The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

shredder

My mighty still makes me cough but puffing on it a couple times and passing it like a joint works well for me. I think it’s just the huge clouds it puts out

My mighty likes your avatar!

I doubt there is a cough free vape. Just too many variables. I've noticed on vapes that herb tastes good on, like a mighty, I cough less. And I cough more on vapes that don't taste that great.

If I do cough after hitting our mighty, I usually just turn down the heat.

Mr420

@Sick Vape, I really loved your post.. Englsih is not my native language either but just wanted to say I really enjoyed... People are sometimes too serious in these forums, maybe everybody should vape a bit more or keep the temp under 185 for more head high :).

Anyway, I replaced the botom screen of the Mighty oven (in my earlier post I also spoke about the bottom screen of the oven, not the CU. I have never changed that during these 2,5 Mighty years and well...It was about time. I'm blind so I don't always notice these kind of things too early, haha. Just been noticing the decradation in taste and performance. Mighty has still delivered clouds all this time with the dirty screen so I've been thinking it might just be my super-high tolerance or something...So glad I was wrong.

Helped A LOT. Still some coughing but much less... And now that the Ghost vs Mighty conversation seems to boil hot, I have to say tat even though I love my new Ghost, after changing the bottom screen, Mighty is once again the king of big clouds. So different these two, can't really say which one is better...Lucky I have both :)! Ghost for fast on the go-hits, Mighty for home use or "serious baking".

All the best to everybody. This forum is a great place, lots of information and cool people!

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
@Mr420, Thank you.

Oh, changing the bottom screen of the oven is a good idea! Something I never did on my Crafty.
I wonder how many of the seeing users have ever changed the bottom screen.
I could see the screen getting darker in color, but I never made the connection to lesser vapour quantity/quality somehow.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Mr420

Glad I can help, I've got so much help and ideas from this forum.

I've also noticed that even though my tolerance is high like the Eiffel Tower, it doesn't benefit me that much to vape the whole bowl instead of a half with a reducer. Being medicated lasts a little bit longer but definitely not double...So I've decided to start vaping half bowls in my daily rotation... Another big + here is of course the (smaller) amount of herb I use, my wallet likes that idea :).

Vapor4me

Anyone Got some advice on flying? Flying from Toronto to LA tomorrow and I really wanna bring my Mighty with me but I really don't want them saying you cant bring it then I'm screwed. Only there for 4 days but still having to actually burn will suck.

I have taken mine within the EU, and it has never been a problem, hand luggage or not. Just give it the precautionary clean.

Greenleaf88

Hi fellow fc I have a quick question for u ladies and gents. My friend bought a mighty a little over a year ago because he loves mine, now his mighty is not getting vapor production and the store he bought it at got an email basically saying use better herb and real condescending stuff like that, like he doesn’t know how to use it after a year. What would be his best option cuz I know he has a guaranty.

Greenleaf88

Another option would be to clean the CU. If weed is ok, there shouldn't be any reason not to produce any vapor. Other than your friend's Mighty not being legit for example.
It is legit I made sure of that I did clean it and still it like the temp never reaches it actual temp it is like wispy vapor. And he usually hits it at 375 even at 390 wispy

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It is legit I made sure of that I did clean it and still it like the temp never reaches it actual temp it is like wispy vapor. And he usually hits it at 375 even at 390 wispy
Sounds to me like your friend could register his device with Storz & Bickel and then make a warranty claim. The warranty is 2 years. An exception might be if they think the batteries have been over-used.
In all likelihood, they'll send him a new one.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
That’s what I had told him to do but I was hoping maybe someone had encountered a similar problem and there was a quick fix but thank you guys for your quick response.

CU could be not "clicked" together.
Test the c/u for leaks.
Take it off the Mighty, put a thumb firmly over the screen hole, draw on the mouthpiece. It should feel totally restricted; if you can draw anything, then there is some air leak, somewhere. One of the 2 seals inside there, perhaps?

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Just was on S&B's site and what do I see:

LIMITED EDITION special ceramic chamber coffee cup!

I was hoping for a new vaporiser or dab utensil from S&B and now they come with this coffee cup.:bang::rant::lol::lol: Maybe its the new ownership influence.

Edit: I am joking. I do not mind about that cup really

Last edited:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Da PLENTY I Love.
The other products I never had tried so to be fair I don’t know much?
The CRAFTY I did not think it was my thing?
The MIGHTY is like the CRAFTY?

DA PLENTY is very well made 2-me!
Yes the Mighty is the bigger brother of the Crafty. Just heats up a bit faster. The heating element is the same just more powerful. The CU is a little bigger on the Mighty and so the Vapour gets cooled a little better.

Crafty is very portable and can be charged everywhere on USB. But for home use all that charging is a hassle. You only can vaporise 3-4 bowls per battery. With the capsules you can vaporise more but still I think you would be always mainly charging. But its great for a concert or the farmers market or an afternoon outside or so.
The Mighty is bigger, heavier and lasts longer, thats all.

For me the Plenty works perfect too. And it is smoother on the lung than the Mighty it seems.

All S&B's work very, very well, no question! No horrible taste anywhere, but no glass air path either.

Of course every model has its pros and cons. With each you can achieve a little different effect. Some need maintenance, replacements, cleaning. There are various versions of some models around. They cost quite a bit. Batteries are built in.

I probably seen and used less vaporisers than you @ataxian,
But I think in the S&B NoBag section, with the Plenty you have it all (as long as you are near to a electricity plug)!
It can provide hits almost like a bong with the big chamber or sessions a bit like a joint depending on how you use it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes the Mighty is the bigger brother of the Crafty. Just heats up a bit faster. The heating element is the same just more powerful. The CU is a little bigger on the Mighty and so the Vapour gets cooled a little better.

Crafty is very portable and can be charged everywhere on USB. But for home use all that charging is a hassle. You only can vaporise 3-4 bowls per battery. With the capsules you can vaporise more but still I think you would be always mainly charging. But its great for a concert or the farmers market or an afternoon outside or so.
The Mighty is bigger, heavier and lasts longer, thats all.

For me the Plenty works perfect too. And it is smoother on the lung than the Mighty it seems.

All S&B's work very, very well, no question! No horrible taste anywhere, but no glass air path either.

Of course every model has its pros and cons. With each you can achieve a little different effect. Some need maintenance, replacements, cleaning. There are various versions of some models around. They cost quite a bit. Batteries are built in.

I probably seen and used less vaporisers than you @ataxian,
But I think in the S&B NoBag section, with the Plenty you have it all (as long as you are near to a electricity plug)!
It can provide hits almost like a bong with the big chamber or sessions a bit like a joint depending on how you use it.
I love the PLENTY 4 many reasons!
My wife would be disappointed if I got another VAP.
Sorry 2 bother!
Would you drink drugs in Public?
By the way my wife likes when I use da PLENTY!

Last edited:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
sorry if it appears like that, but you do not bother me

Edit: Well, sometimes you do. It is ok.

What would you like to talk about with your drink drugs in public?

We need your pool thread I guess.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Just was on S&B's site and what do I see:

LIMITED EDITION special ceramic chamber coffee cup!

I was hoping for a new vaporiser or dab utensil from S&B and now they come with this coffee cup.:bang::rant::lol::lol: Maybe its the new ownership influence.

Edit: I am joking. I do not mind about that cup really
That cup is for Crafty, you put it inside for your morning commute. Stealth!
(Not)
I think maybe we've all mused along these lines for Mighty in the car...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
sorry if it appears like that, but you do not bother me

Edit: Well, sometimes you do. It is ok.

What would you like to talk about with your drink drugs in public?

We need your pool thread I guess.
Your a nice person!
I’ve been criticized 4 being a FLAVOR CHASER?
4 some FLAVOR is not a factor!
I use a PLENTY and I understand many don’t have trained palettes?
Some like 2 eat from a can?
Social 4 me was paper joints filled with COLAS and FREE CANNABIS so maybe I appear JADED?
WINTER never came where I live?
Da POOL heater is off?
BLEW it?
I did VAPE 2 arrive in a civilized senseless of understanding da PLANET we all live on?

Last edited:
Top Bottom