The Lotus Vaporizer

simba

@weedanwine

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
OK, seeing an enano gong possibily working as a bowl sparked the VAS.
So, which one is the best bet? Is the high temp cap specifically intened for concentrates or is it OK to use it with flowers?
I like high temp hits.

SteveOG

Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome

Hang around for long enough, and you'll catch it.
Most of us have it. It's why I have 19 vapes in my signature, and have a new one on the way (pre-ordered the new Lotus).
I've only been around this place a little while and have since bought a Vapman, Steamwhistle and have the Lotus on order! Is VAS curable as my finances are suffering :)

I've only been around this place a little while and have since bought a Vapman, Steamwhistle and have the Lotus on order! Is VAS curable as my finances are suffering :)
vas was cured for me when i got my tinymight2. but i must admit that is total bullshit as i want a flowerpot b1 injector. so maybe my portable VAS is cured

Spj3k1

Been vaping like 7 years, and I never really had VAS. I love great devices but I never saw the point in collecting. So I just kept a few devices that for me at least cover all my needs.

Some people in this community got completely obsessed with collecting vapes, and talk about it like this is the only way to go about things if you are serious. VAS is probably fun if you have it, but to me it also seems that is has become an obsession for some. That's fine, but personally I just want to get high and only need a few very selected devices to get me there. I do not need ten artisan vapes that does the same thing with small nuances. Then again, I never cared about collecting anything that I don't really need.

So yes You can be a serious vape-head and not have VAS. You can also be interested in the devolpments and tech and not needing to buy everything as soon as it is released.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I don't think VAS is curable. But it is treatable by doing research and purchasing the best vapes for your needs.
A really good unique/boutique vape can effectively keep many of the most prominent VAS symptoms at bay for several months or more.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

simba

@weedanwine
Having no disposable income or being fiscally responsible are good cures for VAS, also less fun 😂

I don't have anywhere near as many vapes as some on here, but I certainly have more than I "need". It's nice to have backups, spares to giveaway etc... Also there are some specific vapes which are classics and worth owning if you're somewhat nerdy about this stuff, I'd include the Lotus in that category.

So whilst I could live with less vapes, it's nice to have a small collection. Also handy when having others try vaping. Some people don't take to vaping weed until they try that one vape which is right for them. A friend was recently round who owns a Dynavap, but never uses it. He tried my Tasty Tube and was hooked.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Pretty much a week in with the Lotus and this thing does not disappoint at all. If I would have just got one of these when I first heard of them years ago I might have saved myself some money!

Normally I’m not the biggest fan of using most torch vapes out in the sunlight, since it can be next to impossible to see the flame properly, but so far I haven’t had much difficulty with the Lotus, and theres been a lot of hot sunny days the past week to test this out.

The guy I traded with to get this vape originally purchased this in 2015, and she’s still going strong for an 8 year old vape that’s been around the world once over. I understand why there’s been such a cult following for the Lotus all this time. 🪷

Now the hype for the Olive version is even more real! Can’t wait to see a fresh Lotus, untouched by the flame 🔥

Aero

Raw Addict
Even though I've got a new Lotus on order and a working one at home, I was still so close to buying one of those, the VAS runs strong 😂
wanted to ask since you tagged the person who linked those old lotus.
Did the lotus on that link (high temp lotus) are the same lotus as the new ones that vapman have?

Aero,
Reactions: Ramahs

simba

@weedanwine
wanted to ask since you tagged the person who linked those old lotus.
Did the lotus on that link (high temp lotus) are the same lotus as the new ones that vapman have?

Sorry but I have no idea

Pretty much a week in with the Lotus and this thing does not disappoint at all. If I would have just got one of these when I first heard of them years ago I might have saved myself some money!

Think I said something similar when I first got my Lotus a few months ago. I'd always been curious about it when I first saw it years ago but never dropped on it.

simba,
Reactions: Ramahs

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello dear Lotus family!

Here Michael and David, we just wanted to thank you all again for the support.
Without you all this would never be possible!

Here is a short update:
We are very busy right now making all the components to be able to send out the first pre orders at the end of June.
The machines and presses from Steven should arrive at the end of next week so we can start pressing the first hot plates here in Italy! :)

We are convinced that you will like the Olive Lotus!

Keep the positive vibe, we give everything every day!

Thanks again for everything!

David and Michael

Does anyone know where I can get one of the original aluminum stems for the lotus? I only see one listing in Japan that doesn’t do international shipping.

I love that the new lotus comes with the WPA but I’m mostly a dry vaper and the magnetic aspect of the aluminum stem appeals to me.

coolbreeze

As others have said, I'd rather that they bring back the VaporScope.
I tracked one down in the post-Lotus frenzy and it's really nice for a variety of vapes. Hope they bring it back, too!
What is that?
It's this J-hook,made for the Lotus:
IMG-1310.jpg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Top Bottom