Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jpdnkstr

I have all the D9 gear, except the Hammer, only reason is because of the 1200F Hammer in the works!

When will the "new and improved" Persei tops be available? I have a flickering led on top #478 and am waiting to address the issue until the new tops are out(and I'm funny about giving up a serial # under 500) just in case there are going to be vape collectors out there in the future! Lol (you car guys know the numbers gotta match!)

mrmojo62

so here's my tale of woe and i hope someone can help. the VV head on my persei doesn't seem to want to turn off any more. it the button is held down for more than a split second it doesn't release and stays on. it seems to be heating the carts more too and i'm not sure if that is due to the lack of turn off-ability or something else. also i just ordered a mixed pack of carts from canada and a 4 ohm cart got killed by my omicron during oxidizing. the cart had writing around the bottom above the treads, but not on the side like the 2.4s, 1.5s and 5.0s that i have so i'm wondering whats up with it. any ideas?

tia

mrmojo62,

OF

so here's my tale of woe and i hope someone can help. the VV head on my persei doesn't seem to want to turn off any more. it the button is held down for more than a split second it doesn't release and stays on. it seems to be heating the carts more too and i'm not sure if that is due to the lack of turn off-ability or something else. also i just ordered a mixed pack of carts from canada and a 4 ohm cart got killed by my omicron during oxidizing. the cart had writing around the bottom above the treads, but not on the side like the 2.4s, 1.5s and 5.0s that i have so i'm wondering whats up with it. any ideas?

tia

First off, the cart's no doubt normal. You get them labeled both ways. There are still a few blank 2.4s from the days when there was only one value as well. Not to worry.

My Persei died in a similar manner, although it didn't need to get it's button pressed, it just came on with the battery. No way to repair it. I opened a ticket and followed the directions to mail it back, before the week was out I had my replacement in hand and was back on the air.

Sorry it died, but service is fast and sure.

OF

OF,

mrmojo62

thanks

this being a holiday week, i'm betting that schedules are funky. i put in a ticket before posting here and i was hoping that someone would have a work around so i could avoid the whole fourth of july thing. oh well.

the thing that bugs me about the 4 ohm cart is that it died on a 3.7v omicron so it should have been underpowered and therefore safe(r). or so i thought. shows how much i know i guess.

lol

mrmojo62,

OF

thanks

this being a holiday week, i'm betting that schedules are funky. i put in a ticket before posting here and i was hoping that someone would have a work around so i could avoid the whole fourth of july thing. oh well.

the thing that bugs me about the 4 ohm cart is that it died on a 3.7v omicron so it should have been underpowered and therefore safe(r). or so i thought. shows how much i know i guess.

You're welcome. I'm sorry I didn't have more positive news, complete with a secret incantation to raise dead carts but not this time I guess? I've no idea how things like this know what day is, let alone some of the personal information they seem to use to know just when to fail, but you're not the first nor I suspect the last on the list.

As to killing the cart, yes, I've no doubt that driving a dry cart, even such a modest one like you did, can kill it if it goes too long. Without some oil in there to help transfer the heat away the temperatures can get much hotter than normal. This is the very reason I'm not all that big on 'burn tests' and 'oxidizing' steps. I measure carts with an Ohmmeter and don't find any taste all that objectionable nor long lasting and don't want to weaken the cart I hope to use for a few grams of fun.

Again, sorry your Fourth will be a little less festive, I hope you have alternatives handy.

Best wishes.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Is that the one I pick my nose with or the one I signal other drivers with? Both are important, but not interchangeable........

OF

The one that you tell other people hello with and please stay on your side of the isle.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok so update on the carts.

Cart #1 is gone

and cart #2 is still going 4 grams gold tested and no leaks.

Ok now we are going to fill her up with .5 grams and leave it the car. Lets see how that goes.

NoName

ok so update on the carts.

Cart #1 is gone

and cart #2 is still going 4 grams gold tested and no leaks.

Ok now we are going to fill her up with .5 grams and leave it the car. Lets see how that goes.

4 grams of Gold and no leaks? WOOOOHOOOO!!!

G, better be careful going out to the car. Someone may be after your award-winning Larry OG??

NoName

NoName,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
4 grams of Gold and no leaks? WOOOOHOOOO!!!

G, better be careful going out to the car. Someone may be after your award-winning Larry OG??

NoName

Seems like we have the leak under control, but the clogs is still happening.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Seems like we have the leak under control, but the clogs is still happening.

Yeah, both those nearly sum up any cart issues that really effect how the unit functions. knock one issue, solve one more. Think of what doors your opening for the field of science in piping, electricity, and heat. Something that could very well be useful for many other research topics and such. Engineering FTW

However, having not gotten leaks yet...The clog problem can get rather obnoxious. That and such a hard time filling the damn thing. Phew... Want the 8 and Iris to come out. That way when cart frustration erupts, just throw on the 8...

OF

Just ordered a chrome Persei, over at PV... special deal going on over there that is worth checking out. Looks like I'm joinging the Persei club!

$130 for the chrome one (black is $200).....very cool if you're in the market guys.

Do I sense the last of the chrome Perseis? Maybe I better get one quick, before they're all gone......

OF

OF,
Top Bottom