• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Are you trying to mask the smell of the herb or the smell of the vapor? If absolute stealth is your main concern, you could invest in a Smoke Buddy or a similar carbon filter. Vapor already smells a LOT less than smoke, but with a decent sploof the smell is all but gone. You can also try a scented candle. I burn a Eucalyptus Mint one whenever I have a sesh because the smell is amazing and the lemony minty smell of the candle masks the vapor well. Plus it's just sitting there on my desk in plain sight, so the smell is easily accounted for (not that my parents care, I just like to keep it away from the younger ones.)

As for adding essential oils, I have no experience in that area. Sorry :shrug:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ShipDit

eddsauce

vaporize her
I wasn't worried about the smells themselves, I know vapors are near scentless.
I was wondering if it would add the benefit of the aroma through the herb.

eddsauce,
Reactions: vii

vii

I wasn't worried about the smells themselves, I know vapors are near scentless.
I was wondering if it would add the benefit of the aroma through the herb.
i used tasty puff on my herbs in the boxes a few time. it gives your herb a great taste and mask the smell too. i really dont use tasty puff that much because i like the taste of the herb that i vape.

u bwade wunner

+1 for the hello neighbour. looks like a chapstick.remove the end caps ,exhale through...:ninja:

Oh and be careful using raw essential oils.Do a google before you try adding oils to your e vape to find which are safe to ingest

u bwade wunner,

eddsauce

vaporize her
Thanks for the replies.
Still unsure my thought is clear.
I have a vial of peppermint 'energize' aroma and was thinking of adding a couple drops to my herb mixture to create a double effect.
Wasn't sure if anyone has tried it with the launch box but I know the davinci has it's seperate capsule for oils.
The mixture of the oil onto the herb is what i'm planning to test.

eddsauce,

u bwade wunner

I can t help with the oils you plan to use but you can grow Herbs like Mint and damiana or gingko in your e window box and add a little to your e bowl and experiment.

Growing plants even in a small pot on a window is rewarding and vaping plants together can add to the experience and save your e meds..good luck on youre plans.our medicine cabinet grows all around us and some are losing touch with that.The little box is a good way to extract vapor from plants indeed

eddsauce

vaporize her
for sure.
i would have to look into growing my own, it would definitely save some loot and would help my patience, lol.

thanks for the response!

eddsauce,

JPB

I've been seeing in google searches that its bad for our lungs smoking/vaping oils. I don't know; so someone set the record straight, please. Yeah to grow my own pot would be great, but risks too great in aus. It's better to just get caught with some in worst case. Back to our box mate. I'm gonna try to see if I can blow an o with this, it looks up to the task if I hit it just right. Stir fry technique just before combustion. It chews through the batt too. We shall see if it can.

JPB,

Tuck Styles

Smokin' the competition.
I had the MFLB for about a month before I lost interest and gave it to my friend, the gift that keeps on giving. The batteries got too hot for my prolonged sessions and I had to replace the glass mouthpiece twice with some stock glass I scrounged up, cut and polished in my chemistry lab class.

Tuck Styles,

qcee

hey has anyone tried filling a trench covering the entire slot from the the bottom up to the back ( the entire airpath) and the draw hole, then connecting the battery looking through the screen until it fills up with vaper almost at combustion, taking a "hard sip" keeping it your lungs, letting it build up vapor, again almost to combustion and taking another "hard sip" and repeat as many times as your load / lungs allow whilst shaking between hits
I feel it gives one hell of a hit , and thats coming from a 7 year all day gravity bong smoker

First Post :)

qcee,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
No need to cover it all, I have milked bongs quite well with half-full trenches. Past the rails it doesn't vaporize. No real need to go "all the way" IMO but it does not negatively affect thw box, just maybe airflow. Works for you, good enough.

Quetzalcoatl,

JPB

Qcee nice idea. It would melt my lungs if I pass two. Fresh batt, first goes it works. I'm still coughing out a lung. Buildozer I got those Os indeed. Love this box. . It was a light wispy blue one. Smells nice too. Went to Soverign Hill, an old gold town replica circa 1885, brought my pax and Mflb. Pics coming. Did not like to look like I was sucking my iPod so I boxed it instead. In the restaurant, the toilet, in open view on Main Street, in the smiths shop... Everywhere no one looked funny at me. It looked like I was cupping one hand to my mouth, I used my index finger to rub my nose too.. Pass. So with one battery I vaped from 10:30 till 2:30. Loaded with pipe tobacco it was tasty. I could steal a hit whilst driving on the highway, my wife did not complain bout any smells too. Last night she found my stash... Oops.. Got it back from her, she does not condone but does not demand me to stop too. So I like to keep it discreet when I do indulge in the ganja.. The box lets me do so right next to her! So sweet. I'm waiting on magic flight's reply, I want the connector with switch that's on my pa.. Link that to a d cell nimh batt, 9ah type... That should blast good any where...

So. Modded with the restrict on the pipe side, a piece of tape covers hole and slot on the back; the snick mod keeps lid shut( not lost a bowl since..no bands), this thing delivers easy.. Push bat count 3,2,1 then suck slow but no crazy slow... Hold... Blow nice visible vape. It's smooth that way too. My pipe comes out and wraps round the battery then comes to front on right side. Can be hidden in hand and I never loose my 'tube'. Now it's bed time. Enjoy tha box

JPB,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If anyone is looking to get a more advanced charger Amazon is offering the LaCrosse Technology Batter Charger (BC-700) for $28.59. I have been waiting for something a bit more advanced for less than $30 so I picked it up. Wanted to share with others!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Here is the deal on slickdeals:

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/778...0-alpha-power-aaaaa-battery-charger?#comments

EDIT: The deal is DEAD.

Aha! This is where I got the recommend on that La Crosse charger. I paid just over $30 for it, but this thing kicks ass! I love having the readouts for voltages AND mAh/Ah. Got all my PowerEx batteries tested and charged, same with the MF Supercharged batteries.

But the best, was I had found a very old pair of Kodak rechargables (probably 3 - 4 years old and sitting dead for probably the same length of time). I had charged them on another charger and they didn't hold crap for a charge. So I put them in the La Crosse and set it to Refresh. It took about 3 days, but I was shocked when it charged me up two 2400 mAh running just over 1.4V.

I LOVE this thing! Thanks, collegerower!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Buildozer

nealcassidy

I can t help with the oils you plan to use but you can grow Herbs like Mint and damiana or gingko in your e window box and add a little to your e bowl and experiment.

Growing plants even in a small pot on a window is rewarding and vaping plants together can add to the experience and save your e meds..good luck on youre plans.our medicine cabinet grows all around us and some are losing touch with that.The little box is a good way to extract vapor from plants indeed

Yes, this works really well. I have peppermint and lemon mint in our outdoor garden every summer. Pinch off a few leaves, dry them for one or two days (they take less time because it's just leaves, not compact buds or flowers). Grind them up and shake in a few pinches with your normal trench. It adds a great menthol flavor, possibly a smoother vapor. Magic-Flight also has some nice herbal mixtures in their store.

nealcassidy,

onebelo

hello ,this is my first post and after some searching i decided i wanted to get the mflb. i was just wondering if they are going to be coming out with a 2013 model that would make it worth waiting rather than buying it now. im not in any rush to get it.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Right on JPB, takes a good hit to blow some O's :D

*i'll vape chamomile from time to time... never tried mint sounds good though, might give some a try for the heck of it..

**welcome onebelo.. there are supposed to be things in the works, no word on a date though... don't know that the launch box is going to be upgraded much, maybe just new looks or something?... i don't imagine the box changing much though

Buildozer,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
hello ,this is my first post and after some searching i decided i wanted to get the mflb. i was just wondering if they are going to be coming out with a 2013 model that would make it worth waiting rather than buying it now. im not in any rush to get it.

I don't have any inside information on this, but I am confident that there won't be any new model that will be sufficiently different to justify putting off a purchase.

TxAg420

Evil Genius
LOVE my :mflb: . 1ft whip+WPA+PA=a thing of beauty. Have to admit though it's not as social as smoking a J when friends are over so I am thinking of getting a non-portable vape that may be easier to "pass around."

I'm seeking advice from ppl that use their MFLB as their main as I would, but possibly use another when sharing with friends but any advice from anyone is always appreciated!

TxAg420,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
LOVE my :mflb: . 1ft whip+WPA+PA=a thing of beauty. Have to admit though it's not as social as smoking a J when friends are over so I am thinking of getting a non-portable vape that may be easier to "pass around."

I'm seeking advice from ppl that use their MFLB as their main as I would, but possibly use another when sharing with friends but any advice from anyone is always appreciated!

I really like my Vapor Brothers vaporizer. :2c: In all fairness, tho, I've only had experience with MFLB & VB vapes.

On a different note, does anyone know if MF accepts telephone orders? I want to order about $75 worth of stuff & I need to split the payment between 2 credit cards: one a prepaid gift card I got for Xmas & the balance on my personal CC. Don't think I can split the payment like that if I order from the website directly.

sydnee,

poonman

A non-portable that's easy to pass around .
I suggest bag type vapes like the Volcano or EQ .
Bags are lighter and easier to pass around without damages .

MFLB and the Solo are my main drivers .
MFLB at home mostly though because I like using the PA .

poonman,

GOATPUSSY

I find my underdog works really well for solo sessions and when friends are over. It's wood, like the mflb, but hits really hard without to much fussing and it really efficient. Find that it works great for people that have never vaped or my friend that just doesn't have enough patience to 'learn the box. Good luck in your quest.

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: Puffers

ehakim

I've been using the launch box for about 8 months and I just used it without the stem for the first time and I have to say , it was pretty nice. I wanted to get your guys opinion on which way you prefer to take flight and why

ehakim,
Top Bottom