• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

cliffhanger1

WTF has Vapormed a very good customer Service.
Today they received my device for RMA. And today they sent it back to me.
That is amazing. Now i have to wait if i get a new device or if they repaired it.
I read something with non-reparabel device. But i am not sure at all.
Thx to Vapormed for the 1st class service. :clap:
It should arrive me back tomorrow.

simplywonderful

@simplywonderful I have an anker at 28000 mAh (I think) since 2020 and it charges laptop, smartphone and Crafty+ together and it sets the amperage, but since its kind of old, to get the max amperage which I think is 60w, only one device should be connected via usb-c, when you plug another device, the new device "shares" the 60w with the 1st, all automatically
nice to know even powerbanks handle this quite well that 200w bitch was 100w each C I guess there is nothing more powerful since its single socket ?

simplywonderful,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

Green Kiwi

Do you think the plastic got updated only on + or even with latest og models?
Hi @simplywonderful , I think they changed to the updated plastics on the Crafty+, in 2020,or late 2019.
The 8 months old Mighty+ from a friend seems also to be same updated plastic.:sherlock:.

I am almost without a Mighty now(really falls apart......broken plastics.This is a 2015. I changed batteries ,and replaced the screen myself.(from another butchered Mighty)successfully.
So I am very keen on getting a new one,I just hold of as long as possible to give S&B de change to iron the mistakes out.
Warranties from NZ with a German producer are not possible as it means I would have to send a smelly unit, and a smelly will come back, ....good luck with our customs...
I think @LesPlenty , also like's a new one, but also worries about shit screens, and overheating errors. posted on different forums.
So is also holding of:whip:.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Warranties from NZ with a German producer are not possible as it means I would have to send a smelly unit, and a smelly will come back
I am waiting for the price to drop...hopefully around black Friday sales...most probs should be solved by then I hope.
Also about S$B warranty, S$B would not help me and told me I had to deal with the local seller...Australian Vaporizers got me to send both my faulty units back to them in Oz and sent me a return label to post them back. They knew about the ongoing screen problem and I had brand new replacements within a week of posting back the POS units.
Too bad they are temporarily closed due to flood damage...the pictures showed Mightys, Volcanos etc all covered in water and mud strewn all over the shop...what a mess!

cliffhanger1

Is it better for the battery from Mighty+ to make it empty or better not fully empty ?
And better to charge alwys fully or better 80-90 % only ?

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: condition

cliffhanger1

I like the Mighty+
But i read - Supercharge function: 80% charge in 40 minutes
I saw other at my device. I checked it after 40 minutes, and it was not true.
Full loading took 2 hours and 45 minutes. And the device was not fully empty, it had about 15 % rest capacitiy.
How it can be true that then 80 % loads at only 40 minutes. And i have the Supercharge Power Adapter from Storz and Bickel. It loads not faster with it like with oher cables and adapters.
That is no bashing, i like the unit I just want to share my findings

clueless_lurker

I got a mighty+ a few months back, and think my OG mighty battery lasts longer than the + battery with my usage pattern

[4 dosing caps / bar more or less for the OG session and slightly less for the +, usually starting at 180 and moving up to 195ish C over approximately two timeout "cycles" per dosing cap...]

Am I the only one?

I appreciate the USB C recharge and plan on using the OG primarily until it dies, but I feel like the AC plug on the OG >>>>> than USB C.

I usually try to recharge as it gets to the last bar [on either device] but have been known to get the low battery warning on occasion.

Last edited:

ScyOne

I like the Mighty+
But i read - Supercharge function: 80% charge in 40 minutes
I saw other at my device. I checked it after 40 minutes, and it was not true.
Full loading took 2 hours and 45 minutes. And the device was not fully empty, it had about 15 % rest capacitiy.
How it can be true that then 80 % loads at only 40 minutes. And i have the Supercharge Power Adapter from Storz and Bickel. It loads not faster with it like with oher cables and adapters.
That is no bashing, i like the unit I just want to share my findings
I metered my Mighty+ with a USB multimeter. At max power it charges the Mighty+ at 32w.

S&B claims that the battery is 25Wh, I have no way to verify this, but that would equal to (2) 3500 mAh batteries. (Which is highly likely what they would use)

80% of 25Wh is 20Wh, which is 5555mAh, so 5.6Ah about. A charge rate of 32w would equal 7.6a.

Before taking efficiency into account It would take about 45mins to charge the Mighty+ from 0-80%. after taking efficiency into account.... more like 50mins.

The data is all from hard pulls of the device too, only thing I took for what they claim is the battery capacity.

If you want to test for yourself you should get a USB multimeter like this and check what it's actually doing. https://www.amazon.ca/Functional-Mu...0134056&sprefix=usb+multimeter,aps,113&sr=8-5

cliffhanger1

For me the Mighty is one of the best devices for lower Temps where delivers big clouds.
I am not using it all the day because it stops at 210 degrees. At this Temp the weed makes more High and activated for me which is good in the morning or if i like it at that moment.
In the evening i go mostly to other Vape with more degrees which make me more stoned with the same weed.
I think, if the Mighty can go up to for example 230 degrees, it would be maybe my favourite over all.
It vaporizes the weed completely like the Rush but with bigger clouds and which cannot do the Tinymight for example.
But with only 210 degrees it is not a vape for all the day for me.
But for sure it is a great device and my favourite for Temps to 210 degrees and if i will get more high than stoned !!

Last edited:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
What is the best carrying case for the mighty + ? Looking for something that can carry a grinder, some magazine capsules, the brush, and whatever seems sufficient for the mighty+. It Must be smell proof.

I have read about pelican cases, you can always have them custom made according to ones liking.

cliffhanger1

What is the best carrying case for the mighty + ? Looking for something that can carry a grinder, some magazine capsules, the brush, and whatever seems sufficient for the mighty+. It Must be smell proof.

I have read about pelican cases, you can always have them custom made according to ones liking.

hi everyone, had first mighty since 2015 and still going strong,
got a mighty+ from Germany the day it was released and had this error code a few times ,usually during a burn in while plugged in so it charges aswell ,
my first one never did this but my new one comes up 001 from time to time ,on a long charge stores aswell,
it never really gets full charges as I only use a few bars then plug it in as iam usually next to its charger ,
once it cools or just leave it it carries on as normal ? But ass said my first one never in 7 years ,
dont know if I should RMA it or just wait a while till or if it completely chucks it?
maybe if I leave it in year or 2 I might notice the improvements on the + ,
i like it because like my mighty and have all SnSs ,but it’s not any better or an upgrade ,any other company would have been slaughtered for it ,
but we still myself inclufed love them ,?
anyway know they will sort it if need be ,maybe by then they will be allowed to send me the medic+ ,tried to when got the plus but UKisnt on the list now ?
anyone else had these error codes or bother with your +,
G

simplywonderful

regarding cases and stuff, I keep my mighty either in ryot padded case l size and this shit is starting to haunt me I have 3month old M and it already clogged, that little hole from the bottom, I vacuumed it once per week and kept it really well, by that I mean I never used concentrate, except once in a cap and it was about tenth time using it. Is there a way to clean this son of a bitch unreachable place? Little piece of soft sometime hard resin there. My old mighty got so clogged from concentrates that I was able to clean it. The pooltabs and whole thing are not meant to be cleaned, I fucked up and twisted shit a little and damaged the termal fuse by accident and its not heating up anymore. Mighty seemed to me always like 3 month device, after, it loses its shine a and airflow could not be compared to new one. Anyone else having these issues,? When the fuckin hole is clogged you can still vape but you get limited clouds and basically wasting weed for few clouds. Its like having powerful hw yet using 20% of its capability.
this thing clogged after first bowl again. I cant believe this and if I would not have a new ones besides it I would not believe it too
blowing to opposite direction instead of sucking sometimes help
FC fam Im gonna tell ya straight away this shit hits. how could I ever wasted so much precious bud, where does it go? Can it still be waiting for me in gunky CUs or inside my abv jar which is supposed to be washed in nylon low micron level baggy in pristine natural conditions. Im wondering how long should I leave it there, I have no doubts about the quality of the water. I just do not want to taste abv and Im curious if this is still the process
Im looking for a good medicine since this cbd med mix abv

Green Kiwi

it already clogged, that little hole from the bottom,
Yes they do clog up, also the crafty.
the way I prevent it from clogging, is a blow it at least once a week out with a air compressor. first in the direction of the clogged hole up to the top(you can make a dam from cut open silicon tube to get some pressure while blowing upwards) and then from the top. 10 bars plus of airpresure keeps it clean imho.:2c:.

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Considering upgrading from my 2016 Mighty to the Mighty+. Is it worth my while? Should I wait? Until when?

Where am I buying this, if so?

Thx in advance.

sk8man121,
Reactions: LesPlenty

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Considering upgrading from my 2016 Mighty to the Mighty+. Is it worth my while? Should I wait? Until when?

Where am I buying this, if so?

Thx in advance.
Your timing is impeccable, it's the day after all the 4/20 sales!

My feeling is that a good-working Mighty, even from 2016, can be more than sufficient, while not quite the show-horse that a new + is. I would use the one you have until some degradation of either battery or vape quality or something.
If some features really have appeal (usb-c, maybe) then it's of course more a discretionary thing.
Where to buy could depend on where you are...

Vapes have come a long way since 2016, so I wonder if you have experienced others during this time, or recently. I'm not sure I would buy a Mighty as my sole vape, when maybe I could have 2 others (examples, HR Rogue and an Xmax V3 Pro). Or possibly a TinyMight?

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Solid point; I bought a V3 on sale.

To that, my mighty’s oven is scratched to shit and I would like to do a general overhaul on the device short of messing with the LCD / battery, which are still operating fine.

Anyone have tips for a deep, and I mean DEEP clean of this thing from top to bottom? Does a scratched/gauged oven matter?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Solid point; I bought a V3 on sale.

To that, my mighty’s oven is scratched to shit and I would like to do a general overhaul on the device short of messing with the LCD / battery, which are still operating fine.

Anyone have tips for a deep, and I mean DEEP clean of this thing from top to bottom? Does a scratched/gauged oven matter?
Here's some pics, etc from my battery replacement, it shows how far you'd be going in a deep cleaning dive.
With an old unit, I'd be very careful, I cracked an upper tab on the housing on mine.
The chamber is aluminum, it could be polished. I think you'd need to take care of particles/dust from that process, but it can be done. Keep in mind though that anything short of polished surfaces (fine scratches) will still get dirty again, faster.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anyone have tips for a deep, and I mean DEEP clean of this thing from top to bottom?
For the oven, I suggest heat up to top temp, turn upside down and wipe down with soaked q-tips.

Make sure to alternate between ISO and water soaked swabs until the qtips wipe clean. The water part is just as important as the ISO part. A little elbow grease will be necessary.

Be warned - a lot of steam will come off of it - especially with the water soaked ones - keep your fingers away from oven so you don’t burn yourself.

Top Bottom