The Lotus Vaporizer

goetzamuel

Anybody using this glass from 420eng? This seems like it might be my perfect lotus setup, though it is 18mm so would need a step down adapter. I am liking how well it fits the lotus vibes with the wood, wish more glass companies would produce J-hook type that can stand up on its own.
Oak.jpg

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
Anybody using this glass from 420eng? This seems like it might be my perfect lotus setup, though it is 18mm so would need a step down adapter. I am liking how well it fits the lotus vibes with the wood, wish more glass companies would produce J-hook type that can stand up on its own.
Oak.jpg
This is a nice option. Another solution that matches most j-hooks on the market is the leather stand...:D
IMG-20240621-082030.jpg

Cheers!

goetzamuel

@Duba I thought I might see you here, and I do like your solution. There is something elegant and refined about an integrated design that does not require an additional accessory to function. You may be seeing an order from me soon...:)

Last edited:

olysh pops

Oak.jpg

This pipe is very beautiful, it has a good grip and the underside of the wood is magnetized to stabilize it. The wood is oak. I've never used it with lotus, but there's room for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom