye homie

Yeah from the video looks like an awesome invention. I have 4 aw imr 700 batts one trustfire (the other one blew) and I have the hammer just not the 1200 but the bender comes with it.. I think I'm good to go for the bender.

On another note my friend dropped his persei and now it makes a frying sound when you press the button but it rips crazy now super thick clouds im not going say it works better like he tricks his self believe.. but it is weird. one time we had put 4 aw's with the ss kit and double barrel 5.0 carts, the carts stopped working after one really long hit. lesson learned "easy on the pedal". I must say delta9vapes is awesome! everything I order comes next day and is at my back door when I get off of work.. Makes me feel like a kid again. I love my mail man, that guy I tell ya!!

redeye homie,
Reactions: TommydCat

redeye homie

ataxian, dang 1.2g fits?? All yeaa!!! It is excesive but I'm used to rolling blunts. Question... If you put over the .5 it advises you to use does it still hit like it should? Or does it get clogged

redeye homie,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian, dang 1.2g fits?? All yeaa!!! It is excesive but I'm used to rolling blunts. Question... If you put over the .5 it advises you to use does it still hit like it should? Or does it get clogged
I was just seeing what my max load using the BENDER would be.
Last night the BENDER kicked my @$$!
0.25 is what I normally load and it tastes very good!

I would use it more however the people in my life are Cannabis free so I normally use it before bed.

ataxian,
Reactions: ShipDit

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Welcome! Good to hear that you're enjoying the Persei!

My take on the Bender:

Pros
  • Best...flavor...EVER!!!
  • Not conduction based, so it won't cook your herbs when you're not hitting it
Edit: On second thought, the load does retain a lot of heat, so there's probably some cooking going on when you're not hitting it, but not to the level of something like the Pax. I keep hitting the Bender even when I'm off the button and still get very good vapor. If I forget to do this, vapor escapes when I remove the mp to stir the load.

• Don't need to use a full load for it to be effective
  • Awesome flavor profile
  • Does a great job at medicating
  • Did I mention that the flavor is amazing?
Cons

• Because it's made of glass, it isn't the most convenient vape in terms of portability or stealth
  • Learning curve (although I think it can be mastered in 1-3 sessions)
  • There's a risk of combustion if you're not careful
  • Particulate can get through the glass honeycomb screen and into your mouth (this can be remedied with a McFinn's Filter Tube. You can also place an ss screen in the bender chamber, although this can affect the flavor compared to a true all-glass airpath).

** Each Bender goes out with the McFinn's Cotton to put into the mouthpiece to help preserve the taste and remove anything passing into your mouth![/quote]

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Any link for that piece you have with the bender? Looks good!

Also any videos? :p
18mm ASH CATCHER (MALE bottom FEMALE Top) it works!
It's not suppose to work this way however it is pretty amazing!
I hook up everything to water.
5.0 cart, HERCULES, SOLO, PURE GOLD on a SHORTY through a water path taste very nice.

Hoses, Tubing, Glass Fittings, Bublbers, Water Pipes. ASH CATCHERS or whatever works!

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/12-Arm-Tree-Glass-Ash-Catcher-Blue-19mm-to-19mm-p/ac-0035-0002.htm

They have all kinds!

ataxian,
Reactions: Vakas

U.P. TECH

Company Rep
New, second generation Hercules. No silicon, no solder, no nichrome wire, no silica wick, complete user serviceable medical grade parts.

Picture removed..... whoever got to see it...... was LUCKY. I dont have a delivery date, or any other specifics, this is what we will be playing with on monday.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
New, second generation Hercules. No silicon, no solder, no nichrome wire, no silica wick, complete user serviceable medical grade parts.

I dont have a delivery date, or any other specifics, this is what we will be playing with on monday.
now that's what i'm mutha fuckin' talkin' bout. put that shit thru it's paces and get it out the door ;)

Darb

I dont have a delivery date, or any other specifics, this is what we will be playing with on monday.
Wow! Looks very nice!!!

Darb,

SlideOrDie

Picture removed..... whoever got to see it...... was LUCKY. I dont have a delivery date, or any other specifics, this is what we will be playing with on monday.

I never even had the chance to check it out but any news is good news :)

Any explanation as to why the pic was removed? I've been waiting months to see the progress...

EDIT - Just got the chance to check it out and I don't want to spoil anything or say too much but DAMN it seems a fair bit different in a VERY GOOD way :)

SlideOrDie,
Reactions: ataxian

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can

Will there be any incentive offers for the new Herc release? Kinda feels like the first gen guys got half price for the wait and messy release, but we've been waiting, too!

^^ Any info on this, U.P. TECH?

I was one of the lucky few to check out the new design. Are the tanks different now?

Atomsk,

OF

Chubby little rascal, isn't it? Scaling the connector I make it just under an inch in diameter? Persei diameter, no longer Omicron size?

That could change of course. Seems like without a heat shield it might get kinda hot too? That too could be coming I guess.

Otherwise, interesting looking, a radical departure for sure. Looks very clean and easy to work with, IMO a great trend in vapes. Time to get ready for another longish wait, but the prize looks sweet from here......

Thanks for the peek.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys please respect intellectual property and do no post or pm the pic around. The final version will be unveiled as soon as my testing is done.

OF the heaters where made to be retrofit in the previous Hercules Teflon outer sleeves. As for tanks being different we do have different tanks that will be introduced later this year. The image you guys saw was not the complete image and intended for internal use only.

OF

OF the heaters where made to be retrofit in the previous Hercules Teflon outer sleeves. As for tanks being different we do have different tanks that will be introduced later this year. The image you guys saw was not the complete image and intended for internal use only.

So that wasn't one complete unit stripped down? Now I'm really confused (nothing new there, of course....), I guess we'll just have to wait until it's ready for Prime Time......

OF

OF,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Here's an image from the top a full assembled unit.

D0D734B4-64C5-4D2D-A229-653DF6A9998A-5167-0000031E916B6518.jpg

Here's a image of a side view looks the same just different internals.

D9264F9A-F33B-40AD-ABC4-645E740262D0-5167-0000031F8CADFEEA.jpg
THank you, thank you, thank you ,.......A MILLION THANK YOU'S DELTA9/THC SCIENTIFC!!!
I so freaking stoked right now, this is a great time to be a vape enthusiast!!!!!!!

New heater core looks siiiiiiick, looks easy to clean, smooth looking !!!!:mmmm::mmmm:

now that's what i'm mutha fuckin' talkin' bout. put that shit thru it's paces and get it out the door ;)
Right on Brotha!!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

OF

Here's an image from the top a full assembled unit.

Cool. That looks more familiar for sure. Looks like it might have got a bit shorter (?) but the vent holes moving up looks like an improvement to me.

Good luck with it, it seems a few of us are anxiously waiting......

Thanks for the update.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Cool. That looks more familiar for sure. Looks like it might have got a bit shorter (?) but the vent holes moving up looks like an improvement to me.

Good luck with it, it seems a few of us are anxiously waiting......

Thanks for the update.

OF

The vent holes are being tested out, the location dictates the amount of vapor produced but also has a lot to do with airflow, so we are testing different locations and will choose the best.

hansdampf

hell yeah..i ordered a persei last week.. cant wait to get the persei and to order the new hercules.

you're the man G!!!!!

this is no bashing, only asking..i paid 45$ for shipping..if its possible can you look for cheaper shipping? ssv has a 20$ international shipping flat.

thanks for all and for sharing all that awsome news with us.

hansdampf,
Top Bottom