The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

passenger

is this thing on?
Interesting, good info.

Do you use the WPA that comes in the PIU deal? do you use the WPA with glass or just puff str8 from the WPA?

As the the .02, are you saying you use a dosing capsule with .02 and put the small liquid pad on top and then close the capsule and vape that way? how many puffs to finish a .02 bowl?

Thanks! and happy thanksgiving
I say @Ratchett is your man for the WPA if you want the best.

On the other hand, the Mighty works very well with it‘s CU. Such small amounts don‘t call for water with the Mighty. Didn‘t count the puffs but I do 3 minutes until shutoff. If I want to be done fast I clear it with a Vapcap+water in three puffs. The difference is, that the mighty extracts it slower. With these amounts you will get only whispy vapor with the Mighty but still one nice cloud with the VC. But they deliver both the goods. I think, this way the Mighty is more efficient, as the extraction is stretched over far more puffs. But that’s only theory, the VC competes on top of the list. As does the Vapman. And the Mighty.

BeEazy

@snoopyfan Have you consider a firefly 2 or milaana? It sounds like a session vape won't be for you considering you just want to take 2/3 hits and sit it back down. With an on demand vape like the FF2 or milaana I think you would appreciate more IMO.

Last edited:
BeEazy,

snoopyfan

I say @Ratchett is your man for the WPA if you want the best.

On the other hand, the Mighty works very well with it‘s CU. Such small amounts don‘t call for water with the Mighty. Didn‘t count the puffs but I do 3 minutes until shutoff. If I want to be done fast I clear it with a Vapcap+water in three puffs. The difference is, that the mighty extracts it slower. With these amounts you will get only whispy vapor with the Mighty but still one nice cloud with the VC. But they deliver both the goods. I think, this way the Mighty is more efficient, as the extraction is stretched over far more puffs. But that’s only theory, the VC competes on top of the list. As does the Vapman. And the Mighty.
Appreciate the info. i didnt think just attatching a WPA and using it as a mouthpiece on the mighty was an option but after checking it out looks like a must have accessory for the mighty.

the other part of your response, are you saying you use the vapcap with a WPA?

yes, and u can also use the dosing caps with wpa

killing a complete load works with both vapes only with small loads and a water tool, normally i would say both are better session vapes, for really on demand other vapes might be better... ;)

But i own both - mighty is clear the winner for my usage style (not saying it will be best for all), only the size factor made me add the fenix mini for those special small pocket situations :D - (most don't wanna hear it but imo the fury is overpriced in comparison to its many rebrands, eg a replacement when batteries are dead for 'only' half the price with Healthy rips, but the rebrands cost almost 50% from the beginning...) And the tiny battery of the fury ain't perfect for 24/7 use in the long run
to keep it short: i would get a mighty and a fury rebrand (can never have enough backups...)
thanks for the input.

@snoopyfan Have you consider a firefly 2 or milaana?
I have not considered the firefly2, mainly because the price(which i since have kind of disregarded) and i read you have to stir(that is something i really dont want to do, i dont think the mighty requires that or the fury2) might be something to look into again. is smell when not in use a factor with the firefly2? i would think micro dosing(and when i say micro dosing i am thinking more along the lines of what would be a "snapper" out of a water pipe)

the milaana is intriguing, i started watching some youtube videos on it, and also the firewood which seems similar. i do like the on demand functionality, and it looks like it can deliver potent results in very few draws which is also something i am looking for. I guess the look and lack of features/versatility is making me not lean it's way as a first vape. appreciate the input.

i'm at the point where i feel that if i get the fury2 i think i will like it and at $130, if i dont it's not a big loss. At which point i would probably end up getting the mighty, so why not just get the mighty. lol. Gonna pull the trigger on one tomorrow for the sale.

snoopyfan

You will definitely like the Fury2.

So that you know, the Mighty is much larger and doesn't stand on its own; you need to get a stand (see @Ratchett and his website for Mighty goodies).
yea, i have a feeling i will really like both LOL. that site you gave me looks great, if i grab the mighty definitely going to grab that WPA.

starting to think it might make sense to grab the mighty now since the deal is great with PIU, and the savings is a lot more than the fury2.

numbers i worked out if i bought both, one now one lets say in 2 months.

fury2-$130 (buy now with black friday $20 off)($150 regular)
Mighty-$375 (buy later, regular price plus the accessories i get free in black friday sale)(296 PIU deal)
thats $505 for both if i get the fury first vs $446 if i get the mighty first.

Who knows, fury2 might be all i need and im just overthinking this thing because the mighty is the mighty and its on sale. Probably end up getting both eventually. lol

BeEazy

@snoopyfan I honestly think you will be happy with the mighty! I would suggest as a second vape look for an on-demand vape?

The mighty and the fury 2 is very similar just one is more portable and cheaper. LOL

pallfy

Just a little follow up on my mishap....

Big thumbs up for S&B Cali! I was still under warranty, but this was admittedly all user error. I would have been happy with a $79 fee for a new one. Got the email today, it's been repaired or replaced for free. Sure hope it's a new one!

You pay a little extra for a Mighty, but the unit and CS is top notch!

Looks like an easy fix, maybe some fright circuit board and they popped a new one in there. These things are pretty damage resistant.

analytika

Any advantage to buying from s&b direct? An I going to get the lastest rev (longer until auto shutdown with vibration alerts) if I buy from like puffitup? And same warranty service?

analytika,

MAbud

My mighty cane Fromm PIU. Great service! I have latest unit but it’s in the older box. I couldn’t care less about the packaging as warranty is all that matters

MAbud,

BeEazy

My mighty cane Fromm PIU. Great service! I have latest unit but it’s in the older box. I couldn’t care less about the packaging as warranty is all that matters

I'm expected to receive mine tomorrow and I placed my order on the 22nd. :rockon:

@analytika I emailed PIU and they ensure that the latest model is being shipped out. This was around the 20th since than they received 100+ units. The only advantage buying directly from s&b is that you're 100% sure you're getting the latest model, no other real advantages. PIU has the best deal IMO all the extra goodies you get with the mighty is an additional saving, the warranty is the same 2 year.

Got mine from http://namastevaporizers.co.uk/ which is selling now under £200!!!! Latest model as well, new box design, boost function and new buzz shut down.... only got mine a few weeks ago, I just couldn't wait ;)
As far as the boost function does this increase the mighty max temp?

Last edited by a moderator:
BeEazy,

analytika

Alice at puffitup wrote back:
"We only carry the most up-to-date models of the Mighty that are available on the market so the answer to your question is a good solid yes!"

analytika,
Reactions: BeEazy

OyVape

PIU went to 20% off? Is that a different deal than they already had? 20% off 349 is about $279. Does that include all the extras?

Last edited:
OyVape,

KC2K

Congrats @snoopyfan you won't be disappointed. I'm a new Mighty owner too, got mine a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased.

I found the best combination for me for everyday use is bud with the concentrate pad on top of the load. The capsules are great, i have both types, but increase the pull a little... I also find its better to give it a few seconds longer when heating with a capsule as it takes ever so slightly longer for the heat to transfer.

Oh nearly forgot, started to make a kief/pollen sandwich with a layer between two layers of bud... OMG this is the shizzle!

@BeEazy sorry no, the Max temp does NOT go higher with the boost :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom