The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

65w came up because if a fast charger is not included with the new Mighty purchase, its better to buy a new 65w charger instead of a new 45w charger as they are cost similar but the 65w can be used additionally to charge devices supporting 65w charging, like laptops, some high end androids and most future smartphones.
Aw ok ,i thought someone had said had to be that ,sounds sensible,
ive just bought the mighty one when sitting thinking ive got a samsung one and and ipad ,didnt know what size they were ,could have saved the money and bother ,trust me ,
i think they be better sticking with the mains tbh , this is old crafty type charging ,pass through at 80%as if that good ,40 maybe but 80 why bother ,it would be full in 10 minutes,
atleast completely dead the wall charged ,batteries knackered it worked ,i don’t know,
i got it because mine was 6 year old ,good nick buta bit scratchy getting with the no access to cleaning the air path at both sides i think,and its a new mighty ,how can it be ,shit ,said that about a few ,not name one its everybodies baby , ive 2 and sell in a minute G

Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: BigJr48

Murk

Can anyone tell what the mighty+ input voltage is? most chargers work with these input powers:: 4.5V/5A=22.5W, 5V/4.5A=22.5W,5V/3A=15W,9V/3A=18W,12V/3A=36W,20V/3A=60W.

I looked at my 65W baseus charger and the only way to get 45W of power charging would be using both usb ports at the same time, which would give 45W on usb 1 and 18w on usb 2.

If migthy+ keeps working on 12v, I understand that the most common load will be 36W, the same power as OG Mighty.

Murk,
Reactions: BigJr48

Taazokaan

when the mighty+ falls over easier than the old one :rofl:
Seriously, it makes me change my mind, i'll take a crafty+ instead of mighty+. I hate useless gadget, like the feets on the mighty. And i don't need the screen cause the double or triple click are enough for me.
In France, new miggty is 318€ (old 249€) and new crafty 229€ (old 209€).

Vape_ninja

just saying i recently ordered what would be the latest version of the mighty before the + come out and im very very happy with that

I was always an arizer fanboy and used the v tower then more recently the extreme q religiously but lately i sometimes find myself using the mighty indoors over the extreme q and i also like how i can set up a thc heavy hit and take it in bed then sleep nicely

MGG

Seriously, it makes me change my mind, i'll take a crafty+ instead of mighty+. I hate useless gadget, like the feets on the mighty. And i don't need the screen cause the double or triple click are enough for me.
In France, new miggty is 318€ (old 249€) and new crafty 229€ (old 209€).
The big difference is going to be passthrough.
Mighty has passthrough power. This was my main issue with the Crafty. Once its out of battery you have to wait for it to charge. With the Mighty you can use it right away.

Taazokaan

The big difference is going to be passthrough.
Mighty has passthrough power. This was my main issue with the Crafty. Once its out of battery you have to wait for it to charge. With the Mighty you can use it right away.
I know but i'm the type of guy who vape just a bowl at night (maybe a second). And the new crafty+ charge faster. Anyway i've my omnivap xl if my crafty runs out of battery !

mmx

Get to know your needs and get a device that suits you. I ordered a new "old version Mighty" because all these pluses/improvements arent really my things. I don't need a ceramic bowl and faster charhing, because I know how to treat/clean my vapes and when to charge them.

Also got a great deal for 208 eur and 5 year warranty 🚀 OG king

Vape_ninja

Get to know your needs and get a device that suits you. I ordered a new "old version Mighty" because all these pluses/improvements arent really my things. I don't need a ceramic bowl and faster charhing, because I know how to treat/clean my vapes and when to charge them.

Also got a great deal for 208 eur and 5 year warranty 🚀 OG king
you wont regret it youll need to figure out how is best to use it for you but you will really enjoy using it !

As for accessories i would really recommend the 2 main things you should consider purchasing are: The Capsule caddy keychain with dosing capsules + spare mouthpiece ( so you can clean give it days to air dry properly and rotate between the two)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
doesnt hurt to own just 1 spare mouthpiece/cooler unit though, surely?
No it doesn't; lots of folks have multiples, clean them all at once to stretch the time between the cleaning sessions.
Do you live in a rain forest?
Are you talking about the time for water to dry?
I've never heard anyone say that things take 2 days to air dry, except in unusual conditions. I clean with alcohol, rinse with cold water, spread the parts out for at most an hour or two, usually less.

Top Bottom