The Lotus Vaporizer

coolbreeze

Hello dear Lotus family

Its Michael & David from vapman

Same as on the vapman threat we will also use here the official lotus account created by the Inventor Steven, Steven has still full access and if he comments he will mark it with his name.

As many of you already know from the statement of Steven the legendary Lotus vaporizer is coming back soon. The Lotus has always been the go to vape for those moments when a heavy, fast and tasty bowl was desired. When we noticed that Steven was retiring, we jumped at the calling and immediately got in touch with him to save this wonderful creation. We have now found an amicable agreement and Steven will soon come to us in Italy to get the production up and running. The official sale of the Lotus starts on july 1. Pre-sales will start in the next days, so if you want to support us you can already get a Lotus with WPA for a well discounted price of 89€. The Lotus is perfect as it is, so nothing will change, only our beloved olive wood will replace the maple wood. Thanks for sharing the love. 💚
Stay tuned! Peace and love - Michael and David

DSC01396.jpg
Thanks, Max. You and Rene have given us a gift with D&M's stewardship.

I do Not know of course how shaywhitegrow used his lotus..
But because I heard some people ask about preheating… with this vape you do not preheat normally, you torch the plate and inhale that is it…
To be honest, I've always preheated til orange, every hit. I never knew it could be done otherwise. Works fine, flavor's good, hits are great, roast is even, no noticeable wear. Am I doing it wrong?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
To be honest, I've always preheated til orange, every hit. I never knew it could be done otherwise. Works fine, flavor's good, hits are great, roast is even, no noticeable wear. Am I doing it wrong?
Sounds to me like you’re doing everything right :razz:

Thanks, Max. You and Rene have given us a gift with D&M's stewardship.

This is a really good way to put it! I was just having a conversation with someone and they said they felt like vapes like the Vapman or Lotus (and others) don’t have owners, but Stewards.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Hello dear Lotus family

Its Michael & David from vapman

Same as on the vapman threat we will also use here the official lotus account created by the Inventor Steven, Steven has still full access and if he comments he will mark it with his name.

As many of you already know from the statement of Steven the legendary Lotus vaporizer is coming back soon. The Lotus has always been the go to vape for those moments when a heavy, fast and tasty bowl was desired. When we noticed that Steven was retiring, we jumped at the calling and immediately got in touch with him to save this wonderful creation. We have now found an amicable agreement and Steven will soon come to us in Italy to get the production up and running. The official sale of the Lotus starts on july 1. Pre-sales will start in the next days, so if you want to support us you can already get a Lotus with WPA for a well discounted price of 89€. The Lotus is perfect as it is, so nothing will change, only our beloved olive wood will replace the maple wood. Thanks for sharing the love. 💚
Stay tuned! Peace and love - Michael and David

DSC01396.jpg
Great to see this one back ! Are you bringing the saucer cap too ? I might want one of both ! I will support you as soon as the listing gets available in other words, please take my money ,haha :D!

anasrzi

So much good news on this thread, been a while since that was last the case with what felt like the demise of Lotus.

Now it's alive and kicking, happy days.

Can't wait to get on the list, killer low price and olive wood sounds good to me ;).

seki

Maybe olive wood stem option in place of black aluminum? @Max Jitter
I've got an aluminum stem that's been sitting in my parts drawer for a few years now. I found that it worked okay, but I'd personally welcome the return of the Vaporscope. The inclusion of the WPA should make it easy to find a j-hook to use in the short term but if what they did with the Vapman is any indication, I imagine they'll be offering a wide range of stem options in different materials at some point.

If we are making new product suggestions, I'm wondering if something like the Inductor by @Camouflet can be used or at least modified to work with the Lotus and Vapman. Only having watched the video in the thread, it seems to me like a flameless induction torch for all intents and purposes, at least when applying it to a vape scenario. Along those lines, a Lotus "Station" or maybe even a Station 2.0 that does both is an interesting prospect.

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

If we are making new product suggestions, I'm wondering if something like the Inductor by @Camouflet can be used or at least modified to be used with the Lotus and Vapman. Only having watched the video in the thread, it seems to me like a flameless induction torch for all intents and purposes, at least when applying it to a vape scenario. Along those lines, a Lotus "Station" or maybe even a Station 2.0 that does both is an interesting prospect.
Or, at least, a coil with a flat shape, like in kitchens. Would be great 👌🦄

Last edited:
kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
How do we get our order in before the price rises?!

How do we get a preorder?

We have now found an amicable agreement and Steven will soon come to us in Italy to get the production up and running. The official sale of the Lotus starts on july 1. Pre-sales will start in the next days, so if you want to support us you can already get a Lotus with WPA for a well discounted price of 89€.

Not long....

coolbreeze

Thinking about grabbing a RB Milk Ball when I get my Lotus, seems like they’d make a good pair!
They do! I tend to think of the Lotus as something for a j-hook or light sherlock-style rig but it'll fill the Milk Ball and then some. The Milk Ball's a great all-purpose bubbler, too, so you can't go wrong.

Edit: Can't recommend this enough, either. Another fantastic all-purpose rig, really nice with the Lotus:

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Will everyone signed up for vans emails recieve the notice that the preorder began?

Zuhdj,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
How does one sign up for notification about the pre-order again?
I just skimmed that last couple pages since the announcement, and did not see it.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom