• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
is there any site you can recommend to get it from?
I think the only site you can order it from is Magic-Flight themselves, over here:

https://sales.magic-flight.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=64&pg=1

Wait, sorry, were you talking about the launch box itself or the PA? If it's the box you're after, the site I linked is a great place to order from, or you can look at some of the retailers that support FC over here: (some of them have FC specific coupon codes, but I'm not sure if any of them cover the launch box)

http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/supporting-retailers.19/

nopartofme,

mangok

I think the only site you can order it from is Magic-Flight themselves, over here:

https://sales.magic-flight.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=64&pg=1

Wait, sorry, were you talking about the launch box itself or the PA? If it's the box you're after, the site I linked is a great place to order from, or you can look at some of the retailers that support FC over here: (some of them have FC specific coupon codes, but I'm not sure if any of them cover the launch box)

http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/supporting-retailers.19/
I was talking about the launch box thanks for the direction on where to get one

mangok,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I was actually just looking at the retailer sites. There's one (I forget which) that has the box for sale for $119.99 BUT it comes with a bonus 2piece space case grinder. Put dry bud in there and it'll grind it surprisingly decent, as long as you put enough in it. I only mention it because Space Case grinders cost at LEAST $25 at the local headshops... So thatgs a good deal, and if not sell it to a friend for $15 and buy a coffee grinder.

The best tips I can give you are:

Fine grind. Finer than packing a bowl/joint. The finer the better, my coffee grinder can get it down to the consistency of table salt. Finer grind means more surface area and it will vaporize more evenly as well as vape faster/provide more vapor faster.

Dry material. I usually grind all my medical at once and let it sit on a piece of paper for some hours or so. When it's dry there is tless water moisture to vaporize as well, so the vapor has a higher ratio of cannabinoids to vapor compared to fresh/moist bud that will also have more water svapor.

Have fun! It takes a trench or three to get the hang of it, but once you do, you'll love it. I hit mine anywhere I need to with confidence. Smaller hits that I can fully absorb, no vapor, small enough to palm and slip into a pocket. Save the "abv"and make edibles. Depending on how well you vaporize it, it can be surprisingly strong. I've had some stuff that ~1g of flower/bubble mixed with peanut butter got me too high! And depending on how well it's vaped, it might come out almost entirely CBD/indica as hell. Sedating, hypnotic, perfect for pain and sleep.

Good luck!

DasBlunt

I was actually just looking at the retailer sites. There's one (I forget which) that has the box for sale for $119.99 BUT it comes with a bonus 2piece space case grinder. Put dry bud in there and it'll grind it surprisingly decent, as long as you put enough in it. I only mention it because Space Case grinders cost at LEAST $25 at the local headshops... So thatgs a good deal, and if not sell it to a friend for $15 and buy a coffee grinder.

The best tips I can give you are:

Fine grind.
Good luck!

Please explain why it costs from the Magic FLight website, 10.99 UPS ( NOT the post office), to ship a micro grinder ( those really cool new ones they have, with the grinder right over the bowl), and two glass draw stems?

3oz of weight, and smaller than a cassette?

my box is the best stoner tool ever, but I am not stoned when I saw that at checkout last night. 35.99 for a grinder is fine...look at the thing it is a small micro work of art, but I have some integrity not to spend 11USD on shipping from CA to CO.

DasBlunt,

Quetzalcoatl

I don't work for them so I couldn't tell you. Email them. Not sure how integrity plays into a shipping charge, but if you don't want to pay it, don't? Like I said, I use a coffee grinder but was simply pointing out that the specific retailer's package included a brand name grinder for free.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
:cool:

HD 1080

@$&#ing UMG and their jerk off copyright. Gotta change the soundtrack. Sigh...

Johnny Cash smoked dope, jerks!

BigDaddyVapor,

soopafly

I've been enjoying my MFLB for some time now but have noticed a slight problem with mine. When I first started using it, the glass stem that came with the unit fit quite nicely and snug, but now, it's become a bit loose, almost to the point where when you point it down, it will just fall off on it's own weight. Does any body else have this issue? I've read about the tape around the stem fix, but was wondering if it's common problem with MFLB owners. I can imagine this getting worse and worse due to the soft wood.
Thanks!

soopafly,

escierdanyc

I owned the DV for a while. Enjoyed it, but had to return it to get it fixed since the unit could no longer charge after only a month. Then after enjoying my new DV for a month, I shopped around and saw the Cera.

Not totally satisfied with the DV, I bought the Cera. A day later the DV is useless again. I return it, get a new one, and give it to a friend who smokes as a way to come to the vape side. As one gift keeps on giving, one of my friends gave me his MFLB for the holidays.

After playing around with it for a bit, I figured my favorite technique and am totally in love.

Why? It fits in the palm of my hand. Looks inconspicuous. Totally mechanical so I don't have to worry about crappy electronics like on the DV. And it gets the job done and I feel like herb lasts me twice as long as it did on the DV.

Oh and did I mention that it's MADE IN THE USA????

This thing is making me reconsider my Cera preorder to just buy another one (or that sexy VaporGenie when it comes out). I absolutely LOVE this MFLB and I can't see ANY reason to give it up. I'm gonna try and dedicate a lot of time to this thread to learn some cool techniques.

Oh and yes-- I am super baked right now.

magic.flight.LOVE.box

PEACE from the east

snr420

Purchased a magic flight launch box about a month ago based on reviews I read on FC... and I have to say I love my box. I have gathered an pretty sizable amount of AVB. I love the portability, and the stealth. When you get the technique down you really can reduce the smell a lot. My body in general feels much better since I vape 90% of the time. (only firing it up when friends are around)

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Purchased a magic flight launch box about a month ago based on reviews I read on FC... and I have to say I love my box. I have gathered an pretty sizable amount of AVB. I love the portability, and the stealth. When you get the technique down you really can reduce the smell a lot. My body in general feels much better since I vape 90% of the time. (only firing it up when friends are around)
Welcome snr420!... I got mine based on FC reviews too:tup:. I combusted herb for half my life... Got my MFLB one day, and been vaping ever since. I bought it just to have it, I never thought it would change my life haa. I love this thing too much to not always have at least one.
I love vaping, and I use edibles often.. So the AVB is a huge + for me. glad to hear you like it.

JPB

Welcome snr420!... I got mine based on FC reviews too:tup:. I combusted herb for half my life... Got my MFLB one day, and been vaping ever since. I bought it just to have it, I never thought it would change my life haa. I love this thing too much to not always have at least one.
I love vaping, and I use edibles often.. So the AVB is a huge + for me. glad to hear you like it.
Yo welcome.. I love my box, then now I rip big clouds on it, went to my local electric shop got some 2500 mAH batts.. Striped them in seconds, they are charging so now I'm waiting whilst using my older batts. These simple vapes are best stealth devices too, so nice and cute.

JPB,

Quetzalcoatl

Yo welcome.. I love my box, then now I rip big clouds on it, went to my local electric shop got some 2500 mAH batts.. Striped them in seconds, they are charging so now I'm waiting whilst using my older batts. These simple vapes are best stealth devices too, so nice and cute.
I'm a huge fan of the old ThermoVape line-up. Having the box as a first unit taught me to love mechanical setups where troubleshooting is as easy as can be. No word on my return unit as of now, but I've go lots of time right now. :D

Edit: oh shit out for delivery already!! MF rocks, too ,bad I'm her till at least tomorrow :(

snr420

What stores sell 2500-2700 niMh batteries? I'm having a hard time finding them in stores and would prefer not to have to deal with shipping... One of the original batteries got lost and I want to replace it fast!

snr420,

GOATPUSSY

Not sure of your location but you can usually find energizer or Duracell rechargables at a CVS, RiteAid, Target, Walmart... Most places will have em. I've had good luck with energizers.

Powerex and imedions might be harder to find. Maybe an electronics or camera store.

Good luck!

What stores sell 2500-2700 niMh batteries? I'm having a hard time finding them in stores and would prefer not to have to deal with shipping... One of the original batteries got lost and I want to replace it fast!

GOATPUSSY,

Quetzalcoatl

I noticed that my local Costco carried some Eneloop "family packs" at a very attractive price.

By the way, those following other threads may have noticed that I'm in the hospital currently... And as the gods would have it, I received my replacement unit here... Courtesy of my dad! He brought the package along because he made a quick stop at the house before coming over. Said I had a package here and he brought it along in case I wanted it already... Hehehe. Too bad I can't use it. Does have a nice grain to it though.

Also noticed on the floor of the vape under bthe screen, in the middle, there's a small hole. I'm assuming it's just a byproduct of the manufacturing process?

They also included a user manual with very easy to understand text and helpful pictures, as well as a glass stem! Unfortunately, butterfingers over here decided to emulate the Packers team during today's game and the tile flooring won the fig. Too bad... I have another glass stem at home that I found, as well as a few shorty stems, the WPA (which also doubles as a whip, by the way!) and a cut of tubing.

Hopefully I'm out tomorrow!!

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: nopartofme

snr420

I noticed that my local Costco carried some Eneloop "family packs" at a very attractive price.

By the way, those following other threads may have noticed that I'm in the hospital currently... And as the gods would have it, I received my replacement unit here... Courtesy of my dad! He brought the package along because he made a quick stop at the house before coming over. Said I had a package here and he brought it along in case I wanted it already... Hehehe. Too bad I can't use it. Does have a nice grain to it though.

Also noticed on the floor of the vape under bthe screen, in the middle, there's a small hole. I'm assuming it's just a byproduct of the manufacturing process?

They also included a user manual with very easy to understand text and helpful pictures, as well as a glass stem! Unfortunately, butterfingers over here decided to emulate the Packers team during today's game and the tile flooring won the fig. Too bad... I have another glass stem at home that I found, as well as a few shorty stems, the WPA (which also doubles as a whip, by the way!) and a cut of tubing.

Hopefully I'm out tomorrow!!

Yes, my unit also has this small hole, though it's faded over with vapor resin now.

snr420,

vapirtoo

My connect with the volcano digital just got his first LB and he is loving it.
He came over to show it to me and I swapped my beta batts with his new
regular batts.
He called and asked how long have I had these as they seem weaker than his
new ones. I didn't realize that its been almost 6 months since I got them.
Maybe one of those high tech chargers could refresh them back to their past glory?
Anywho I have to give his batts back ASAP. Live and learn :D

vapirtoo,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Sold my LB last night. Was my first portable vaporizer and it served it's purpose for the time. But recently it was only seeing Kief in it's trench and I have since decided to press my kief into hash and use it elsewhere. One of my employees was looking to purchase a MFLB to be his first vaporizer, had hit one a few times before and really enjoyed it, so I decided it was time my LB moved on to a new home. Gave him the deal of the century and tried to make it better for him still, but he didn't feel like he would need the PA. $80 for a perfect cleaned unit, fully functional, with 3 extra batteries, was going to give him the PA with it for $120. Alas I have a PA that may appear in Classified section soon if non of my local friends want it for $40.
Here is a video of my last session with my LB. So long Pal.

JSteez4205,

Nycdeisel

Yes, i think with this charger I have, the Maha/Powerex C-9000, you could do one of the refresh cycles to get them back. I had that issue. they kind of get weak. so doing the refresh(maybe can even do a break in cycle to do something similar) made them all better :)

My connect with the volcano digital just got his first LB and he is loving it.
He came over to show it to me and I swapped my beta batts with his new
regular batts.
He called and asked how long have I had these as they seem weaker than his
new ones. I didn't realize that its been almost 6 months since I got them.
Maybe one of those high tech chargers could refresh them back to their past glory?
Anywho I have to give his batts back ASAP. Live and learn :D

Top Bottom