The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

ConvectCode1

lol what? when I saw that commercial I was like wtf is this designated to rich kids, hipsters and athletes?
I know they did some research on their costumer base, but well shit seems inauthentic a little bit.
I bet we all know that real coolness or whatever you call it, that uniqueness, few people have taste for it.
Maybe it was a sign and that is why Markus also did not appeared in the vid :D
maybe the + will suck, lets see what Bud / Vape critic will say, if he still does reviews I mean.
Can someone compare how crafty+ hits compared to og mighty? without mentioning the battery? heater on og seems to be 36w yet on the new one is 45w, is it the same with crafty + heater also 45w?
thank you guys

what about the pass through charge I read somewhere its possible when you have 80% battery level, and what about the toxicity of the zirconium ? I read some article long time ago where both aluminum and zirconium toxicity was mentioned from exposure/inhalation
Do any of you actually have the Mighty+ or are we just speculating? I went to buy my first DECENT dry herb vape a few days ago in the Mighty and saw they had the Mighty+ for $50 more so I figured I may as well grab the “updated” one. I’m pretty sure the only differences are orange buttons and usb-c charging capability. I’m not trying to be like DO YOU HAVE IT…just wondering if anybody does yet. I don’t even want to know how long shipping takes.

ConvectCode1

I’ve only seen the unboxing you mentioned. I ordered a Mighty+ and a Tiny Might in the last 3 days. Willing to bet 3 weeks from today I’ve yet to receive anything.
I miss retail stores kinda.

out the box, It took about 110 minutes to charge to 100% using 20watt iPad usb c charger

about to have first vape of the day, will report back
….,well? How long did it take for you to get your Mighty+ shipped? Not that long I suppose if you already have it.

lol what? when I saw that commercial I was like wtf is this designated to rich kids, hipsters and athletes?
I know they did some research on their costumer base, but well shit seems inauthentic a little bit.
I bet we all know that real coolness or whatever you call it, that uniqueness, few people have taste for it.
Maybe it was a sign and that is why Markus also did not appeared in the vid :D
maybe the + will suck, lets see what Bud / Vape critic will say, if he still does reviews I mean.
Can someone compare how crafty+ hits compared to og mighty? without mentioning the battery? heater on og seems to be 36w yet on the new one is 45w, is it the same with crafty + heater also 45w?
thank you guys

what about the pass through charge I read somewhere its possible when you have 80% battery level, and what about the toxicity of the zirconium ? I read some article long time ago where both aluminum and zirconium toxicity was mentioned from exposure/inhalation
They got a full UL medical grade on this Device for the first time. I think they addresses that.

Wow that's not okay imo. Already scratched. What a failure this mighty+ is turning out to be.

- so it stands but not really, troy showed it's less stable than OG mighty.

- so it has USB-C charging but U need to buy a seperate super charger.

- so it has a ceramic coating to prevent the aluminium from scratching/chipping but it still scratches and is now even more visually obvious
Wow that's not okay imo. Already scratched. What a failure this mighty+ is turning out to be.

- so it stands but not really, troy showed it's less stable than OG mighty.

- so it has USB-C charging but U need to buy a seperate super charger.

- so it has a ceramic coating to prevent the aluminium from scratching/chipping but it still scratches and is now even more visually obvious
Do you actually HAVE the Mighty+ or you’re just commenting based on your first impressions? I went to buy my first decent battery powered dry herb vape and was going to get the Mighty but the + was only $50 more. I think the only differences that are even listed are orange buttons, feet so it can stand and usb-c charging with a number of compatible super chargers ie those that work for iPads and MacBook Pro devices. If you have one, how long did it take for you to get it? If you don’t have one…damn…you hate the thing already.

Received mine. I've put it on charge at 17:50 (19:28 now). Still have 5th square blinking. Charging it with a simple QC3.0 charger from Aukey ( 6.5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (Max) )
Its slooow, cant waaait :spliff:

Received mine. I've put it on charge at 17:50 (19:28 now). Still have 5th square blinking. Charging it with a simple QC3.0 charger from Aukey ( 6.5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (Max) )
Its slooow, cant waaait :spliff:
You received your Mighty+? About how long did it take for you to receive it after ordering it? I have a supercharger waiting for it too. I’m losing my mind waiting!

ConvectCode1,
Reactions: BigJr48

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
I’ve only seen the unboxing you mentioned. I ordered a Mighty+ and a Tiny Might in the last 3 days. Willing to bet 3 weeks from today I’ve yet to receive anything.
I miss retail stores kinda.
….,well? How long did it take for you to get your Mighty+ shipped? Not that long I suppose if you already have it.
planet of the vapes has or had em in stock $340 with coupon code. I ordered release day, shipped Wednesday, received today

did two bowls, No clean out/ burn off, vapor quality and vape signature are excellen. I have been using Herbalize, Sublimator, dynavap, VapeXHale cloud evo. Mighty probaly my favorite overall. happy with purchase so far, it’s a great produc. Have to see how the bowl holds up, I don’t use the metal pods.

wish I had filling tool lol gonna order one now, will repor back gonna session heavy

id say buy it now, edit 1000th post

Last edited:

ConvectCode1

Insults and name calling is against our Be Nice rule. Warning point issued.
planet of the vapes has or had em in stock $340 with coupon code. I ordered release day, shipped Wednesday, received today

did two bowls, No clean out/ burn off, vapor quality and vape signature are excellen. I have been using Herbalize, Sublimator, dynavap, VapeXHale cloud evo. Mighty probaly my favorite overall. happy with purchase so far, it’s a great produc. Have to see how the bowl holds up, I don’t use the metal pods.

wish I had filling tool lol gonna order one now, will repor back gonna session heavy

id say buy it now, edit 1000th post
Nah dude that’s the regular Mighty that’s been out since 2011. They came out with a new Mighty+ a little over a week ago. Planet of the Vapes doesn’t carry it yet. I ordered the Mighty+ from Storz & Bickel. Nowhere else sells them yet.

troy @ 420 vape zone does. the OG mighty was (is?) his favorite vape, and he's going to do a comparison between the OG and the + any day now if he hasn't already; he already did an 'unboxing' video, but hasn't compared actual use yet.
That dudes unboxing is biased as hell like a lot of peoples opinion. Yeah, it’s not that different from the Mighty. That why it’s only $50 more. Orange buttons and usb-c charging w supercharger pass through option. That’s $50 worth right there. Everybody expected them to reinvent the wheel for a whopping $50 bucks more? lol. Why? People buy the regular Mighty every day. I went to buy the Mighty and just saw they had a + version so I bought it. Not everybody already has a mighty and wants to simply whine about and bash the new Mighty+ like that dork Troy. Good god GET TO THE POINT. That dude is slow AF.

ConvectCode1,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shorner

That dudes unboxing is biased as hell like a lot of peoples opinion. Yeah, it’s not that different from the Mighty. That why it’s only $50 more. Orange buttons and usb-c charging w supercharger pass through option. That’s $50 worth right there. Everybody expected them to reinvent the wheel for a whopping $50 bucks more? lol. Why? People buy the regular Mighty every day. I went to buy the Mighty and just saw they had a + version so I bought it. Not everybody already has a mighty and wants to simply whine about and bash the new Mighty+ like that dork Troy. Good god GET TO THE POINT. That dude is slow AF.
Exactly it's hard to improve on something that was near perfection anyway, im still well happy with my +

Shorner,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapeape77

Noice deal find been vapin

Lol guy said you bought the old one! Come on yo Been is an OG look at page one
Laugh Lol GIF by NowThis

Vape_ninja

so ive owned my mighty (new but OG) for nearly 2 weeks now, i was wondering 2 things please correct me if im wrong here:
1. If i plug it into the charger and vape, it bypasses the battery, thus saving battery power, does this theoretically extend battery life overall? (As im not actually using the battery power itself, right? ) a battery only has so many Charge and Discharge cycles
2. If i am careful and only ever clean and wipe the oven with Wood, Plastic no metal, its unlikely to get scratched and it will prolong the life of my mighty?
Thanks in advance

chris 71

Thats not all I said I said maybe the scratch isn't a scratch but aluminum from the cap that has rubbed of onto the ceramic bowl rubs off real easy and with that color ceramic it would show up easy i would think

vapeape77

Wouldn’t the alcohol clean it off then?
Can you feel the affected area with your finger to check if there is an indentation (aka a scratch)? Or if it’s smooth, it may very well be like Chris is saying about the caps aluminum rubbing off. Don’t get overzealous with the alcohol now imo.

vapeape77,
Reactions: chris 71

chris 71

From the pics the ceramic coating looks a little ruff too which would make it even more likely to happen maybe we will hear more about this once more people that use caps start using the mighty +

Last edited:
chris 71,

vapeape77

From the pics the ceramic coating looks a little ruff too which would make it even more likely to happen maybe we will here more about this once more people that use caps start using the mighty +
Glad I ordered the steel caps with the glass ring reducer. Must say I’m thinking of only using em in my og and brick jr after seeing his post, lol I don’t want to be a guinea pig for S&B

vapeape77,
Reactions: chris 71

vapeape77

Just think after a Years worth of use with caps you would have an aluminum coated ceramic bowl lmao
I’m gonna throw all my old aluminum caps away, most are pretty spent anyway from combo sessions of oil pad and flower caps in my brick jr.

edit:
I must say it does seem like it’s kinda on S&B to grant an RMA on day one of use. It is their dosing cap that came with the unit after all. Lol they gonna wish they didn’t include it, but can always hide behind the “normal use” clause.

Last edited:

Choices

I think my OG Mighty is good for now. But when it finally stops working, I’ll get the most current S&B product that is similar to what I have now. Mighty+? Until something newer is released that would be it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So should I try to get S&B to replace it ?
You can only try, they might give you some help on cleaning it if that is all that needs doing, a decent ceramic coating is usually quite resilient.
I have a supercharger waiting for it too.
More S$B marketing, let's wear out those non-user replaceable batteries a bit quicker.
1. If i plug it into the charger and vape, it bypasses the battery, thus saving battery power,
It is just topping the battery as you use the device, another S$B dollar grab to wear out those batteries.
its unlikely to get scratched and it will prolong the life of my mighty?
Scratches do not reduce the life of your Mighty, that soft aluminium scratches by just looking at it...try not to worry about the scratches. :tup:
troy @ 420 vape zone does. the OG mighty was (is?) his favorite vape
I used to watch all his videos until I learned he still combusts (that may have changed?) and he will try to talk about flavor...he should stick to Webber reviews seeing he likes smoke so much.:2c:

Top Bottom