• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

cliffhanger1

I have a problem with my new Mighty+ Medic. I've had it before When I left it there it was gone.
When I turn it on, it says the battery is empty and doesn't charge when I turn it on cable. Not even with the original charger. What is added is that some dashes are missing in the numbers in the temperature display and they are not displayed completely. Has anyone had this before? do i have to send it in..

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,

ScyOne

See! it sucks, RMA is the only way.

OK serious, it sounds like the battery ran too low and won't be able to charge again. Fun fact, if the battery runs below a certain voltage for whatever reason the BMS will not allow it to charge again.

ScyOne,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
But not 666 pages are from the Mighty+. The very most from the OG. ;)
Edit:
oterwise, what is better to ask someone woho can help or read 666 pages. for what is a forum ?
Sorry, I've not heard of this issue, but it sounds like you'll need to send it in...

btw, 666 is a bad number in the worlds of superstitions and devil worship and stuff; that was the 'funny' part of being on page 666. Nobody was telling you to go read it all (though some of us have...)! Of course asking for help here is okay!

cliffhanger1

I have a problem with my new Mighty+ Medic. I've had it before When I left it there it was gone.
When I turn it on, it says the battery is empty and doesn't charge when I turn it on cable. Not even with the original charger. What is added is that some dashes are missing in the numbers in the temperature display and they are not displayed completely. Has anyone had this before? do i have to send it in..
Here is a pic from my Problem. The device gets hot, i tested. But if it plugged it in to load, the loading thing from the display do not change.
Edit:
Today i registrated me on the Vapormed side and i have to wait. Status is pending. After accepting i open a RMA

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
About the Mighty control screen

Here is a pic from my Problem. The device gets hot, i tested. But if it plugged it in to load, the loading thing from the display do not change.
Looks like the screen troubles are still about...RMA for that @cliffhanger1
I was looking for something come 420 sales but I might wait a bit longer, S&B may have it fixed by Black Friday sales.
The 3rd unit I got under warranty (all faded screen problems) that I sold is fading but still readable.
The aluminium oven was black when I cleaned it for my friend that purchased it and I told him about the + having a ceramic coating and he was interested until he saw the price.:razz:
I also have the problem that my trusted Aussie supplier https://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/ is temporarily closed due to the floods so hopefully, all will line up for a purchase later in the year.
Page 666 needed a devil on it!

ScyOne

"Q: My Mighty is not charging anymore, what should I do?

A: First, try to reset your Mighty by pressing the On/Off Switch for about 10 secs, see if it helps. If not, then contact Storz & Bickel for warranty. You may need to send the unit back to them with the charger, so they can perform some tests on the device to find out what the issue is."

UnidenWallet

So about 7 years ago on Reddit, I replied to a thread where the OP asked about cleaning a glass dab rig with hot milk, then drinking it. Some people were appalled at the idea, and practically everyone, including myself, recommended to use Everclear to clean the rig and consume leftover reclaim as an edible. I commented using Everclear would be the safest way to extract.

So fast forward to today, it’s been 7 years since I wrote that, and some person sarcastically replies he didn’t know Everclear would be safer than milk, then in another post, he mentions he is going to clean the cooling unit for his Mighty with hot milk..

Am I wrong for thinking this is fucking disgusting? :puke::rofl:

UnidenWallet,

RedZep

Have a strange question for y'all. I owned an OG unit. Then I moved to a new country after owning it for a month, and left it in a cupboard. I came back 4 years later and discovered it.

I always found the device to be inconsistent. Sometimes it would produce stacks of vapour. Sometimes it would seem to produce none at all. Is this to be expected? Or did nine have mechanical issues?

Asking because I'm tempted to pick one up for camping.

RedZep,
Reactions: BigJr48

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Have a strange question for y'all. I owned an OG unit. Then I moved to a new country after owning it for a month, and left it in a cupboard. I came back 4 years later and discovered it.

I always found the device to be inconsistent. Sometimes it would produce stacks of vapour. Sometimes it would seem to produce none at all. Is this to be expected? Or did nine have mechanical issues?

Asking because I'm tempted to pick one up for camping.
It is very consistent in my opinion.
The only time I don’t see good amounts of vapor is when there is nothing left to extract (either at current temp or when at max, when bowl is cashed).

RedZep

It is very consistent in my opinion.
The only time I don’t see good amounts of vapor is when there is nothing left to extract (either at current temp or when at max, when bowl is cashed).
I see. I have a feeling that my old device was sometimes not actually not at the temp advertised on screen. I would get inconsistent results during the same day, using the same material.

Might take the plunge and pick one up then. Thanks for your input.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
btw, my alarm a few days ago about so much stuff being out of stock at S&B site-- that seems to have been a glitch, as all the goodies look to be available now...

Mighty+ is in a class by itself for clouds, taste, effect. Lately, I've been getting some bad dry mouth, and really wanna get past this by trying some water devices that are practical to use. I've never really used water, and I've been playing with Solo2 and the small "wet stems" they make for arizer. Anything like that for Mighty?
I have tried 3 or 4 small in-line bubbler things (including the one that mounts directly, replacing the c/u). And one or two using a wpa, inverting Mighty over a water piece. Overall, I have tended to stop using water in any of them, just using one dry is extending the vapor path and cooling enough, when compared especially to the hassles of cleaning.
I think water takes some of the nice flavors away, so there's also that...
I haven't put a glass piece to the Mighty in a long time now, just using stock c/u.

I think an under-rated solution is simply having sips of water between hits.
I've even been using Mighty at temps lower that I always have (like 177c) - age is catching up with me. Though sometimes I'll crank it up for a couple of finishing hits.

I think there are vapes far better suited to plugging in to water tools, and Mighty is working for me as a nice leisurely sesh vape.

Last edited:

simplywonderful

Are there any improvements in sturdiness of the housing between latest mighty and mighty + ? except that little attempt to make it stand
thank you

simplywonderful,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Are there any improvements in sturdiness of the housing between latest mighty and mighty + ? except that little attempt to make it stand
thank you
My original Crafty was in near daily use for five years. I'm an outdoors person and it was in my pocket xc skiing, snowshoeing, and climbing in cold and blizzardy conditions. It was up on the highest rocky mountain summits around here in the wind. Its been in my chest pocket on my mtn bike on hundreds of days. I've fallen and broken ankles, dislocated shoulders, and cracked ribs. To my surprise, I haven't broken one rib on the OG Crafty. I have broken the cooling unit attachment flange, dropping it with a glass wpa attached, but was able to repair it myself and use it for two full years after that. (Highly recommend rubbery wap from Delta3studios) The new plastic is supposed to be even stronger according to S-B somewhere that I read.

simplywonderful

Time to charge from empty or near empty is about 1 1/2 hours. At least compared to my OG Crafty, that's 30-60 minutes faster.
Each session automatically resets to the lowest--steady red then steady blue light--setting each time its been turned off or timed itself out. With the app you can quickly and easily adjust the first setting to always start up to any temp you want.

My original Crafty was in near daily use for five years. I'm an outdoors person and it was in my pocket xc skiing, snowshoeing, and climbing in cold and blizzardy conditions. It was up on the highest rocky mountain summits around here in the wind. Its been in my chest pocket on my mtn bike on hundreds of days. I've fallen and broken ankles, dislocated shoulders, and cracked ribs. To my surprise, I haven't broken one rib on the OG Crafty. I have broken the cooling unit attachment flange, dropping it with a glass wpa attached, but was able to repair it myself and use it for two full years after that. (Highly recommend rubbery wap from Delta3studios) The new plastic is supposed to be even stronger according to S-B somewhere that I read.
Nice to see that someone put the mighty in right use outdoors, mine went through some expeditions too :D ,
Do you think the plastic got updated only on + or even with latest og models?

Anyone found universal power brick so powerful that it can charge a phone, M+ and a laptop ? around 70w? even within 100w
The amperage should be automatically setup by the charger right?
Well It would be too much but passthrough would be put in good use too, trying to get rid of this cable madness clutter.
this is what I had in mind

Last edited:
simplywonderful,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Nice to see that someone put the mighty in right use outdoors, mine went through some expeditions too :D ,
Do you think the plastic got updated only on + or even with latest og models?

Anyone found universal power brick so powerful that it can charge a phone, M+

@simplywonderful, you've been asking about Mighty & +, do you know this is Crafty thread?
I think @Polarbearboy was talking about his long-time Crafty and now the +, btw.

simplywonderful

@simplywonderful, you've been asking about Mighty & +, do you know this is Crafty thread?
I think @Polarbearboy was talking about his long-time Crafty and now the +, btw.
nah :D not at all, poor pigeon got distracted, how can he put the link with the links to the chargers into the mighty thread please ?
pigeons dont have big brain, it hurts us when we overthink, it leads to anxiety which leads to procrastination and jerking off.
Pigeon must use time wisely
:lol:

I believe in german generosity, I bet when they found stronger plastic it was their immediate decision to apply it for all their portable devices manufactured. On the other hand its common sense, would they continue to make housings from two different kind of plastics
:lol:

simplywonderful,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

simplywonderful

since wrong post was moved to this thread by accident, I will rather ask again
Anyone found universal power brick so powerful that it can charge a phone, M+ and a laptop ? I found some that can handle 200w
The amperage should be automatically setup by the charger right?
Well It would be too much but passthrough would be put in good use too, trying to get rid of this cable madness clutter.

simplywonderful,

condition

@simplywonderful I have an anker at 28000 mAh (I think) since 2020 and it charges laptop, smartphone and Crafty+ together and it sets the amperage, but since its kind of old, to get the max amperage which I think is 60w, only one device should be connected via usb-c, when you plug another device, the new device "shares" the 60w with the 1st, all automatically

Top Bottom