The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
absolutely agreed on that one. also les(useless)space to fill, means les flower tossed away per bowl.
my consumption for instance was 1/3 less since the delta 3 adaptor.(and the housing doesn't get stressed with this one):nod:

I’ve read some suggest placing a S&B oil pad in the glass two piece WPA to fill the empty space, doesn’t seem ideal.

Baron23

I’m awaiting my 1st Mighty. Regarding #3, are the plastic tabs prone to breakage?

Reason I ask, is I bought the 14mm WPA from Puffitup, it’s the hard plastic version. That’s on the way too. Then I read from user reports, these could stress those Mighty tabs, that normally connect the CU, and possibly break them if stressed on a rig.

Some recommended the WPA adapters that use a softer “rubber/silicone” instead of the hard plastic, then some owners of that type complained the Mighty was not stable in their rig with the softer material. Basically leaving me confused as to which is better, or less likely to break the plastic Mighty tabs, but work effectively.

Anyone with first hand experience on this?
Absolutely the soft silicone ones IME (i.e. Delta 3D Studio). And I love the Puffitup guys...nothing against them. But yes, the hard adapters can stress the lock down tabs especially if you plan on putting it upside down in a rig and not holding on to it.

IMO, no matter the adapter, the Mighty is too heavy on the CU tabs to just pop it in a rig and not keep a hand on it.

grogazola

How’s everyone’s battery doing?

As a daily user, I’ll puff about three or four bowls in my mighty and find that I’m left with two bars the next day. I’ve only had my unit since January.

I only get 45 - 50 minutes on a full charge in my four month old Mighty. Is that normal in your experience?

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
How’s everyone’s battery doing?

As a daily user, I’ll puff about three or four bowls in my mighty and find that I’m left with two bars the next day. I’ve only had my unit since January.

I only get 45 - 50 minutes on a full charge in my four month old Mighty. Is that normal in your experience?
I've had mine for over two years now and still get seven to eight bowls at maximum temperature each charge. I guess it also depends on how long it takes you to finish a bowl.

Bazinga

I've only used dosing caps so I haven't had that problem with the glass wpa.

I'm going to order another 40 pack of caps. I like having lots of options available and ready to go. :)

I haven't had to replace any of my dosing capsules. When they get funky I place them in a small baggie with a some ISO. In a few minutes with a couple of shakes, I remove them from the bag and rinse them. They then look brand new.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I'm not replacing any dosing caps, I'm just adding more to my collection. I fill them with different strains or combinations of strains. Two or three caps back-to-back is my usual routine, I go through my 50 caps in less than a week.

I gave everything a hot iso cleaning this morning. I'm still waiting for everything to dry.

Socks And Sandals

Well this certainly sucks...

Just tried to log into Puff It Up with my account and it wasn't recognized! Then I go through the "forgot pw" nonsense and they tell me my email isn't recognized! I'm already past their 15 return window as it is and now my PIU account just disappears? I'm not creating or buying from them again if this is anything more than a technical issue.. Can anyone else here please confirm that they can still log into their PIU accounts?

[USER=26308]@Socks And Sandals

My brand new Mighty doesn't fluctuate more than a couple degrees Celsius when I'm using it. Even with a long draw I didn't it kept up. I don't recall what the battery level was at that point. 15-20 degrees Fahrenheit sounds like a lot. Contact PIU like Moses Baca said and maybe they can help you out instead of shipping it to S&B.[/USER]

Thanks so much for letting me know.. YES it literally drops 20 degrees with every draw. And it appears to have a nasty fingerprint right behind the screen as well.

I'm emailing them as we speak before contacting S&B directly.. If your Mighty doesn't fluctuate more than a few degrees even when taking an 8 to 12 second draw, then there must be a problem with mine. Thanks man!

Socks And Sandals,

Socks And Sandals

Definitely sounds like an unfortunately timed technical glitch, PIU are good people and will treat you well, I've been purchasing from them since 2010 for whatever it's worth. Find your order number in your email and reach out to help@puffitup.com explaining what's happened.

Just did and thank you! The good reputation you guys have with PIU definitely helps with my piece of mind! I'm sure it probably is just a technical issue.

idboehman

Woohoo! For my own records, when did you order? I placed an order from S&B on 4/10 that's still yet to ship but since yours is on the move hopefully mine should be sent soon-ish.

idboehman,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

Vital

Absolutely the soft silicone ones IME (i.e. Delta 3D Studio). And I love the Puffitup guys...nothing against them. But yes, the hard adapters can stress the lock down tabs especially if you plan on putting it upside down in a rig and not holding on to it.

IMO, no matter the adapter, the Mighty is too heavy on the CU tabs to just pop it in a rig and not keep a hand on it.

I prefer The Muzzmod... made from factory parts!:myday:

Manity

If anyone wants a good wip and mouth piece that can be used as a WPA for the Mighty it's the one sold for Ditanium. Works great not having to buy or use a Mighty specific adapter and just leaving the Mighty laying down while on my desk or in my mighty stand.

Manity,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I prefer The Muzzmod... made from factory parts!:myday:
I loved using muzzmod but, for me, they didn't last more than a few months before some leakage around the epoxy joint, it started to run into $ to remake, after using up all the extra Crafty c/u's I had gotten from rma's! Now I'm happy to be able to purchase something workable.

If anyone wants a good wip and mouth piece that can be used as a WPA for the Mighty it's the one sold for Ditanium. Works great not having to buy or use a Mighty specific adapter and just leaving the Mighty laying down while on my desk or in my mighty stand.
My very first attempts at Crafty (at the time) through water used a very similar method, with a whip from Arizer and female glass it came with, so I can relate to your method, but...
I have to say, it looks kinda clumsy. Okay, easy enough to use, and probably a very smooth vape experience, but a wpa would likely cost less to purchase. That Ditanium whip would need an adapter to mount into most glass. Worst aspect to my mind is the extremely long path you're creating for vapor with the cooling unit, whip and water tool; we can assume a much higher loss to condensation, i.e, less goodies delivered to you.

vapviking,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Dear mod,
I certainly understand deletion of my post in reply to a member, and I also understand the deletion of the post I replied to.
While I'm not questioning mod judgement, it's is unclear to me why the o.p. was deleted. It mentioned a vape similar to Mighty, with similar name. No link, no name, no "it's great" or anything. Can you please remind me of the rule or policy that disallows this? I have been looking at the forum rules and not sure I see it.
I may be guilty of similar behavior in other threads and maybe should stop...
thanks.

edit
Geez, now I've managed to double post. Having a great day here....

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Dear mod,
I certainly understand deletion of my post in reply to a member, and I also understand the deletion of the post I replied to.
While I'm not questioning mod judgement, it's is unclear to me why the o.p. was deleted. It mentioned a vape similar to Mighty, with similar name. No link, no name, no "it's great" or anything. Can you please remind me of the rule or policy that disallows this? I have been looking at the forum rules and not sure I see it.
I may be guilty of similar behavior in other threads and maybe should stop...
thanks.

edit
Geez, now I've managed to double post. Having a great day here....
Forum Rules said:
Stay on topic. Please avoid derailing or side-tracking discussions.

Feel free to hit me up via PM if you'd like to discuss further. Your back-to-back post was not your fault - it was the result of my deleting the few posts between your two.

:peace:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I use a screen to cover my load and occasionally I add a little concentrate to augment session. This shows a tad of distillate on screen.
D06055-D6-F32-F-43-D4-AB40-B11-DBC41-DFCA.jpg

blackstone

For anybody interested, from googling I've now found trademark filings for Mighty+ that were filed at the same time as Crafty+ and Volcano Hybrid by a Tuttlingen company called "Stobi" (that shares a postcode with S&B!).
It's funny how their categories are listed as clothing, hoodies and merchandise but maybe they do intend to print items like that with the trademark eventually.
There are no photos or other info unfortunately!
Maybe someone here can find out more?

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-35-30.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-36-03.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-37-07.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-37-24.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-37-43.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-38-31.png

Screenshot-2020-05-08-14-39-40.png

It says application on hold but the Crafty+ page says the same.
Sorry for all the pictures!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Well, the MIGHTY showed up today. Shout out to @VGOODIEZ for getting me the last one one the planet a few weeks ago. I waited a bit late after the 4/20 sales, and while I know the Mighty has been popular since 2014, I didn’t realize they still sell so well. No need for me to review a product that has tons of them already, but I can say the hype is real, the first session proved that to me.

I briefly thought that if I bought this first, in my latest journey on vape devices the past few months, I may not have bought the variety that I started with. But, I’ve learned a lot as I have decently covered conduction to convection, and each device has its place. If I were asked by someone with a somewhat limited budget, that wanted a battery, portable vape, I would suggest the Mighty as a first purchase, because they may never want or need to look further.

Djsleepy

I feel the flim flam happening.....my order i placed said it was shipping but upon tracking says label created...we used to do this in a mailroom I worked at when we were behind we would send out a note saying shipped and all we did was create the label there by triggering package sent email.... :hmm:

Top Bottom