Noonan

Any risk in keeping the PA plugged in when not in use? I'm assuming as long as the button isn't pressed its safe..

Also, I have not had to remove the o-ring that goes inside the battery hole to make the batteries pop out when not being pressed in. Its work fine with it in.. any need to remove it?

Noonan,

Roasbeef

JDSupreme said:
Roasbeef said:
Does anyone know where I could find the powerex 2700's in stores?

Batteries Plus sells them. Check your area

Thanks i got them today, but I seem to be having a problem peeling the batteries....I peeled some duracell ones but the powerex 2700's seem to bd impossible to peel, you guys have any tips on peeling?

Roasbeef,

LaxMan92

I just received the magic flight a days ago love it for the size. Saw a few videos of the personal AC adapter and was blown away with the rips that some of the people were getting. Would easily shell out 50-60 dollars for the adapters. :)

happy shmurning

LaxMan92,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
spentskeeper said:
Is there a fix for the screen becoming detached from the wood?

That would be a warranty issue. You should email them, include serial number of box and photo of the screen issue if you can to help speed things along. Save the box as they may ask you to send it back. The lifetime warranty is really awesome! They will send you a brand new box for warranty problems.

For questions, orders, warranty, or for usage information, please send an email to:
CustomerService@BlissSville.com

Lo,

spentskeeper

Lo said:
spentskeeper said:
Is there a fix for the screen becoming detached from the wood?

That would be a warranty issue. You should email them, include serial number of box and photo of the screen issue if you can to help speed things along. Save the box as they may ask you to send it back. The lifetime warranty is really awesome! They will send you a brand new box for warranty problems.

For questions, orders, warranty, or for usage information, please send an email to:
CustomerService@BlissSville.com
Thanks very good company

spentskeeper,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
CombustionJunction said:
Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry. I think I'm going with the PA!!!

JDSupreme, you've been a great help. I just saw the videos in your sig and they helped me make up my mind. AND you're a fellow Steelers fan, so I trust you. LOL. GO STEELERS!!!

No prob! I was PAMFLB-ing in the parking lot before we went into the Ravens game last Saturday. Best game I've ever been to hands down!!

JDSupreme,

Earths Essence

Hey JDSupreme, does the PAMFLB result in more evenly vaped herb? As we all know, the MFLB with batteries can get some of the edges a little bit toastier than we'd like, so I was wondering if the PAMFLB provides thicker, more even hits, maybe more like a VG in terms of vapor cloud size?

Earths Essence,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Earths Essence said:
Hey JDSupreme, does the PAMFLB result in more evenly vaped herb? As we all know, the MFLB with batteries can get some of the edges a little bit toastier than we'd like, so I was wondering if the PAMFLB provides thicker, more even hits, maybe more like a VG in terms of vapor cloud size?

i get a nice uniform medium brown abv with no signs of black or green. i also dislodge, shake, flip, and tumble after each hit. i make sure there is no herb stuck to the screen between hits. im pretty anal about it :)

JDSupreme,

Earths Essence

That is good to know, now i want one even more.

So if this is the "beta" version, does that mean that perhaps the MFLB team are working on a simpler, maybe smaller power adapter unit? That would be great if they could design it to be a little bit more visually attractive and less like a DIY project, in my opinion.

Earths Essence,
I have a question. I bought my first mflb a few weeks ago and recently bought a second one for my girlfriend. When I use mine and apply the battery I can see a red light inside of it. It was always like that right out of the box. She asked me why doesn't hers light up when she's using it? Anybody else see their heating element light up while using it?

Highwaiian,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The light is a lightbulb letting you know the condition of your battery. As it dims your AA is depleting. It can fail and is not a warranty issue since it doesn't effect the function of the box.

elmomuzz,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
as long as the box works........ w/o the light your fine :)

Earths Essence said:

So if this is the "beta" version, does that mean that perhaps the MFLB team are working on a simpler, maybe smaller power adapter unit? That would be great if they could design it to be a little bit more visually attractive and less like a DIY project, in my opinion.

Im pretty sure its staying the same with a few minor cosmetic changes like dial dot and feet. I think it looks cool the way it is....def fits with the lb style but i also feet-ed, dotted, and stickered mine up :)

JDSupreme,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The older boxes didn't have the light. I used for many months without the light. You get used to the feel. The light was a nice addition though.

Not sure if her light isn't working or whether it's an older model box.

Lo,

appa juice

I've had a MFLB for a few months now. My first one was lost, so I bought a new box but it was shipped to me brand new with some dents and oddities in the screen. From what I can tell, the top right of the bowl is also hollowed out. When my herbs are all ground up to a fine consistency, they tend to fall through this space and into the MFLB itself, where it just goes into my pocket. Not good for a portable vape. I have pictures as evidence of my unused box, but I have been using it since because I need a vape currently. Does anyone know the procedure for filing a warranty with these guys?

appa juice,

559stonerr

Hey guys so i was pumped that i found out that my LHS had the MFLB instock so i go and plan on buying it , until that i see its $165!!!! :mad: Can't believe they could try to sell it for 65 more dollars, sad thing is some people will buy it for that much..

559stonerr,

Spacenstein

appa juice said:
I've had a MFLB for a few months now. My first one was lost, so I bought a new box but it was shipped to me brand new with some dents and oddities in the screen. From what I can tell, the top right of the bowl is also hollowed out. When my herbs are all ground up to a fine consistency, they tend to fall through this space and into the MFLB itself, where it just goes into my pocket. Not good for a portable vape. I have pictures as evidence of my unused box, but I have been using it since because I need a vape currently. Does anyone know the procedure for filing a warranty with these guys?

Emailing them directly is your best bet-- Also, I think the hollowed out part of your box is the new airpath they redesigned. Post your pics here and see if we can help ya out, as well?

Spacenstein,

george

appa juice said:

Dents and oddities? Could you be more specific, it doesn't effect the performance does it?

"the top right of the bowl is also hollowed out" I can't be sure of what you mean here, but i'm pretty sure you're talking about something that every Launch Box has. It's part of the design, like a little indent, leadiing from the trench to the rear-end of the LB. It's like 1/2'' x 1''

george,

Gunky

Earths Essence said:

It would be hard to make it much smaller or simpler. Judging by the thought and engineering that went into the lift box itself, it seems reasonable to suppose they are going to tool up and create a consistent, professional-looking appearance for the thumb-wheel section. The probe part appears to be an off-the-shelf component they were able to source somewhere, so it is already looking quite good. I have no connection to the company so these are just observations and surmises on my part.

Gunky,

Hery Vappy

Finally made it all the way through this thread. Fun and informative read considering I got the MFLB 2 weeks ago. Have 4 stock batteries that work fine but might get some 2700's down the road. Holding off on the PA until the retail version is out. Even then, having the EQ too, not sure if the PA is worth it for me but those clouds look sick JD. Either way thank you everyone for the knowledge on all the what, where, when, who and whys about this vape.

Hery Vappy,

al bundy

Vaporist
thanks for all the replies.:)

ok i emailed bliss about getting a box and a power adapter beta or otherwise. waiting for an answer.
figure ill get the MFLB 1st then the Lotus
and then maybe a extreme or a purple days.

al bundy,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
How does one deal with the fusion of kief? My herb trenches occasionally bind together, but it's not really that bad a little bit of poking around and a good shake and it's fine. Kief however, essentially turns into a bun :). It just becomes a solid... it's quite frustrating:p.

Is there any way to prevent that from happening? Maybe I should reduce the time of heat exposure ...

Blackthoven,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
One thing I like about the PA for the MFLB is that when using it friends who in the past have regularly combusted with my LB, I can actually dial down the power some and avoid combustion completely.
The PAMFLB has definitely moved up in its use, and has even replaced the position formally held by my lighter base vapes. PD is still my daily driver though.

DevoTheStrange,

max

Out to lunch
Kief is going to vape fast and stick together, if you've loaded kief only-no way around that.

Maybe I should reduce the time of heat exposure ...
That will probably help. It's a good idea to think of kief as eager to give up the vapor, while plant material takes some coaxing.

max,

clayton

Finally got the PA!!!! But I have classes right now... so I must postpone.

Tonight I'm getting so high I'll be like this :o

clayton,
Top Bottom