The Lotus Vaporizer

kadjo

What has been the experience on life of the heating plates?

I just got my lotus right before the retirement was announced, thinking it was a staple 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Now I'm here with the masses waiting on word of the ebay store hoping for a chance to grab some back ups, and trying to figure out how to ration my time with this vape if I can't find more.

kadjo,

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
My order of a short stem, 2 hot plates, 2 o-ring kits, and concentrate pad shipped. However I was refunded for the sunburst plate :’-(

ProfessionalHandJob,

GoldenBud

Now I'm here with the masses waiting on word of the ebay store hoping for a chance to grab some back ups, and trying to figure out how to ration my time with this vape if I can't find more.
the hot plates are still available at the official website

purpletweed

Anyone receive their vaporstore order? Mine says Monday. remaining optimistic

Mine also says Monday, will let you folks know how it looks. I expect that ‘black’ cap was referring to one of the black-painted caps.

I also ordered a back-up hot plate from Lotus on Thursday, but that hasn’t shipped yet. No rush since I expect I won’t need it soon :p

purpletweed,
Reactions: KidFated.

kadjo

the hot plates are still available at the official website
Thank you!

How many extra are people trying to have?

Is 3 years based on chronic use or sometimes use?

I am kicking myself for not having grabbed one of these sooner.

Better late than never!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Unless you are very aggressive in your heating, plates last a long time, especially the non sunburst ones. I have never had to replace one and my first couple years of having the Lotus I used it every day. That being said I have purchased a backup as future proof. I have been thinking about getting another, just in case. I consider butane vapes critical backups for life after the bad guys take down the power grid...

SquirrelMaster

How does everyone know what was cancelled from their orders? I received a refund email but the website still says everything shipped. I'm confused and getting frustrated.

SquirrelMaster,

WildWillie

How does everyone know what was cancelled from their orders? I received a refund email but the website still says everything shipped. I'm confused and getting frustrated.
Yeah, I received a partial refund aftery shipment notification. Just waiting to see what shows up.

WildWillie,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The nice thing (I should say one of them) about using the Lotus on glass is that is easy to see your vaporization level and adjust your flame as necessary. On glass I have never combusted. On a stem you have to know the production level more instinctively or be good at assessing it with your tongue...

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
The Lotus, as someone wrote few years ago, is like a super fast car on manual gears, which can easily get you off road as well... you have to know your moves and there's a lot of room to play around. Definitely a vape that gets you one of the best tastes ever.. but the time needed and the 'ritual' every time.. ohh myy.. not to mention that it's a no-go outdoor.. I was fed up looking like a crackhead whenever I wanted a hit.. :p

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Oh shit. So by black cap they actually meant the modern black cap. *vibrates* thanks for indulging my impatience :p
Actually, it’s not the newer black one either. all silver and maple. Only black is the stem. V3 before the saucer cap? I’m not a historian on the lotus..

KidFated.,

purpletweed

Actually, it’s not the newer black one either. all silver and maple. Only black is the stem. V3 before the saucer cap? I’m not a historian on the lotus..

Yes, you’re right — mine is painted. I hadn’t realized Vapor Store still had natural ones when you ordered 😅 It looks really slick. No nylon bag like the listing had mentioned, though — instead a nylon ‘spice blender’.

purpletweed,

GoldenBud

Yes, you’re right — mine is painted. I hadn’t realized Vapor Store still had natural ones when you ordered 😅 It looks really slick. No nylon bag like the listing had mentioned, though — instead a nylon ‘spice blender’.
picture please?

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom