The Lotus Vaporizer

Duba

Accessory Maker
Lotus Friday's have been a thing for a while with my work from home schedule.....love Fridays even more when the sun doth shine. Enjoy your Lotus gang, a magical vape.

What a great idea! i missed the meeting last friday but i'll try to be there next one!
I love your pic with the mini leather tray!!

coolbreeze

Happy Lotus Friday 🪷

Mine brought a friend today, it's been lovely.

All the best

S

Thanks for the reminder!
IMG-7169.jpg

Last edited:

fangorn

Happy Lotus Friday!!

My son took out my old Tintin comics...
And so... the Blue Lotus... you can't invent it!!

But as you can see, I still haven't named my lotus... I can't bring myself to use it for the moment!

So I put my olive wood cap back on. And as I was about to fire, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the delivery man!
a new companion joins us!

Interesting tests ahead!
And I'll see if Tintin doesn't want to be in one or two other photos...

good weekend to all !

Stueylakes

Happy Lotus Friday!!

My son took out my old Tintin comics...
And so... the Blue Lotus... you can't invent it!!

But as you can see, I still haven't named my lotus... I can't bring myself to use it for the moment!

So I put my olive wood cap back on. And as I was about to fire, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the delivery man!
a new companion joins us!

Interesting tests ahead!
And I'll see if Tintin doesn't want to be in one or two other photos...

good weekend to all !
Hergé's adventures of Lotus 🪷

coolbreeze

Thanks for the info. I was waiting for it to come up since I watched the Q/A video, here it is :) I remember someone posting a pic of a black lotus, probably you ?
Ah, right. Mine was the maple with black ring and I may have reposted pics of the black and teal ones? Someone active here posted his black one in recentish months. I'd love to have a black one but I'd rather have a blackwood one! ; )

Harrier Du Bois

Revachol Citizens Militia
I received my first Lotus last week and I’m very pleased with the experience and the flavor is amazing. I think it’ll become my go-to when away from my VB1 at home.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice carrying case for the Lotus and the glass pipe?

coolbreeze

I received my first Lotus last week and I’m very pleased with the experience and the flavor is amazing. I think it’ll become my go-to when away from my VB1 at home.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice carrying case for the Lotus and the glass pipe?
They're working on one now! Sounds like they're really pleased with how it's coming and I think they said it would be out soon. But in the meantime,
IMG-7379.jpg
IMG-7383.jpg

Top Bottom