Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

StepInToSpace

I killed both my 4ohm carts after a getting a bunch of monster hits. I know I didn't prime either properly. My bad. Been rocking 3ohm carts with 6V. Primed the cart at 3.7V and both carts I filled have been raging proper all last night and all day today.

I was gonna order more 4ohm carts but I guess I'll wait now.

StepInToSpace,

SlideOrDie

Thank you big time to THC SCIENTIFIC for dealing with my cartridge issues so quickly!

You guys really take care of your customers well! You've got a customer for life :)

Can't wait to try the 5ohm carts :)

SlideOrDie,

kingcrimson

SlideOrDie said:
Thank you big time to THC SCIENTIFIC for dealing with my cartridge issues so quickly!

You guys really take care of your customers well! You've got a customer for life :)

Can't wait to try the 5ohm carts :)

Agreed, it was great to talk to g today and get help with my problem, thats what I call customer service. Im pretty excited to try the 5 ohm out. Hope they get here quick!

kingcrimson,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I am glad i can help, and glad we can resolve this issue we are having because of my carelessness. thank you for supporting, and thank you for chewing my head off.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
I am glad i can help, and glad we can resolve this issue we are having because of my carelessness. thank you for supporting, and thank you for chewing my head off.

No worries, it was an honest mistake and you guys are handling it properly. Excited to get it up and running though that's for sure :)

Just curious if I'll get an update/tracking number when you receive my address and the carts ship?

Thanks again!

SlideOrDie,
I can attest to that. Just got a call from THC, it was a good chat. I now will not hesitate to recommend his products to budies(although I'm sure they sell themselves with sample tastes).

My latest success with the 4 ohm carts has gone like so:
Fri: Filled the 2 carts that came with the Persei. Slight preheat, fill, and slight(but strong enough melt down. Prime at 7.4+/- (fresh batteries so closer to 8.4). Started hitting good, holding button down for 5 to 6 secs at a time. Tried a double cart, fell on floor with my eyes crossed :ko:, decided to stick to a single, because I'm not a dabber. I got a total of about 12 rips before my first one died(RIP "Cartalingus"..never name a cart, it will just die). On to the next. Couldn't get rid of the oily taste after 15+ hits(don't worry, they're on it). Reclaim. Opened a 5 pack of 4 ohms. Same filling method, but Dub mentioned its a good idea to prime with 3.7(makes total sense with the kind of heat these 4 ohm carts can produce). So with it known that the standard 2.4 carts at 3.7 take a while to heat up, I wasn't worried to take 10 - 15 second hits w/4 ohm @ 3.7. I ripped it off and on 30 mins or less, probably 10 good long ones to make sure the wick is fully saturated before it found its way to the 7.4 setup. Once it got on there, I was very cautious, I've been taking "perforated" hits 2-3 secs on and 1-2 off, and repeat 2 or 3 times. I've been using 1 mainly, but I did test my other(out of the five pack) plenty to make sure its good and ready incase I need a double barrel. Both carts are working awsome, taste great.... I'm happy. Thanks THC/Dub, I don't know how you handle C.S yourselves, with my tile install business, I have a customer every couple weeks to make happy once, and then I don't here from them for a couple years when they need more work. Good work. I'm going to try and step up the time of my perforated hits, maybe to 3-4 secs on with 2-3 off. Any one who's still burniing out carts, remember, OVERheating anything will burn stuff out. This definitely a "TOMV", and easier to medicate than ever b4.
P.S. Were all going to get through the learning curve of these 4 ohm carts together. :2c: :peace:

havealight101,

Robaba89

Purchased a black Persei. Super stoked.
5 ? 3 carts, 2 ?4 carts and 2 free carts (cartme). Not sure what ? the free will be, but I asked for 5.

Should be here in a few days... :peace:

Robaba89,

druminfected

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Its best you submit a ticket on our website so that we can track it.

K, I made a new ticket and posted the previous ticket number as well explaining the whole situation. Thanks again!

druminfected,

druminfected

Later that night, guess what arrived? My replacement carts, so ticket and everything is resolved. :) I posted a add on to the latest ticket as well to mark it as resolved. Thanks again.

Question about the carts for persei. I was going to fill up my 4ohm cartridges, but am afraid they will burn out at the 8.4 voltage (even after checking and priming with 3.7) and was wondering if you suggest we get the 5ohm cartridges instead to use for that voltage?

Also how long does the battery take to lower from 8.4? I think I heard you say that the battery looses power after awhile and won't keep that full 8.4 charge when you fully charge it.

druminfected,

bruno13

insomniac
Question about the carts for persei. I was going to fill up my 4ohm cartridges, but am afraid they will burn out at the 8.4 voltage (even after checking and priming with 3.7) and was wondering if you suggest we get the 5ohm cartridges instead to use for that voltage?

I run my 4 ohm at 6.4volts. They are wounderful. At 7.4 volts they are to hot for me. I would use the 5 ohm at 7.4 volts.

bruno13,

druminfected

I run my 4 ohm at 6.4volts. They are wounderful. At 7.4 volts they are to hot for me. I would use the 5 ohm at 7.4 volts.

Your chart is very informal by the way nice job. I think THC he is posting the new chart later today as well. I was curious with your chart you have the 1.5 ohm at 3.7v in red. have you tried the new 1.5 ohm carts? I think they just got posted online today at D9V.

druminfected,

scientist22

Vapor bong addict
So the 5 pack of 4 ohm carts I ordered, plus the two that are included won't perform well with the 7.4v battery? Also the 6 volt battery isn't included in the kit...I really wish I ordered 5 ohm carts oh well there goes 50$ maybe I'll get lucky and like 4 ohm at 7.4V I'm a frequent dabber so who know...

scientist22,

kingcrimson

...Just curious if I'll get an update/tracking number when you receive my address and the carts ship?

Thanks again!

Same here. I really need those carts by friday when I move. Would love to be able to track their progress or at least just know they went out.

So the 5 pack of 4 ohm carts I ordered, plus the two that are included won't perform well with the 7.4v battery?

They work great, perhaps even too well. Just be sure to prime on the 3.7v battery and only depress the button in 7.4v mode sparingly for a couple seconds max to ensure you dont burn the cart.

Purchased a black Persei. Super stoked.
5 ? 3 carts, 2 ?4 carts and 2 free carts (cartme). Not sure what ? the free will be, but I asked for 5.

Should be here in a few days... :peace:

Planet vape let me choose what ohm i wanted for the extras, otherwise i bet theyre just gonna send more 4ohms.

kingcrimson,

SlideOrDie

I finally tried my double cartridge setup today and it doesn't seem to work with 2 carts screwed in?

The double top does however seem to light up intermittently with a single cart.

I was using 2 of my friends omicron carts (2.4ohm) that he brought over with the 3.7v setup if that info helps

I'm guessing my double top is defective?

I guess I'll have to stick to the single cart until I get it sorted with THC :(

-

@ THC SCIENTIFIC - is there any way you guys can include this with the carts you are sending?

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I finally tried my double cartridge setup today and it doesn't seem to work with 2 carts screwed in?

The double top does however seem to light up intermittently with a single cart.

I was using 2 of my friends omicron carts (2.4ohm) that he brought over with the 3.7v setup if that info helps

I'm guessing my double top is defective?

I guess I'll have to stick to the single cart until I get it sorted with THC :(

-

@ THC SCIENTIFIC - is there any way you guys can include this with the carts you are sending?

I am sorry for the issue on the double top, we need the item back in order to exchange it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
"Peak voltage of 3.0V Li-Ion will be 3.60V after fully charged."

That is better than the 4.2 norm but it still means that right off the charger they are at 3.6 + 3.6 = 7.2v not 6v

You have to understand 7.2v is better then 8.4v for the 4 ohm carts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

I am sorry for the issue on the double top, we need the item back in order to exchange it.

Ok, I can wait for that... should i make a separate ticket for it or?

Can you please update me on my cartridge issue we talked about yesterday, you asked for my address so you could send me the 5ohm carts and I replied to the ticket.

Ticket number was 377995

Thanks!

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok, I can wait for that... should i make a separate ticket for it or?

Can you please update me on my cartridge issue we talked about yesterday, you asked for my address so you could send me the 5ohm carts and I replied to the ticket.

Ticket number was 377995

Thanks!

We have responded to your ticket, lets figure this out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
I killed both my 4ohm carts after a getting a bunch of monster hits. I know I didn't prime either properly. My bad. Been rocking 3ohm carts with 6V. Primed the cart at 3.7V and both carts I filled have been raging proper all last night and all day today.

I was gonna order more 4ohm carts but I guess I'll wait now.

I think the 3 ohm at 6 volt are even hotter than the 4 ohm at 7.4 volts. For me, the 4 ohm carts work really well at 6.4 volts. Here is a video of the clouds I am getting with the 4 ohm carts at 6.4 volts.

bruno13,
Top Bottom