The Lotus Vaporizer

Pcloudy

I just looked at the pics and it look OG to me. I think the WPA was added pretty quickly but it couldn't have shipped with the first run, I don't think. I don't think I've seen the WPA without a handle (the orings came quickly too, iirc), but the cap doesn't have the metal ring with the patent #, the stirrer, and has the lines on the plate and shiny finish. Looks pristine, did you ever use it?

EDIT: Max introduced the wpa sans handle and orings in Dec 2010:
Never been used. I got them from someone who bought the pair, read the directions, said too complicated, and put them away for a long long time apparently. It must have been a very small run between adding the wpa and then adding the orings and stir stick.

Someone on the ent exchange just informed me they are probably fakes so I did a little digging and sure enough. When a deal is to good to be true sometimes.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Thankfully it’s almost June and soon you’ll be able to buy the real thing.

soon. Hopefully

Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Someone on the ent exchange just informed me they are probably fakes so I did a little digging and sure enough. When a deal is to good to be true sometimes.
I didn’t think of them being fakes, but from your pictures I kinda thought the finish on them looked wrong, like it was covered in shallac. Bummer that they’re fakes! I’m surprised at the lengths some people will go through.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You won't be disappointed. I think the Lotus is the best of all the butane vapes, at least the ones I've tried. Certainly the biggest hitting of them. That's not to say I don't love my Vapcaps, I certainly do, but this is a much bigger hitter than they are.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
So excited to put it on my Milkball! I don’t have many 14mm devices, and most of them have too restrictive of a draw to use the Milkball the way I’d like to. Hoping to transform it from Milkball to Chuggernaut!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Considering this pre order. The price spike from 90 to 130 is off putting tbh. I'd use it for hash mostly. Would it need something like vape wool to keep clean? I dislike vape wool unless in bowl like setup.

coolbreeze

So excited to put it on my Milkball! I don’t have many 14mm devices, and most of them have too restrictive of a draw to use the Milkball the way I’d like to. Hoping to transform it from Milkball to Chuggernaut!
Just made me fill mine and try it--it works pretty well! It's surprisingly open for what it is.

coolbreeze,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
You won't be disappointed. I think the Lotus is the best of all the butane vapes, at least the ones I've tried. Certainly the biggest hitting of them. That's not to say I don't love my Vapcaps, I certainly do, but this is a much bigger hitter than they are.
I’ve graduated from vapcaps to Sticky Bricks and butane powered handheld ball vapes, and I’m not necessarily expecting bigger hits than those but certainly an immensely satisfying ritual with an artisan tool. Honestly I’m very excited.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've hit Daisies and sticky bricks a few times, and they certainly are big hitters. I always preferred the Lotus conceptually and in reality because the air holes are on the bottom where there is little chance any butane exhaust will get pulled into the airflow. Most people don't seem to be bothered by consuming the butane exhaust so it's only a problem for me, apparently. With a decent quality lighter and high quality butane, it's probably perfectly safe...

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I've hit Daisies and sticky bricks a few times, and they certainly are big hitters. I always preferred the Lotus conceptually and in reality because the air holes are on the bottom where there is little chance any butane exhaust will get pulled into the airflow. Most people don't seem to be bothered by consuming the butane exhaust so it's only a problem for me, apparently. With a decent quality lighter and high quality butane, it's probably perfectly safe...
I understand the concern and while I’ve chosen to use direct inhale devices, I do appreciate the thoughtfulness and design of the Lotus which does make it unique in this space.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I understand the concern and while I’ve chosen to use direct inhale devices, I do appreciate the thoughtfulness and design of the Lotus which does make it unique in this space.
Just so you know, if you have more to add to your last reply in the thread, you have up to 4 hours to edit and add things, otherwise double posting isn’t really encouraged unless you can no longer edit the post.

Arawfish,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I wanted a Lotus for years...then I waited too long and they were discontinued. This is why I jumped on the pre-order as soon as I heard about the new re-launch from our Italian friends who also saved the Vapman. I can't wait till these start shipping in a month!

fraktal

I can't find a j hook pipe like the one from Grav that was supplied years ago with the Lotus the size was 8,26''. Today they are all smaller and the draw is less good, the AquaLab J Hook is the good size but it is wider and too straight.

coolbreeze

bankruptcy

Hi all, i'm thinking about getting on board for this new drop, but i'm rather sad that it does not come with any stem. What are you guys using apart from J-Hooks? I really like the previous iteration black aluminium stem, does someone know where to find something similar? Cheers!
Edit: I should've check previous messages, i'm dumb.

coolbreeze

Hi all, i'm thinking about getting on board for this new drop, but i'm rather sad that it does not come with any stem. What are you guys using apart from J-Hooks? I really like the previous iteration black aluminium stem, does someone know where to find something similar? Cheers!
Edit: I should've check previous messages, i'm dumb.
I can't think of anything very similar, but with the wpa the world is your oyster:
IMG-4732.jpg
IMG-1439.jpg

One advantage of the j-hook is that it usually lowers the cap in your field of vision, making it easier to manage. Some stems place the cap too high to see the plate changing color very well. In any case, they have said that they will have a variety of stems as they launch and I can't imagine them not offering the OG stem--seems like people really want them.

bankruptcy

I see, i'll probably order it and buy some more stems afterwards. I've seen someone mentioned MacQueen pipes and i got interested (there's also a 30% off until the 9th), they have some 1/2" (12.7mm) size bowls, would they fit? barely a mm off should work? maybe even sanding it down a bit will do. Does someone have some news about them?

bankruptcy,
Top Bottom