• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Surf Monkey

My "Mighty" review:

Of the 5 vaporizers I have and thew other 3 or 4 I've tried the MIGHTY does hit the easiest and also the best. Take a good pull off a coarsely ground of your favorites, take two good ones and you're most definitely fucked up.

The manual is beyond cornball but its fairly easy learning all its parts n all.

Is it worth $300? With a 15% off code this is the price($296+). YES, I'd say its a MUST HAVE for ex smokers, the lung compromised or those that like efficient mini bonglike hits on the cheap.

Twisted on .10, nicely

There’s absolutely no doubt that the Mighty out classes just about every other flower vape. That’s why it’s frustrating that S&B have been so slow to update it.

Some-new-user

I think @GreenJeans_55 was saying after 2 good pull he/she was where they wanted to be with the mighty. Don't blame them. Just at a 30th birthday party. Probably the most baked person in the room right now. Totally love it!
Another edit and sorry for the vulgarity - I just urinated on a bush. Totally frowned upon in our society. I think this is natural progression of nature/life food cycle maybe people don't like the idea of that but keepit organic yall. There's a reason why were here right now

Last edited:

GreenJeans_55

If you get two good hits, do you remove the capsule (If you are using any? or are you somehow microdosing?)

I've never tried the liquid pads, capsules or a concentrate. I like the plant.

My brother has stuff from the dispensary: shatter, an oil vape THC pen, a sublingual indica dropper bottle.....

all inferior to a local strain........gotta like flowers, its natural and not synthezized.

Some-new-user

I've never tried the liquid pads, capsules or a concentrate. I like the plant.

My brother has stuff from the dispensary: shatter, an oil vape THC pen, a sublingual indica dropper bottle.....

all inferior to a local strain........gotta like flowers, its natural and not synthesized.

Sorry to keep pushing @GreenJeans_55 @Surf Monkey was asking about your 2 pulls from the Mighty - do you get medicated from this amount or is that all you get from your herb? My guess is that you will get more than 2 pulls but that is all it takes for you to get to where you desire?

It makes me question(praise) the efficiency of decent vaporizers. I definitely believe that the mighty is efficient/potnet. I got to a point where smoking no longer produced the effects I desired but thinking about it reasonably I could reduce my consumption with a Mighty and get to where I wanted to be within a couple of hits

Surf Monkey

Sorry to keep pushing @GreenJeans_55 @Surf Monkey was asking about your 2 pulls from the Mighty - do you get medicated from this amount or is that all you get from your herb? My guess is that you will get more than 2 pulls but that is all it takes for you to get to where you desire?

It makes me question(praise) the efficiency of decent vaporizers. I definitely believe that the mighty is efficient/potnet. I got to a point where smoking no longer produced the effects I desired but thinking about it reasonably I could reduce my consumption with a Mighty and get to where I wanted to be within a couple of hits

I’m not a “two pulls” person. A single load is usually a single session for me. Sometimes two. Adds up to roughly 6 - 10 healthy draws. I up the temp in increments of 10 degrees every third or fourth draw. I usually start at 375 and end up at 410.

Razshiro

Mighty reclaim, at least 3 CU has been cleaned in same ethanol alcool(bought in Italy/Spain), after evaporate or make tincture just scratch the goodies :p and Boom nice for sleep and give endless session:
alc2.png

Mightyreclaim.png

:smug:

GreenJeans_55

it usually takes a full session of .10 coarsely ground quality indica or ind/sat hybrid.

the better buds it takes 2 good pulls ( probably 1/30th of a gram.)

GreenJeans_55,
Reactions: BigJr48

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I started vaping this year and I love it. I guess if I get nostalgic maybe I’ll smoke again. Well I guess that would be illegal seeing how I’m in Florida and legally I can only vape my mmj. Ha! Joke’s on them :).

Anyway my path started from Trulieve (proprietary vaporizer from dispensary), G-Pen Pro, G-Pen Elite, Dynavap M 2018, FlowerMate HybridX, Firefly 2, Crafty, Ghost MV1, and finally my Mighty. I did buy the Firefly 2, Crafty, and Ghost MV1 used so I didn’t get beat up too bad. I did sell my Truelieve, and Firefly 2, and I’m trying to sell my Crafty and Grenkos. I’m keeping my Dynavap M, Ghost, and Mighty. Definitely my favorite is my Mighty. I love the freakin thing. I liked my Firefly, and I actually love my Ghost, but my Mighty is my go to.

I have the stand (MUST HAVE!!!), the bubbler (not impressed), I rigged up some tubing to work with my water pipe, glass mouthpiece (take or leave but I’ve been using my plastic ones as of late), capsules and cartridge, plus the stuff that comes with it. Oh, thanks! I was thinking of getting a spare cu for it, but I have a couple for my Crafty and they fit perfectly. I never would have thought of it.

It just always works! The Crafty ran very hot and the battery sucks (it’s a 2014 model, but only had 9 hours on it), but I definitely prefer the size of it, and it can be usb charged, but as long as I have my Mighty I doubt I’ll use the Crafty.

The on-demand vaporizers are a bit of a pain in the ass. The Firefly 2 has to be stirred all the time, and the pull resistance is terrible. It has to be pulled at least 6 seconds to get a decent hit. The Ghost MV1 is insane! If you want to get F’d up this is your vaporizer. Unfortunately the crucible is too small and it is way too temperamental. You also have to pull it for at least 14 seconds to get a good pull. It’s just a PINTA unlike the Mighty that just always works perfectly. Oh, I also love my Dynavap M! If I lost it I would replace it, but with the XL Titanium model.

I usually drain the battery completely before charging. I clean out the bowl with iso and q-tip (I hold upside down and heat up full for a minute or two), every time I use a capsule I throw it in iso, rinse with water, and air dry.

I love the Mighty, but I’d have a hard time recommending it. Any vaporizer this expensive should have removable batteries. I have seen a video on changing the batteries myself, or I can send it to S&B to swap it out if it’s still under warranty. I think it’s $50.00 if it’s past the warranty.

I still have an original Proto-Pipe I got the day after I was officially discharged from the Air Force (February 6, 1996). It’s actually to the point where I consider it an heirloom. I did retire it this year with a Shaka Pipe (which I never use since I discovered vaping), but I love the thing. Soooooooooo many memories. If I had to choose my Proto-Pipe or my Mighty, it would be my Mighty.

I grind with my SLX 2.0. It provides a medium grind and works with every vaporizer I tried.

caliganja420

Anyone recommend the mighty WPA from PuffItUp. Seems like a nice accessory to have ($16)
Will it work nice at 410?

caliganja420,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
@acstorfer Hey Yogi, where's Boo Boo?

@Rollingstoned Highly recommend, it's a must-have.
Many years ago I was a D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) Officer. We all had DARE bears with us. It use to be Yogi but Ted Turner bought out Hanna Barbera and didn’t let the program use Yogi anymore. Well that’s what I heard, don’t know for sure if it’s true. Anyway, YOGI the Bear was replaced with DAREN the Lion.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Anyone recommend the mighty WPA from PuffItUp. Seems like a nice accessory to have ($16)
Will it work nice at 410?
420vapezone has a recent comparison video where he does bong rips on the Mighty and Tera. He liked the Tera better for that and the Mighty for most everything else.

bossman,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I currently have a brand new Tera for testing here. Pretty nice performance but a terrible intense taste and smell of plastic and it doesn't get really better even after 4 bowls. Really awful.

Hogni,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

Full charge, full mag, 1 in the chamber, and a few extra rounds. It’s rainy outside, but today is gonna be a great day!

Today I will be enjoying a delightful sativa named Memory Loss. I would say it’s my second favorite strain after Jack Herer. I really prefer the sativas, but 9 # hammer is my favorite for sleep and pain.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
And you will learn the ways of the Mighty if you’ll accompany me to Alderan, but dude if we get boarded be cool!

Wow! Is that 1970’s Wonder Woman enjoying the sweet vapor of the Mighty? Those Amazonians did have some really cool tech back then. They had the invisible jet, lasso of truth, bullet proof bracelets, and vaporizers of the future.

Wow! Even 1970’s Farrah Fawcett is getting her vape on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythenmetz

Zamonischer Schriftsteller und Abenteurer
I found out that you're usually wasting dope by filling more than 0.05 g for one person inside the chamber. Last week my Mighty made us five people with only a bit more than .1 completely high

I'm actually at .03 g for a normal one person session. And if you push your mighty to 210° from beginning you will also have some satisfying clouds of vape at this level :)

Mythenmetz,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I found out that you're usually wasting dope by filling more than 0.05 g for one person inside the chamber. Last week my Mighty made us five people with only a bit more than .1 completely high

I'm actually at .03 g for a normal one person session. And if you push your mighty to 210° from beginning you will also have some satisfying clouds of vape at this level :)
Keep in mind that the thc percentage is a huge factor. With low thc stuff a bowl can go by like nothing. With the 25+%, then even the smallest amount goes on forever.

MonkeyTime

Those 5 people have very low tolerances..... .02 per person wouldn't even get me started lol.

arthritisbites

Those 5 people have very low tolerances..... .02 per person wouldn't even get me started lol.

Ha! Same here... I usually do two or three back to back sessions with it filled to the brim...

On a different note, saw this new metal stand...

https://www.puffitup.com/Mighty-Vaporizer-Metal-Stand-p/qctq.might-stnd_alum.htm

Anyone have it? Is metal better than plastic/resin or whatever the other stands are made of? My mighty gets beat up a lot, and the stand would be staying on it, I’m not going to be taking it on and off. I worry that metal will do more harm than good if I drop it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom