• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Imgbb is easy to use from the phone— no app required. If you choose “bb code woth thumbnails,” you can copy/paste the preformatted link (with thumbnails!) directly into the post. Keen to see the unboxing, lol.

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
@madhockeydad
I'm working on a new instructional guide, trying to simplify the old one. Here's the guide!

Please feel free to post any questions here or in email!

To upload photos, click "attach files" at the bottom left corner of the box where you're writing your reply to the thread. Upload your photos, and then click "insert" on each photo to add them to your post.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I don’t see the Attach Files button

Nomad
I don’t see the Attach Files button
@madhockeydad
I'm working on a new instructional guide, trying to simplify the old one. Here's the guide!

Please feel free to post any questions here or in email!

To upload photos, click "attach files" at the bottom left corner of the box where you're writing your reply to the thread. Upload your photos, and then click "insert" on each photo to add them to your post.
Is a heater installed? I think the two wrapped cylinders in the pink/red wrapping are the heaters. Is that correct? Is it obvious which may they go in and how do I tell them apart?

madhockeydad,
Reactions: jds

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
@madhockeydad , Yep! Those are the heaters. The high heater is marked with a red dot on the side.

The heater is inserted like so. And the battery should be oriented like the image shows as well. The heater just slides right in. When you take the magnetic bottom off, just be careful to hold the Nomad upside down so that the heater doesn't fall out on ya.

DSCF2381.jpg

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Dan

The glass stems have a basket in them. Normally I would pack that with the grind but it looks like you fill the stem itself. Should I fill the glass stem with the stainless basket or load the collar on the Nomad?

Dan

The glass stems have a basket in them. Normally I would pack that with the grind but it looks like you fill the stem itself. Should I fill the glass stem with the stainless basket or load the collar on the Nomad?
Never mind. Duhhhhhh

@madhockeydad , Yep! Those are the heaters. The high heater is marked with a red dot on the side.

The heater is inserted like so. And the battery should be oriented like the image shows as well. The heater just slides right in. When you take the magnetic bottom off, just be careful to hold the Nomad upside down so that the heater doesn't fall out on ya.

View attachment 9543

madhockeydad,

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer

The glass stems come with the wooden "baskets" (I call them capsules) pre-installed, you'll be loading the wooden basket. No need to put an additional screen in the glass stem. Load it all the way to the top rim, and don't tamp it down, keep it loose for good airflow. :)

When you insert the stem, hold the Nomad upside down until the stem is fully inserted and hits the screen inside the body. This screen inside the body is what caps off the wooden chamber.

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer

This is the thread on how to post photos, I forgot to mention you may need to enable the feature in your account settings. The above post seems to cover it all much clearer.

:sherlock:I'm imagining you in the office sneaking rips from the Nomad under the desk or something, hahah.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
The photos must be too large. I’m trying. I’ll upload to my computer and save at a lower resolution. Soon!!! Works great. I love the Glue!!!

madhockeydad,

Razhumikin

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The photos must be too large. I’m trying. I’ll upload to my computer and save at a lower resolution. Soon!!! Works great. I love the Glue!!!

I'm telling you just go to imgur.com or imgbb.com so the size doesn't matter

@Dan Morrison all so stunning, yeah I love that pear though and the sound of its feel...

Shit Snacks,

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
One more try.

Sorry the resolution isn't great. I'll work on that over the next day or so. On my third bowl. Definitely having fun.

Attachments

• 64623990540__874F2CDE-64D3-48CC-97A3-588E5226773C.jpeg
    64623990540__874F2CDE-64D3-48CC-97A3-588E5226773C.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 64623988564__28E71E68-2856-4AE6-A184-96770062DFC6.jpeg
    64623988564__28E71E68-2856-4AE6-A184-96770062DFC6.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom