• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The NEO by Prrl Labs

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer of the Neo and Terp Surfer
Manufacturer
just ordered, so we should see these around Thanksgiving or before yea?

Thanks for the order, @thunderstealer1337! We're pushing our suppliers to get these landed by mid November. It's our first time organizing such a complex endeavor, but we've got an amazing Dir of Production Ops. The biggest challenge has been getting the right tooling and processes for the zirconia. I just learned that it's essentially the same material as they use for the cubic zirconia faux diamonds. Hard AF to tool and finish...something like a twenty-step process once it comes out of the mold and is fired.

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
I don't have audio setup here at the office; will have to wait until this evening to watch that video. What pipes are those in the video?

The pipes are the Miwak Jr (the stone one), K Haring (glass spoon), and one from Hemson Goods (wood/traditional). What pipes do y'all love in your collections? Post a pic of your faves!

Last edited:

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
What was that email all about, "We're listed on This is why I'm broke." I did click save though on your product. @Black_Prrl

Thanks so much, @Kins! We applied to have the Neo listed on This is Why I'm Broke. They get 2 million unique visitors each month, so getting listed on there would really help us get more visibility as we are starting out. As part of their trial process they look to see what % of the first 20,000 registered users click on our listing and "save"/"like" it. If we are above the average of what other products do, then they will put our product on their site permanently. Thanks again for your support!

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
Silly....but the lack of black color makes me cringe...lol I luv black vapes for some reason.....but will do a pre-order for sure.....thanks!

Black is coming!... but not for a few months. Black zirconia is really something to behold...it has a pearlescent (Prrl-escent?) sheen that's quite captivating. But, we were concerned about it absorbing too much of the thermal energy and didn't want to delay production (and increase costs), while we problem-solved that. Coincidently, I heard from the factory yesterday that the lead engineer REALLY wants to do black. Hah!...Looks like it will be inevitable. :)

Mr. Me2

Thanks so much, @Kins! We applied to have the Neo listed on This is Why I'm Broke. They get 2 million unique visitors each month, so getting listed on there would really help us get more visibility as we are starting out. As part of their trial process they look to see what % of the first 20,000 registered users click on our listing and "save"/"like" it. If we are above the average of what other products do, then they will put our product on their site permanently. Thanks again for your support!
I just tried to do this and couldn’t find the NEO on the site. I even tried a couple searches. Can you help?

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer

As a normally private person who has avoided social media for years, I must say that it's a bit unsettling to see video out in the wild... So, thanks for that, @Summer! 😜 I hope that we were able to answer some of the questions y'all had. Please let us know what else you might be curious about.

@Mr. Me2, it seems that the listing only shows up if you are logged in as a registered user. Then, it should be found on the "What's New" page. Thanks again to everyone who has supported us! With almost 15,000 viewers in the past 24 hours, our click rate is more than double their average.

Last edited:

Drug

As a normally private person who has avoided social media for years, I must say that it's a bit unsettling to see video out in the wild... So, thanks for that, @Summer! 😜 I hope that we were able to answer some of the questions y'all had. Please let us know what else you might be curious about.

@Mr. Me2, it seems that the listing only shows up if you are logged in as a registered user. Then, it should be found on the "What's New" page. Thanks again to everyone who has supported us! With almost 15,000 viewers in the past 24 hours, our click rate is more than double their average.
I appreciate these videos a lot. Sure it's gonna be awkward seeing yourselves, but that's just because of that discrepancy between your own and the camera's perception of you. Of course social media channels can be made as slick as money can buy with trained actors to sell me on the company's product and story, but I much prefer the genuine and transparent approach you're taking here.

According to the website , I am privledged to have just pre-ordered the 115th out of the first 500 . This device looks like a winner , my best wishes to the team out at Prrl Labs ! I hope the Neo is a success and I look forward to its release . Perhaps in the future I will get connected with Prrl as an authorized retailer of this fine product👍

Last edited:

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
According to the website , I am privledged to have just pre-ordered the 115th out of the first 500 . This device looks like a winner , my best wishes to the team out at Prrl Labs ! I hope the Neo is a success and I look forward to its release . Perhaps in the future I will get connected with Prrl as an authorized retailer of this fine product👍

Thanks so much, @KINGMOBILE! I'd be happy to start an initial conversation about our longer-term retail plans. DM me a few details about your set up. Thanks!

And, a huge THANK YOU to all y'all that supported us on This is Why I'm Broke. We got word in the middle of the night that we'd reached 20,000 views and had more than doubled their average product click rate!! Doing a happy dance around here. :tup:

Last edited:

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
Well, I'll be honest (😁), I don't know...do you know the diameter of their bowl? These are intriguing pipes for sure! I love the innovation folks are doing to try and cool the smoke, such as the folks at Genius pipes as well. But, honestly (ahem!), we like the thought of atomizing to begin with instead of combusting. That way, you won't really need to cool the vapor.

...and yes, each Neo will come with a silicone adapter, and it should work pretty well with this pipe. Depending on the diameter, you may not need the adapter at all.

Top Bottom