The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

BigJr48

@paulws88 sorry to hear about your health issues I suggest you see a doctor, in re: to 180c-190c those temps are a bit lite to affect you in such a way.

BigJr48,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
  • @VapeGod3590, a good deal of the actives are no longer present in abv. Just like if you tried smoking abv you'd need a lot more than fresh bud, so it is with eating abv.
There's no need to make butter or cook it into anything, its already been heated and carboxhilated(spelling?).
Sprinkle it on toast and jam if you like.
But yeah, it is off topic for this thread.

vapviking,
Reactions: grogazola

Herbie

Hi Mighty Owners,

Hoping to get some help here.

I've been using my mighty for about 7 months and I noticed some nights when I vape for some reason my chest gets super tight, my breathing is a wheezy/shallow and overall just unpleasant feeling. I don't know if this is from the heat from the mighty irritating my lungs. I vape on 180-190 C for each bowl. This doesn't happen every night but it's starting to be more common.

I would love any advice or any tricks that people use to prevent this as I get worried I'm doing damage to my lungs.

This is not a normal “feature” of using the Mighty or vaping herb.

Herbie,
Reactions: BigJr48

HushemFlupskluk

Hi Mighty Owners,

I've been using my mighty for about 7 months and I noticed some nights when I vape for some reason my chest gets super tight, my breathing is a wheezy/shallow and overall just unpleasant feeling. I don't know if this is from the heat from the mighty irritating my lungs. I vape on 180-190 C for each bowl. This doesn't happen every night but it's starting to be more common.

I would love any advice or any tricks that people use to prevent this as I get worried I'm doing damage to my lungs.
I would like to share my experiences with using my Mighty concerning issues with respiratory tract.

Half way last year I did not vape for three months. I experienced no issues with my respiratory tract while when vaping alot I did have some minor restriction in breathing. When I vaped once again after not having done so for 3 months it almost immediately returned. Where did I read that marijuana does narrow the bronchi. It can’t be harmfull.

HushemFlupskluk,
Hi Mighty Owners,

Hey, in my experience with marijuana i have smoked blunts for 15 years. My breathing got pretty rugged, wheezing coughing, using inhaler every time i would smoke. i have had mighty for 2 weeks now, i know it is not long but my breathing has cleared tremendously. the mighty has turned my smoking life around. This is only my experience. i will continue to post to this forum. i love the interesting experiences, and its very nice to hear about any issues ahead of time.

Chill Dude

So, just got my Mighty yesterday and I love it. Smooth effortless rips, nice clouds, full extraction without stiring and super easy to use. That said I am having a problem with the automatic shutoff. It shuts off frequently in the middle of session even though I'm hitting it every 20 seconds. Is there a way to reset or shut of the automatic shutoff feature? I hope it's not a defective unit. Thanks for any help or advice..

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So, just got my Mighty yesterday and I love it. Smooth effortless rips, nice clouds, full extraction without stiring and super easy to use. That said I am having a problem with the automatic shutoff. It shuts off frequently in the middle of session even though I'm hitting it every 20 seconds. Is there a way to reset or shut of the automatic shutoff feature? I hope it's not a defective unit. Thanks for any help or advice..
When you take a hit (that's just a good reminder time) press temp + or - briefly, even just 1 degree. That resets the timer and saves wear on the power button.
Edit:;
Ah, yes. My older Mighty doesn't give a warning!

Chill Dude

Thanks you guys, that's simple enough just to + or minus a degree or two to reset the timer. I've been turning the device back on with the power button, so good to know.. I thought my unit was malfunctioning. I'm really happy with the performance of the Mighty it's a great high end quality portable!

Chill Dude,
Reactions: BigJr48

Djsleepy

For those who don’t know I come from the MV1 which even with it latch issues I’m now seeing battery issues affecting output and since they haven’t had batteries for sale in a year, I took the plunge and my Mighty tomorrow .... I needed a reliable vape as I’m an all day long medical user....looking forward to testing it out...any starting things to be aware of (I saw the post about extending the auto timeoff)?

Choices

@Djsleepy if it is affordable to buy such and you’re committed to making this your daily driver, I’d get some dosing capsules and another cooling unit (top piece). These are both simply from a convenience standpoint. I like having an extra cooling unit to swap out and take my time cleaning the one I removed. My own Mighty is “resting nicely” on a shelf for the moment while I go through my collection deciding what to keep and what to free up to others. It does the job but dosing capsules help me with conserving as well. Never bought a stand or such. If it is on its side it can’t fall over!

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy if it is affordable to buy such and you’re committed to making this your daily driver, I’d get some dosing capsules and another cooling unit (top piece). These are both simply from a convenience standpoint. I like having an extra cooling unit to swap out and take my time cleaning the one I removed. My own Mighty is “resting nicely” on a shelf for the moment while I go through my collection deciding what to keep and what to free up to others. It does the job but dosing capsules help me with conserving as well. Never bought a stand or such. If it is on its side it can’t fall over!

Thanks...got the extra.dosing capsules, wanted wear and tear kit but out.of stock so I got some screens.and extra orings....definitely will order some extra cooling units...do I need extra mouth pieces ? I know the cooling units.come.with them wasn't sure.how quick they get gummed up

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks...got the extra.dosing capsules, wanted wear and tear kit but out.of stock so I got some screens.and extra orings....definitely will order some extra cooling units...do I need extra mouth pieces ? I know the cooling units.come.with them wasn't sure.how quick they get gummed up
Mouthpiece can last a very long time, extra cooling unit or two will be fine.
All the loose parts can be iso cleaned or with pbw (except maybe the "holographic" logo tab, don't put that in pbw).
Enjoy getting to know your new friend!

BestBuds

The Dude
do you know if it can be used with ultrasonic cleaner?
I don't have one but it won't hurt. I
used that stuff for years when I used to brew my own beer. But, I have been using Dark Crystal Clear since I ran out of iso recently. I'm going to try PBW next because I can get that stuff super cheap. It worked amazing on my brewing equipment.

BestBuds,

Djsleepy

I don't have one but it won't hurt. I
used that stuff for years when I used to brew my own beer. But, I have been using Dark Crystal Clear since I ran out of iso recently. I'm going to try PBW next because I can get that stuff super cheap. It worked amazing on my brewing equipment.

It says if your USC has warm water or heat it Will cause pressure and to keep eye on pressure???!!?!!.......got an email into company for more details.....thanks to all

Djsleepy,

Bazinga

A lot of folks like pbw, especially for cleaning glass pieces. I tend to prefer iso alcohol for Mighty cleaning, but if it becomes scarce...
and btw, lotta old men here!

Old? I'll give you old. I remember the name of Sky King's airplane and the name of his niece. Although, I can't seem to remember what I had for breakfast.

I have no issues with periodically cleaning (with ISO in a baggie) the cooling unit. Not difficult, not time consuming. I also throw in the dosing capsules. I must admit I do like having the stand.

Bazinga,

Djsleepy

Clarification please I am reading if use capsules exclusively then remove the bottom.screen to avoid build up? I assume easy with tweezers?

Djsleepy,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Clarification please I am reading if use capsules exclusively then remove the bottom.screen to avoid build up? I assume easy with tweezers?
Leave the screen in Mighty chamber.
You can remove the c/u screen if using capsules all the time.
Take c/u halves apart, push screen out from behind with a stick. When putting c/u halves back together, mind that the small o-ring mounted on the latching post is seated down or it can get clipped by the sliding lock. Easier than it sounds...

vapviking,
Reactions: Djsleepy
Top Bottom