steiner666

Serial vapist
just posting to say that, thanks to my LB, i'm finally able to (easily) vape away from home :D

and thanks to my android tablet, i'm able to post about it away from home :lol: great pair, these two

:uhoh: I hate how public restrooms these days don't have toilets with lids anymore. except like, really old bars. :/

steiner666,

Murph

Vaporist Extraordinaire
greystr0ke said:
For those who are not getting clouds of vapor out of their MFLB, have you guys tried the micro hitting technique?
Googling right now :)

Murph,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
I'm unable to combust a load in my MFLB. I've actually tried to combust a load just to see if the box is getting hot enough. I'm also not getting any vapor clouds on exhale. Additionally, I am not getting nearly as medicated as I did when I smoked. Batteries are fully charged and test "good" in my battery tester.

Sooooo.....is it time to contact the manufacturer about a defective LB?

sydnee,

al bundy

Vaporist
click the email under his 1st post. and explain what your doing.

put a battery in with the lid open and hold the box close to your cheek.
you should feel the heat coming off of it.

al bundy,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
al bundy said:
put a battery in with the lid open and hold the box close to your cheek.
you should feel the heat coming off of it.

Okay, I did what you said with the lid open and I do feel some heat coming off the screen. I emailed Blissville so we'll see what they have to say.

Thanks for the tip!

sydnee,

B.

War Criminal
JDSupreme said:

i've been eyeing that too, i killed my good charger about a year ago and i've been missing it since.

fuck it. in for one, but im goin here

www.amazon.com/Maha-Powerex-MH-C9000-Advanced-Analyzer/dp/B00454YCWY/ref=pd_cp_e_2

$20 cheaper when you factor in shipping, but it doesnt come with any battsso i added 4 immedion LSD 2400s for $11.

$61.92 all together for the maha c9000 and 4 immedion LSD 2400s with free shipping from amazon.

B.,

greystr0ke

Murph said:
greystr0ke said:
For those who are not getting clouds of vapor out of their MFLB, have you guys tried the micro hitting technique?
Googling right now :)

What is the 'micro-hitting' or 'micro-toking' technique?
Micro-hitting is taking a series of quick short puffs with pauses between them but without exhaling, all on a single battery connection. This method is capable of producing a thicker cloud, which is sought after by many users. Keep in mind that thicker clouds are hotter and harsher, and could cause coughing.
http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

greystr0ke,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
I've tried micro hitting and I'm just not getting vapor clouds. I've read everything on the vaporpedia page. WTF am I doing wrong? :mad:

sydnee,

CutePanda

I use the micro hitting technique and I can sometimes get ok clouds, but nowhere near to the thick clouds I can get by using the whip on my EQV. I do think that upgrading your batteries to more powerful ones will allow you to get thicker clouds. I'll post results once my PA arrives.

CutePanda,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
@Sydnee - If you've read all of the wiki page and tried the techniques mentioned without any success it is very possible you have a defective box. It has happened here & there.

I'd definitely email MF and tell them your issue. Include your serial number in the email.

CustomerService@BlissSville.com

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
sydnee, I'm not one to immediately say "your box is defective." It isn't always possible to see visible vapor with the LB unless you are in the right light, but if the material doesn't combust leaving the battery in, I'm thinking your LB isn't getting hot enough. I would email Magic Flight with your concerns.

edited to add - didn't see you had already emailed....I'm sure they will take care of you.

momofthegoons,

willieR

Been here since 2009
greystr0ke said:
Micro-hitting is taking a series of quick short puffs with pauses between them but without exhaling, all on a single battery connection.

Wow. That's exactly what my style has evolved into. Never knew it had a name. It's very effective. Sort of a "puff, two, three, puff, two, three..."

willieR,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
Much praise for the mflb warranty and BlissSville. I got my replacement quickly and easily after my dog bit a hole in my screen- hey, he likes it too. The new one its shiny clean and hits beautifully with the pa. They do want me to mail back the broken one to continue my warranty- very reasonable, so I can't complain. Love my new little box!

Empherio,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Kaptan said:
Bluntcrush said:
Good day everyone!
Just got my LB hooked up to my Aqua Vape Inline Filterator! Amazing! :brow:

How do you have it connected to the aqua vape? Has your draw technique changed using the aqua vape?

I essentially attached a piece of whip to the stem of the MFLB and then in turn the other end of the whip to the inlet (bottom) valve on the Aqua Vape. It does require a slightly different draw technique, but I usually take micro style hits until I get to the end of my draw where I pull out the battery and clear the box/whip with one long pull.

I'd love to know your impressions after you try it as well...:peace:

Bluntcrush,

steved333

Hey guys. I've been going through this thread, but it's 365 pages. I can't seem to find when the power adapter is supposed to be available for purchase. Could someone please help me out? Thanks, y'all.

steved333,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
steved333 said:
Hey guys. I've been going through this thread, but it's 365 pages. I can't seem to find when the power adapter is supposed to be available for purchase. Could someone please help me out? Thanks, y'all.

It actually already is. https://magic-flight.com:4200/buydpab/ar_home

It is still beta, but I wouldn't let that stop you from purchasing it. Seems to be holding up fine, according to the reviews here...a few issues here or there, but the great customer support at Blisssvile should help with any issues you have.

Purpl3_Haz3,

danklover

Micro-hitting is definitely my method of choice. Big clouds only come easily with a fresh battery. (And that's with the stock batts and charger.)

danklover,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
ok... so I'm hitting this bad mammer jammer right now.
loves it.
wait, LOVES IT.
like, mm... so nice. and sweet. and the taste. ah.
my only is problem is
none.
ha.
i'm still getting used to hitting it... sometimes i get that harsh, burnt taste... haven't overly combusted anything yet though, just a few specks.

pretty sweet, I got a 10% discount using one of the online dealers from this website... got my space case 2 piece titanium (from a different website for 15% off--seriously, fuckcombustion is awesome)... the launch box... then from amazon I got the energizer "15 minute" charger (it is damn fast, though) and the powerex 2700s--they smmooooooke, man. crazy the difference between the stock and the powerexes.

by the way, you know what's not fun? pealing off battery labels and cleaning off the sticky stuff ha. but I did it... I have another 4 pack to go, though... $11 something from amazon, e-peoples, and great vapor.

I also have a volcano... but I can't take my volcano with me or out to the car for breaks between classes and whatnot.

oh, and the previous conversation... microhitting is pretty interesting. I can get regular hits, too though. I wanna try the one where you hit right off the block and breathe through your nose... hold, on... i'm gonna try it...

and i just accidentally combusted a bit, so maybe that ones not for me ha.

anyways, this thing is great amazing awesome... and I read all your peoples talks on here, which is what sold me, so thanks.

here's some cell phone pictures to liven up your days.
23huob6.jpg

m90ntk.jpg

2zs1zm8.jpg

wc1gzr.jpg

119qn45.jpg

it's supposed to be bubblegum kush... it tastes good and feels good, ha.

oh yeah, anyone going the powerex and energizer charger route... have you used the energizer batteries that came with it? they have like 2300mah... was wondering if it'd be worth tearing the labels off... I have 8 powerex ones... and the 2 stock.

thanks for being a badass community!

blake, from MO

wake n blake,

Noonan

I think I am having an issue with my power adapter.

On the metal part that slides into the MFLB, near the button.. there is a round piece. In the past, this has given me problems. At first I didn't know to keep my eye on it. I guess it had spun, and I realized that my MFLB wasn't getting as hot. I made a post about it in this thread, and another member told me to tighten it. This fixed the problem.

Isn't there supposed to be 2 small little pieces that protrude outwards in this area? I remember them being there, and now they're not. The hole part around the button just feels shaky now. The part the you can tighten doesn't seem to tighten as much as it would in the past.

I am also noticing that the metal piece is getting much warmer then usual, causing the MFLB's wood itself to be hotter.

Do you think MF would let me send it back to be looked at?

Noonan,

TerrorTurkey

wake n blake said:
oh yeah, anyone going the powerex and energizer charger route... have you used the energizer batteries that came with it? they have like 2300mah... was wondering if it'd be worth tearing the labels off... I have 8 powerex ones... and the 2 stock.

yeah i have the energizer 15 minute charger and 4 2700's. i do use the 4 that came with the charger and they work good, the 2700s last a little longer. but imo 8 2700s is plenty, and i would use the 4 energizers for a digital camera or something. oh and the 2700s comes with that little case but the energizers dont have it so after i peeled them i found i was really only using 4 at a time and leaving the other 4 by the charger cause i dont have a case for them.

TerrorTurkey,

clayton

I went from needing only 1 trench to needing like 2 or 3. I know tolerance goes up, but doesn't that seem like too much?

clayton,
I always gets hits as good or better than anything I got from my Arizer...took some practice, about a week.

My technique: push the battery in...within a second or two vapor starts forming...when I first got my box I would start to slowly draw right away, now what I do is tap the box from the bottom and sides (it's a bit of a trick to be able to flip the contents of the trench without getting it on the shoulders of the trench).

As you're tapping the box and the herbs are moving around, you should see little puffs of vapor smoke shooting up from the bottom. You lose a tiny bit of vapor this way, but nothing significant.

You have to be really careful as it's easier to reach combustion this way, specially with the Maha 2700s...I tap the box with the battery pressed for about 6 or 7 seconds before drawing from the box (in "native" mode or with the stem - I change up and do both - also have a bong attachment I made from old pieces of deceased bongs).I hold the battery for an additional 3-5 seconds as I'm drawing from the box, regardless of how big a hit I take (sometimes you'll continue to extract vapor after you release the battery, if you do it right).

I always get visible vapor clouds on exhale - like I said before as good or better than the Arizer which I had for about two years before the MFLB.

True Chronic,
Top Bottom