• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

simba

@weedanwine
So I've recently been buying old vapes I didn't understand when I first got into vaping, picked up the Vapor Genie and Vaponic so far. Was gutted the Lotus was discontinued, I especially feel silly as I'm sure I saw them fairly cheap at one point.

Then I saw the Vapefiend link 😬 if there's still one in stock Wednesday midnight when I get paid then we know I am meant to own one 🤞🏽 what's the size difference between the long and short stem?

coolbreeze

So I've recently been buying old vapes I didn't understand when I first got into vaping, picked up the Vapor Genie and Vaponic so far. Was gutted the Lotus was discontinued, I especially feel silly as I'm sure I saw them fairly cheap at one point.

Then I saw the Vapefiend link 😬 if there's still one in stock Wednesday midnight when I get paid then we know I am meant to own one 🤞🏽 what's the size difference between the long and short stem?
Long's a bit cooler, preferred.

And if you do miss out (and I sincerely hope you don't) look for the Danivape version to be coming back sometime soonish.

Someone must be making it now. I'm pretty sure any old stock would be gone by now. It is still my favorite butane vape. I bought a backup WPA as Steven was shutting down...
I hope you are right! I did a ridiculous months-long search to find mine a couple months after production stopped--found one in South Africa. It would be so awesome if people can get this vape again!

Last edited:

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
Maybe they have found some old stock lost in the back of the warehouse.

I wasn't planning on purchasing a vape today, bit of an impulse buy.

Long stem and wpa ordered.
Same here.

Short stem and wpa ordered.

Now I'm curious if the hype is real.

Thanks @coolbreeze for showing me the way, yet another time! :)

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
I love hearing about Lotus sightings now. It was my number #1 thermal extraction device for flavor and enjoyable manual ritual. I'm one of those snobs that now treat my prized Lotus as a rare art piece. Maybe on special occasions I will break it out! For me, there are few things more enjoyable than the classic cap, serpent single torch, wpa, and nice glass to enjoy the full spectrum of our favorite plants. There was just something special about the terp tongue coating that this thing can do via nickel plate convection.

If someone can revive the Lotus brand and the OG design/patent, I am all in again!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Someone must be making it now.
If anyone can confirm if these are being made again, please let me know so I can remove the disco tag.

I hope it's true.

Season 3 Please GIF by The Simpsons

:peace:

coolbreeze

This would be my guess as well, so I emailed and asked. I'll report back when I hear.
In reply:
"...these are "new old stock". We have been going through some boxes in the warehouse and found a handful of units. They won't be around long I imagine!"

They also currently appear to have 5 complete kits with the short stem and 4 male WPAs. Out of Long stem kits.

Texus

Oh man an I glad I hit this forum this morning. Slapping my forehead that I almost paid so much more than this used...before shipping and without WPA compared to total price including express shipping & including WPA. Phew. Psyched.

For vape alone an 80 pound/almost $100 difference. Yeesh.

THANKS FC COMMUNITY!!!

jasp3r

Keep getting this error when trying to checkout :( Payment failed: 30100: 3-D Secure required

Anyone else get that?

jasp3r

My order went through no problems, paid with PayPal. Looks like the short stem is still in stock.

Should be here tomorrow.

Don't forget 420 discount code works all year round at vapefiend.
Where did you see option for PayPal? At you in the states? And what’s the code!

Edit found the code, 10 euros off! Got excited for 25%

Ordered, can't wait to see what the hype is about

Last edited:

Texus

Where did you see option for PayPal? At you in the states? And what’s the code!

Edit found the code, 10 euros off! Got excited for 25%

Ordered, can't wait to see what the hype is about
Yeah, I didn't see PayPal either when I ordered from my phone. But glad you got it figured out before these sold out!

Top Bottom