The Nomad From Morwood

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Congratulations @Xclerk what a beautiful little vape! What's it like to vape on??
It's diffrent then expected. There was a little bit of a learning curve. I assumed it would be a similar pulse heating method like a milanna but to my surprise pulsing isnt necessary. Draw speed controls the temp of the chamber. It's def a unique and fun vape

Terpenetime

I received Nomad #132 in the UK on Tuesday and after staring at it for a few days, I’m now enjoying getting to know it. I have a number of different stems to test out as well as some water pieces I want to try it with so it’s too soon to post a detailed review but like @Xclerk above, I’d like to leave a few pictures here before this thread ends.

CB4-C2-CD6-98-A7-44-E6-8606-1228-D446-C29-B.jpg

A4-F0-FE15-CC6-D-4869-B257-26-DFC22991-D8.jpg

60-D0968-D-E6-EE-4725-9-B59-A53-ED79-CA9-F2.jpg

It’s made of Figured Walnut with a Cherry Stem Collar, Yellow Lichen Button and a Chiyogami 638 Sleeve.

So far as I’m aware, this is the very last Nomad I that was commissioned before the transition to Nomad II so it’s fitting that it should feature at the end of this thread, which I hope can be preserved as a historical record of the development of the Nomad as well as being a lasting tribute to the skills and dedication of its creator @Dan Morrison.

Thank you Dan!

:leaf:

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I find myself day dreaming of my Nomad 2, eagerly awaiting its arrival that isn't to far off relatively speaking. 2020 is a good year for vaping even if everything is else is fucked :lol:. The Nomad will be the highlight of my year when it arrives. Thank you @Dan Morrison for unleashing your creation on us humble vaporents.

WilliaDev

This vape really is a masterpiece! I'd love to reserve one, could I PM you on this new site? Also, I read on the old FC forum that you were planning on releasing new heaters for the Nomad lineup. Do you have any news on that?

Vaporware

I’m sad to lose the old thread and forum (hopefully it will be available as an archive at least), but I’m glad to see the new thread here and a lot of the same people showing up in it.

Let’s make this one a highlight of the new forum too! :rockon:

I have other plans that don’t involve sifting through radioactive garbage, but Nomad #90 and I may run into @EmDeemo somewhere out there. :rofl:

The Stranger

Account Closed
Also Dan seems mad cool, has the sickest cabin/workshop in the woods with the sickest vintage furniture and makes the sickest looking vapes.

I wish I could be Dan's apprentice.

Also, it would be cool if this thread also included the Okin since there probably won't be one for it since it's discontinued. Use mine regulary and it's honestly one of my most prized possesions. Love the flavor from it although honestly I wish the bamboo charcoal pieces were at least double the length. Not sure if Dan tried that and it didn't work as well but it takes me two charcoals to finish a bowl to dark brown. Popping on a second charcoal isn't the end of the world though.

SonicBacon

Some recent Nomads. Looking forward to getting this new thread up and running, will be adding lots more when I get the time!

View attachment 382

View attachment 386
Can you please tell me what type of wood that is in the first one with the blue wrapper? The grain pattern is beautiful, I'm going to take a stab and say something like olive wood? I am trying to keep track of what I have an idea when it is time for me to choose materials.

Thanks.

SquirrelMaster

Can you please tell me what type of wood that is in the first one with the blue wrapper? The grain pattern is beautiful, I'm going to take a stab and say something like olive wood? I am trying to keep track of what I have an idea when it is time for me to choose materials.

Thanks.
I was going to ask the same thing, I'm loving that grain.

Top Bottom