fuckyourcouch

Got money out the ass no homo but i'm rich
I grind it up side down so it doesnt fall through the hole. then i just vape it normally. half way through i dump it onto paper, put it in a pile then lay my ID over it to crush it. i do this 3-4 times and at this point it will be a fine powder. continue to vape.

fuckyourcouch,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Aetz88 said:
when I exhale I see a lot of the white vapor come out (which I read was "bad" and you wanted to exhale "invisible" vapor instead of "white" vapor)

Where did you read that it was bad? I exhale visible vapor almost everytime.

Vicki,

george

Vicki said:
Aetz88 said:
when I exhale I see a lot of the white vapor come out (which I read was "bad" and you wanted to exhale "invisible" vapor instead of "white" vapor)

Well it isn't the most effecient, but i wouldn't call it "bad". As long as you're holding it in for a decent amount of time.

george,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
george said:
Vicki said:
Aetz88 said:

Well it isn't the most effecient, but i wouldn't call it "bad". As long as you're holding it in for a decent amount of time.

Actually, IMO, it is very efficient for me. I'm not using more than a gram a week now, and I do hold it in for a decent amount of time. ;)

Vicki,

george

Well no doubt, you can blow out a visible vapor and still experience efficiency. What i was getting at was that i've heard people talk about how any vapor you're exhaling is wasted vapor. Which is what i believe OP was refering to in his original post. :)

george,

upriver

combustion-free
My batteries which came with the unit along with the 4 extras I ordered are giving up the ghost. I've tried manually discharging them by running them though the LB until the light goes dim, but it does not seem to have revived them. I've taken the plunge and ordered the Maha C9000 charger, hoping it will bring the joy back to my unit. I've read through 175 pages of this, and do intend to read the rest, but if anyone can point me to wisdom regarding using this unit, I would appreciate it. I have tried the search function and it is not very helpful.

Thanks!

upriver,

Wolface

I would use the sanyo eneloops in that charger. Even just using a plain sanyo charger, they are solid performers.

Wolface,

GreenLeaf

Aetz88 said:
Can anybody post a picture of how "ground" the herbs need to be?

I've had my MFLB for maybe a month and I still feel like I am using it wrong. I usually grind up the herbs in the little plastic-magnet grinder that mine came with, then dump that into a shot glass and cut with scissors. Thats about how "ground" I get it. I usually do one trench to the the "trench line"

Put in Battery, 5seconds, suck in slowly "sipping tea", then I try to hold it in as long as I can. I can't tell what I changed in my technique, but I constantly cough after taking hits (before the exhale). Also when I exhale I see a lot of the white vapor come out (which I read was "bad" and you wanted to exhale "invisible" vapor instead of "white" vapor)

Thanks

Just grind the herb so it's fine but not so it's a complete fine powder.

You should be able to easily do this with a basic grinder or even scissors. If the grinder works there's not really a need to grind it further in the shotglass.

Earlier in this thread someone wrote about how you should grind it so fine that you can put it through a screen in a window but not so it's as fine as powder.

Anyone know when magic flight is going to release an adapter so we don't have to keep using batteries? I remember that concept was kicked around earlier in this thread.

GreenLeaf,

george

GreenLeaf said:
Anyone know when magic flight is going to release an adapter so we don't have to keep using batteries? I remember that concept was kicked around earlier in this thread.

read the last couple pages. MagicFlight just mentioned this

post #5811 on page 233

george,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
derp said:
I also still prefer using the acrylic stem, and mine also cracked a bit on both ends, but it's holding together for now.

I'm practicing native mode, especially in covert operations, like a normal (non-weedy) birthday party, parents' houses, etc., with great results.

I won't use my warranty for the stem, I'll cut it a bit shorter when the end breaks, and until it becomes too short I'll either learn to like the native mode or get another tube from somewhere (not MF).

For me, using the stem makes my herb taste better IMO. I only use it native when im trying to be real stealth. MF will ship some replacement stems cheap (like you wont get charged the $5 standard shipping) I recently ordered a LB whip and I threw in 5 backup stems. They were a little shorter than the ones that came with my LB kit, and the ones that come on the whip are less than an inch and work WONDERFUL for a stealthy stem!! A whip and like 5 stems should run less than $10 shipped.

JDSupreme,

upriver

combustion-free
More specific questions about the C9000 after reading the owners manual:

1) What is the difference in when you would use the "break-in" program vs the "cycle" program? I am mostly concerned with refreshing batteries after a few months of using the LB. Do I treat them as "new" with the break-in program or use the "cycle" program meant for very old batteries?

2) For the purpose of the LB and the batteries which shipped with it as of August 2010, will I want to change any of the voltage settings, or leave them at default rates?

Any other LB-specific tips from anyone using this charger?

thanks!

upriver,

meolox

I've had my MFLB for about a month now and I love it. Mine seems to be an older model (bought it on ebay uk) without the battery pushback ring, I've tried ordering it from blissville but they want $13 for shipping :(

Anyone in the UK managed to get a pushback ring without paying that much for shipping?

meolox,

max

Out to lunch
meolox, they will change their normal Priority Mail shipping for small, light items like the rings to standard 1st class mail if you specify it when you order. For domestic shipping this reduces the charge to $2. You should email them and see what they can do for you on overseas shipping.

max,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Here's a trench I loaded up.. I grind mine this fine and my trenches rip ALLLL day :ko::brow: I'm using a Krups coffee grinder

photoid.jpg

TwztedVaper,

stuey

meolox said:
I've had my MFLB for about a month now and I love it. Mine seems to be an older model (bought it on ebay uk) without the battery pushback ring, I've tried ordering it from blissville but they want $13 for shipping :(

Anyone in the UK managed to get a pushback ring without paying that much for shipping?

I was quoted (and charged) $1.25 for shipping to the UK.

I was told this was a mistake and they normally charge $5.. but you have to email first and ask.

The only option on the site is $13.. if you email and agree a postage cost then you put it through as though you are paying $13 but they only deduct what they quoted for shipping (so if you agree on $5 then there wont be a $5 option on the site.. only the$13 but when it comes to being billed they only charge $5).

stuey,

sfunk

I've had my LB for almost a year and have use it multiple times every day. Although it is not reccommended the best way to clean it is to.

1. Stand it up and soak it in iso-alcohol, just past the screen for a few mins.
2. Shake it around a little in the alcohol and until its clean. (On occasion i've taken a plastic pen top to clean under the screen.
3. Rinse it off in distilled water. (I get impatient and use a blow dryer to dry it.)
4. I then dip a q-tip in olive or vegetable and rub it lightly over all the wood on the LB until stops absorbing. This is a natural way to condition the wood.

My LB has been working perfectly and is still in mint condition.
:D

sfunk,

dr3

Just a reminder of how well new eneloops perform in the LB, I have been using the same pair of eneloops that I ordered as part of a 4-pack back in September. Figured they were getting well-used after 2 months at my average of 2 charges a day. Just put in the new battery from the 4-pack and the LB heats up much faster and seems to keep up with a faster draw. I use a sony battery charger, waiting till the eneloops are almost completely dead (dim light on LB, no bars on charger) before recharging. Also I use the refresh feature on the charger about once a month. I am generally happy with the performance of the eneloops, but the new ones seem to work so much better.

dr3,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
dr3 said:
Just a reminder of how well new eneloops perform in the LB, I have been using the same pair of eneloops that I ordered as part of a 4-pack back in September. Figured they were getting well-used after 2 months at my average of 2 charges a day. Just put in the new battery from the 4-pack and the LB heats up much faster and seems to keep up with a faster draw. I use a sony battery charger, waiting till the eneloops are almost completely dead (dim light on LB, no bars on charger) before recharging. Also I use the refresh feature on the charger about once a month. I am generally happy with the performance of the eneloops, but the new ones seem to work so much better.

How old is your LB? Both of mine are versions that shipped with Imedions, and when I tried Eneloops the fit was loose. They worked well but I found the wobbly fit annoying and got rid of them.

Of all the batteries I've tried, the best performers are Powerex (2700 mAh) but they are HSD.

pakalolo,

dr3

How old is your LB? Both of mine are versions that shipped with Imedions, and when I tried Eneloops the fit was loose. They worked well but I found the wobbly fit annoying and got rid of them.

Of all the batteries I've tried, the best performers are Powerex (2700 mAh) but they are HSD.

My kit with batteries was ordered in March of this year and the box was replaced in June (warranty for screen curling). The original batteries were done months ago and have been recycled. I think the batteries from the kit were completely stripped of the label, so I'm not sure how to tell what they are.

My eneloops fit tighter than the original batteries in my box (warranty replaced in June) and sometimes I have to twist them to get them to turn on, I suspect related to the tighter fit. Not sure about the Powerex or what HSD is, I know the eneloops are good from my research on LED lights.

dr3,
Top Bottom