• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That crevice in the bottom of the oven that the screen spins in could be the culprit.:tup:
My family want’s 2 move back 2 France?
CALIFORNIA was nice once?
Joni MITCHELL ‘s: BIG YELLOW TAXI (song) how it was in the BEAR STATE!

DA PLENTY is tasty 2 me?

So I need 2 go back to probation & illegal behavior?
So EUROPE is kind of 3rd world mentality wise?
CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
The Plenty is very tasty.
I used capsules in the Mighty today.
Just discovered that i cough far more with the full capsules than with just the cap. go figure:mental: I thought to load them the same as the bowl.

@ataxian As much as I know France is the country with the most cannabis smokers and care for ill people is extremely good, from what I heard. But maybe some french people could answer this more accurate.
Europe is no single entity. Many people/countries many mentalities. Same as with the different states in usa i guess? Cannabis wise some countries are regressing not progressing. NL as example is getting more restrictive it seems. I hope America(ns) helps us once again.
Government = People ??? No!

edit: @LesPlenty you are onto something! Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
S&B carry them at 4.90$ for 6. not inexpensive
I have tried a few different ways to save some money on this but find the quality of the S&B mesh so superior to others that I now use the S&B screens in my Tera as well. (I now have hundreds of spare poor quality screens that will never be used)
I am open to suggestions though if you find something better/cheaper.:tup:

Just discovered that i cough far more with the full capsules than with just the cap
1/2 the aluminum=less coughing:lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Plenty is very tasty.
I used capsules in the Mighty today.
Just discovered that i cough far more with the full capsules than with just the cap. go figure:mental: I thought to load them the same as the bowl.

@ataxian As much as I know France is the country with the most cannabis smokers and care for ill people is extremely good, from what I heard. But maybe some french people could answer this more accurate.
Europe is no single entity. Many people/countries many mentalities. Same as with the different states in usa i guess? Cannabis wise some countries are regressing not progressing. NL as example is getting more restrictive it seems. I hope America(ns) helps us once again.
Government = People ??? No!

edit: @LesPlenty you are onto something! Thanks for the tip.
I hate 2 leave CALIFORNIA. I can not lie?
I spent decades hiding.
2 live in 1984 ORWELL type conditions?
I guess there is no reason 2 bring anything CANNABIS related.

Back to ZIGZAG I GUESS?
MORRCO must be da source!

Back 2 da past CIVILIZATION?

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
No ZigZag's in France, i think, but maybe in a headshop somewhere. OCB, Rizla+ were everywhere. Vaporisers are available, etc. But you know it?
1984 is past. We are in 2019! it's worse. lol

Edit: Btw. Big portion of french are consumer of cannabis for european standards. Worldwide other countries take the lead. I think America is pretty high ranked. California is a leading place, cannabiswise. Difficult to go to a similar place cannabis wise. Spain is very good. Can you move to spain?

Last edited:

shredder

Before I go slogging through 532 pages, is there an up-to-date known trusted source of inexpensive fine mesh screens for the Mighty? I'm using them in the cooling unit and would prefer to replace them a bit more regularly.

I haven't used a screen in the cooling unit since I started using capsules. It's not really needed. After 5-6 sessions I clean the area where the screen was with an alcohol prep pad. I don't miss the screen at all.

If your not using the capsules, you might want to look at doing so.

justcametomind

Exactly.
Iirc France is the euro country with the highest % of cannabis users around.
Your main issue will be EU electric adapters for ALL of your vape and non vape electric stuff. Different standards.
Be ready to get bored to death with just a few strains. As you already know there are no dispensaries at the moment in France.

Baron23

I want 2 try da MIGHTY?
Da PLENTY taste so wonderful 2-me?

Same company?
Ataxian....my crazy surfer dude friend! You don't have a Mighty??!! :o:o:o LOL

You would like one very much, I believe. I know you are mostly desktops but for those occassions that you want to just sit back in the pool lounge chair and hit a load and just get vapor, the Mighty is almost without peer.

Tell your family and friends you want one for your next birthday! haha :tup::rockon:

As far as moving to France....my friend, if I understand your position correctly, cannabis is key to your treatment of symptoms of your very serious disease. Do you really want to leave cheap and highly available CA for a country where its still illegal? Just suggesting that this is something to ponder for a while.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian....my crazy surfer dude friend! You don't have a Mighty??!! :o:o:o LOL

You would like one very much, I believe. I know you are mostly desktops but for those occassions that you want to just sit back in the pool lounge chair and hit a load and just get vapor, the Mighty is almost without peer.

Tell your family and friends you want one for your next birthday! haha :tup::rockon:

As far as moving to France....my friend, if I understand your position correctly, cannabis is key to your treatment of symptoms of your very serious disease. Do you really want to leave cheap and highly available CA for a country where its still illegal? Just suggesting that this is something to ponder for a while.
Dude,
I will move 4 my girls.
CALIFORNIA is my true love
A MIGHTY gets one MAX Flight I heard?
@Baron23 I would go 2 SPAIN if my girls would be cool with it?
No way will I sell my crib! (3 years of sacrifice)

Baron23

I will move 4 my girls.

Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

zg933.jpg

fatbiker

I have a Might from about two years ago. I see that a new version has been released with larger batteries and a few other trivial features.

My questions relates to the “heat up tome.” Does the newer version heat up faster than the old? That would be my only reason to upgrade.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Anyone know if the @Ratchett V3 waterpipe adaptor for the mighty is ISO cleanable? never cleaned mine before and was just thinking it would be nice too. Don't want it to dissolve or something so asking for wisdom.

Cheers.
From @Ratchett's site, the Mighty V3,

"Adapters are safe to clean with any traditional glass cleaning methods including hot water, Isopropyl Alcohol, and PBW."

I was just there the other day and ordered a V3!

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
1/2 the aluminum=less coughing:lol:
While I do not want to ingest aluminium nor foods cooked in aluminium, i hope i am not giving in the aluminium conspiracy theory.

Interestingly it seems fo me the herbs get darker on the aluminium side than on the screen side. Maybe it somehow just gets warmer on the capsule side?

The new CU lost its plastic smell after a while.

I build me a ghetto PonG adapter for the water pipe. I love it. My stash doesn't.

Baron23

While I do not want to ingest aluminium nor foods cooked in aluminium, i hope i am not giving in the aluminium conspiracy theory.

I too don't go nuts about aluminum...but if used in future S&B ovens, I would like to see it hard anodized.

Troy: "I actually think that the hybrid heating is the superior heating style"

Wow, Troy and I are in violent agreement for a change (jk...haha).

bigbeancounter

FatOldSquishyGuy
Have been using the mighty going on 4 years now...no major problems (knock on wood)....only issue I have is breaking the Ac charging cord at the 90 degree bend...anyone know if there is a straight plug replacement cord available? Tired of juryrigging with my pizz poor soldering “skills”....thx

Top Bottom