The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

babybender

Do you actually use that filling tool? Wow, you've shamed me!;) - in a good way!:tup: I'm chuckling like fuck!!:lol: I might actually go back and have another look at it, cos I'm all about using little cards like the one's you get from Vapefiend and the like, old lottery tickets and anything else like that to fill my Crafty/Mighty! :rolleyes:

Not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying;),

Pure Peace :leaf:
Using the filling tool makes the process much easier and less messy for me!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
While I do appreciate being able to hook my Mighty up to a water pipe, I'm not digging the whole silicone thing so far. Smelt pretty bad at first, and it did affect the taste of the vapor the first few bowls. It's fine now, but it also picks up dust and debris and hair really easily and it's pretty difficult to clean off without cleaning it with water or ISO. I would much rather prefer an adapter made out of the same sort of plastic as the cu or even something better with a glass for the actual adapter perhaps. I've seen some like this but none that seem too quality. Anyone know of one?
The silicone adapters from @Ratchett will cure over a few weeks and smell goes away sooner than that.

From what I've seen of your posts, I think you will want to make (or ask someone to make) a muzzmod. I'm done with muzzmods. They do fail sometimes, after two I don't want to spend more energy on them, so not gonna facilitate much more. But they work extremely well and directly. It's all in this thread somewhere.

This https://vapefiend.co.uk/crafty-mighty-easy-flow-water-tool-adapter-1309
is a nice solution, but afaik not readily available(?) in US. It apparently has an inherent flaw that allows it to be tightened enough to crack Mighty's housing, but if corrected by user or used carefully it works well. I think you need a top screen or pad on top of load when using these.

I think it was I who suggested the silicone adapter, as something easy to get you going. I'm still using one for Mighty, one for Grasshopper and even one for Pax 2 (rare!). I pretty much will use these when hooking to Pinnacle Pro hand held bubbler.

Most often with Mighty and standing water tool, I attach a few inches long 5/16" ID whip direct to mouthpiece and lead that to glass. I use Arizer right angle/18 mm glass adapter to hook whip to my glass.

Mr. Me2

Do you actually use that filling tool? Wow, you've shamed me!;) - in a good way!:tup: I'm chuckling like fuck!!:lol: I might actually go back and have another look at it, cos I'm all about using little cards like the one's you get from Vapefiend and the like, old lottery tickets and anything else like that to fill my Crafty/Mighty! :rolleyes:

Not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying;),

Pure Peace :leaf:
I suggest a salt spoon instead of the filling tool.

WetGusher

Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone could help me? Trying to send my Mighty in for a SECOND time this year.. another plastic piece around the heater melted off.. I guess? Anyways they re did their website and I couldn't find out where to log in or create a Repair, I also emailed america@storz-bickel.com for the last three weeks asking how I can inquire about a Repair. My question is do you guys know something I don't know about a easier way to get in touch with this company? I'm thinking of just buying a airizer air and being DONE with this vape and company. I'm tired of sending my Mighty in and contacting this company.

Thanks

WetGusher,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone could help me? Trying to send my Mighty in for a SECOND time this year.. another plastic piece around the heater melted off.. I guess? Anyways they re did their website and I couldn't find out where to log in or create a Repair, I also emailed america@storz-bickel.com for the last three weeks asking how I can inquire about a Repair. My question is do you guys know something I don't know about a easier way to get in touch with this company? I'm thinking of just buying a airizer air and being DONE with this vape and company. I'm tired of sending my Mighty in and contacting this company.

Thanks
I was cruising around the site a couple of days ago and saw it. Not easy, you are correct about that.
Go here:
http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/support/

click on Mighty,
click on Troubleshooting,
click on My Issue Is Not Listed
see and click on Initiate RMA
Beyond this point I did not venture, but it appears to be right!

weedemon

enthusiast
well it arrived! just wanted to say i feel like i got top notch customer service from planet vape. charged it up, looked though the manual (will read it fully later tonight) and took it for a spin. seems to work well!

does it benefit from stirring like most vapes?

I see you guys seem to be big fans of the little caps that go inside rather than just filling it directly. may I ask why? what are the major benefits of using them? one of the reasons this one appealed to me was the slightly larger capacity meaning less bowl swaps to get where I want to be.

lastly where can i buy them inside canada? I read about the brokerage/importing fees and I would like to avoid them if at all possible.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

well it arrived! just wanted to say i feel like i got top notch customer service from planet vape. charged it up, looked though the manual (will read it fully later tonight) and took it for a spin. seems to work well!

does it benefit from stirring like most vapes?

I see you guys seem to be big fans of the little caps that go inside rather than just filling it directly. may I ask why? what are the major benefits of using them?

lastly where can i buy them inside canada? I read about the brokerage/importing fees and I would like to avoid them if at all possible.
No stirring necessary. Sorry I can't help with your other questions.

Enjoy your new toy!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hey @weedemon - long time no see . . . :D

No need to stir.

The dosing caps are good for people who like pre-measured doses that can be loaded on the go with minimal mess and fuss. Some say they aid in micro-dosing. Some say they help keep the bowl cleaner as well. So far I am not using them very much.

Can't help you with Canada, however, these things are fairly new and may not be in the supply chain yet.

Enjoy your Mighty . . . :tup:

Last edited:

darbarikanada

mighty works fine right out of the box, no add-ons needed. if you do small loads, you can put the liquid pad on top. even that's not absolutely necessary - it just improves the already great performance a tad (the theory is that it's better to have the weed not overly loose so more will be in contact with the walls, aiding in the conduction aspect (mighty's conduction and convection).

weedemon

enthusiast
i noticed that after a bowl has been vaped for a while it takes up less space than it did to begin with. (like most if not all vapes do to the herb) I wonder if adding the liquid pad at such a time would be good to do.

I also swapped out the screen in the top piece with the smaller mesh one. less particles in my mouth is preferred. so far it's working great.

@t-dub yeah man it has been a while. once i bought the daisy my vas was pretty much cured! but i found hte solo was not enough anymore for on the go and i bring the daisy with me on the go, it's just not really optimal. which brings me to this thread :D glad to see the forum is still rockin along. :)

sternfan29

Ordered a Mighty from @PuffItUp (Randi was a great help) during Black Friday sale and I can't wait to use it after reading all the great comments on here. Current daily driver is Solo (I am so clumsy and have broken 6 or so stems). And recently got a Boundless CF (Nice flavor). But I couldn't pass up Black Friday sale on what's widely considered the best portable. I'll report back once I've had a chance to try it out. Cheers.

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
I see you guys seem to be big fans of the little caps that go inside rather than just filling it directly.

I ordered my capsules last thursday from vaporizers.ca they're a canadian vender in ottawa ontario. all fees included in the price tag

Sorry i messed up my quote guy haha @weedemon also i would like to say the sandwich method works amazing for DMT on 180c

Last edited by a moderator:
CanadianFlowers,
Reactions: weedemon

dirtdragon

Anyone else running without screens with the capsules? I find the CU screens gunk up easily and going without is much preferred. Been running without a screen in the bowl too but not sure if that has been better for clouds or not.

dirtdragon,

Elbuort19

My Might's draw resistance has increased slightly over the past 3 days so I gave it a full cleaning but there was no change. When I cleaned the Mighty I was able to confirm that the CU is functioning as it should and is air tight. Since last night I'm barely getting visible vapor and my ABV comes out light brown even on max temp. The air inlet on the bottom appears to sound louder when taking a draw but not 100% sure. Anyone have any ideas before I RMA this unit? Thanks!

Elbuort19,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My Might's draw resistance has increased slightly over the past 3 days so I gave it a full cleaning but there was no change. When I cleaned the Mighty I was able to confirm that the CU is functioning as it should and is air tight. Since last night I'm barely getting visible vapor and my ABV comes out light brown even on max temp. The air inlet on the bottom appears to sound louder when taking a draw but not 100% sure. Anyone have any ideas before I RMA this unit? Thanks!
Check @Vaporcussion's good suggestion first.
It seems to me that if the airway & chamber were reaching proper temperature, then you'd be getting at least some familiar results, assuming known-good material, grind, etc. Maybe a little less vapor if airway is clogged, but the vapor would be there and the abv would look darker, right? So, I'm going to guess that there may be an internal problem with heater or power. Does it seem like proper heat is developing? Have you tried using it plugged in to a/c power?
But I do hope cleaning the bottom screen & holes may clear things up...

vapviking,

uhranium

oh, and a extra portable battery to charge your Mighty
a) on the go
b) when your S&B cable has broken down

uhranium,

weedemon

enthusiast
I ordered my capsules last thursday from vaporizers.ca they're a canadian vender in ottawa ontario. all fees included in the price tag

Sorry i messed up my quote guy haha @weedemon also i would like to say the sandwich method works amazing for DMT on 180c

I am on that site now, and I am on the parts and accessories part but I can't find them. They aren't listed there. *edit I found em. had to search specifically for the word capsule and I got it from there!

Anyone else running without screens with the capsules? I find the CU screens gunk up easily and going without is much preferred. Been running without a screen in the bowl too but not sure if that has been better for clouds or not.

Forgive me, but what's a CU screen?

Hotz

Personal, just a question for who got their MIGHT for the warranty of crafty, S & B sent the new might to you with the toast capsules?

Mine will take a long time to arrive because a friend will bring me from USA, since my country does not accept vaporizers by mail.

Hotz,

blackstone

Personal, just a question for who got their MIGHT for the warranty of crafty, S & B sent the new might to you with the toast capsules?

Mine will take a long time to arrive because a friend will bring me from USA, since my country does not accept vaporizers by mail.

New Mighty comes with normal filling tool and one capsule I believe!
I think the Mighty Medic might come with 8 capsules in the magazine?
One capsule is enough to get a feel for how they work, but a good use for them is to fill a few so you don't have to do anything fiddly for a while/can lie in bed or conquer the world, just change caps.
But like some others, I too have gone back to other ways of just using the normal big bowl. Even though I use small amounts efficiently, and only fill it completely full some weekend nights for a treat! And I can flip back to capsules if needed.
Capsules can be a little bit more fiddly than the normal bowl in some cases.
Also I'm glad I got my Mighty just before capsules came out, so I didn't have the dilemma of never using the big normal bowl!
I couldn't imagine forking out for this premium vape and not getting the exact experience that all the OG Mighty crew sang praises about!
The bonus is the bowl doesn't get that dirty, and magic eraser is easy to use on it.
Although, even partly filled, the capsules are not far from a normal bowl experience, if not the same. And by heck a full capsule would knock some sense into you.

PS. toast capsules sounds kinda funny, but true!

It's horrible that your country does not accept vaporizers, you should petition the government on the grounds they are preventing people improving their health and quitting combustion and tobacco too.
Although I fully understand that it could be too scary to even get your name or email involved.

Hotz

New Mighty comes with normal filling tool and one capsule I believe!
I think the Mighty Medic might come with 8 capsules in the magazine?
One capsule is enough to get a feel for how they work, but a good use for them is to fill a few so you don't have to do anything fiddly for a while/can lie in bed or conquer the world, just change caps.
But like some others, I too have gone back to other ways of just using the normal big bowl. Even though I use small amounts efficiently, and only fill it completely full some weekend nights for a treat! And I can flip back to capsules if needed.
Capsules can be a little bit more fiddly than the normal bowl in some cases.
Also I'm glad I got my Mighty just before capsules came out, so I didn't have the dilemma of never using the big normal bowl!
I couldn't imagine forking out for this premium vape and not getting the exact experience that all the OG Mighty crew sang praises about!
The bonus is the bowl doesn't get that dirty, and magic eraser is easy to use on it.
Although, even partly filled, the capsules are not far from a normal bowl experience, if not the same. And by heck a full capsule would knock some sense into you.

PS. toast capsules sounds kinda funny, but true!

It's horrible that your country does not accept vaporizers, you should petition the government on the grounds they are preventing people improving their health and quitting combustion and tobacco too.
Although I fully understand that it could be too scary to even get your name or email involved.

Thanks for the answer, it would be great to have all the capsules, but come a help already, I think of using it when using oil with herb, which always ends up dirtying a lot the big bow

My crafty I abused a lot, 245 hours of use, with might pretend to be kinder, now I have other vaporizers to alternate

Hotz,
Top Bottom