The Lotus Vaporizer

simba

@weedanwine
Managed to scorch my Lotus, and was noticing lacking performance so changed my hot plate.

It was the first time I changed the hot plate. It was fairly straightforward, but gets a little fiddly making sure the screw holes are all aligned when putting it all back together.

Performance is back to expected levels so all good!

186°

How do you transport your Lotus Set with the J-Hook? Do you have a box?

I'm using a case for glasses for my J-Hook (which I also use for my Vapman). The cases made of cork for the Lotus itself are pretty, but too big to put them in that case or in my pockets. And I just don't want all the 3 parts (or 4 if you count the lighter) flying around in my backpack individually because I'm afraid I will forget/lose/break a part. Even for my vaping desk it is complicated because the whole set is also too big (or too different in form) to fit in any of my wooden boxes where I store my accessories.

So I'm now looking out for a new box or a nice old book to make a box out of it by carving out the spaces for at least the 3 basic parts. Do you think that is do-able? Or I'll just wait for your good ideas. Or maybe Micheal and David come up with something nice :clap:

Easymoneysniper

Any tips for putting the screen back in the WPA? It popped out during cleaning and won’t sit snug when I try to put it back in.

Easymoneysniper,

coolbreeze

How do you transport your Lotus Set with the J-Hook? Do you have a box?

I'm using a case for glasses for my J-Hook (which I also use for my Vapman). The cases made of cork for the Lotus itself are pretty, but too big to put them in that case or in my pockets. And I just don't want all the 3 parts (or 4 if you count the lighter) flying around in my backpack individually because I'm afraid I will forget/lose/break a part. Even for my vaping desk it is complicated because the whole set is also too big (or too different in form) to fit in any of my wooden boxes where I store my accessories.

So I'm now looking out for a new box or a nice old book to make a box out of it by carving out the spaces for at least the 3 basic parts. Do you think that is do-able? Or I'll just wait for your good ideas. Or maybe Micheal and David come up with something nice :clap:
@Duba's got some nice satchels that might fit everything:

If not I'm sure he could make something that would fit a Lotus setup.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We are ONLINE! 🔥
Secure your vapman 2.0 NOW at nowinhale.com 😁
we have been preparing for this moment for a long time and can’t wait to share all the new stuff with you! 🤩
we are really looking forward to everything that is coming and would like to thank all of you once again from the bottom of our hearts! 🌟
all the best
David and Michael

186°

A few weeks ago someone asked about a funnel for the Lotus, right? The low-cost solution is surely the folded paper. I've found out that the funnel for the dosing capsules of the Mighty fits absolutely perfect on the Lotus.

186°,

coolbreeze

Lotus Friday's have been a thing for a while with my work from home schedule.....love Fridays even more when the sun doth shine. Enjoy your Lotus gang, a magical vape.

Lotus Friday?! What a fantastic idea!
IMG-7023.jpg

morfraen

Which way is the diffuser plate supposed to be facing? In the exploded diagrams it shows the smooth side facing up, but I'm pretty sure it came with the smooth side down and the side with the bump facing up.

morfraen,

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
Thank you Dr G! Yes both tools are from Rogue Guy, the tray isnt Labet, its actually fantastic though. They are super cheap on amazon and have a metal tray contained so for my couchlog it magnetically sticks! 2 for 15 pounds! One slightly larger than this also. Search Navaris faux leather tray. The corners are perfect for stems, wpas or j hooks.
Thanks for the tip on the tray! I picked it up a few months back and it holds whatever is in my current rotation. And considering it's Friday, it is currently holding my lotus!

sansei,
Reactions: Cheebsy
Top Bottom