The Lotus Vaporizer

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Just got an email, out of wpa‘s and sunburst plates.. can this thread get any more depressing? Luckily I got a functioning lotus already........

Just spoke to Max, he said that he is getting some more hot plates in... don't know if it is the sunburst one though.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Just spoke to Max, he said that he is getting some more hot plates in... don't know if it is the sunburst one though.
He messaged me and I replied just load me up on the blemished plates, he did, and sent a refund for the difference. he seems to want to leave on a good foot, and good for him!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
What ended up happening to your VaporStore order? I also put an order in through them.
I sent an email to double check they had one left to fulfill my order, and they responded today saying it was shipping today. I’m a little nervous honestly, but they’ve been around forever so I’m trying to be patient and optimistic. did you order an actual lotus or parts?

purpletweed

I sent an email to double check they had one left to fulfill my order, and they responded today saying it was shipping today. I’m a little nervous honestly, but they’ve been around forever so I’m trying to be patient and optimistic. did you order an actual lotus or parts?
Oh shiiiit nice. I ordered an actual Lotus, and a WPA! Given that the product ID is 'lotus-vaporizer-III', I assume it's a v3 (they used to have a listing for a 'lotus-vaporizer-II'). Anyway, we'll see. Would be a bummer to get another order cancellation email 😅 (though I suspect this order may end that way -- I don't see a number of units in stock on this listing, now that I think of it...)

purpletweed,
Reactions: KidFated.

I sold my ~3 year old Lotus (Long stem, WPA, Extra Hot Plate & Parts) a few months ago. I sold it to clean out some extra vapes that I don't use often (I've gone from about 30 vapes to 3 :)), but realized as soon as I saw the email from Max that I feel that's one that I should've kept. It's a bomb-proof vape that delivers clean and healthy butane extraction, while deliver maximum flavor. Even if I don't use it every day (or hardly ever), I think it deserves to stay in the collection for it's many redeeming qualities. I was feeling kind of bummed out that I would never get that experience again, but after checking vaporstore (thanks @kineticsam & @KidFated. !) and seeing that they had some stems, caps & WPA in stock I grabbed a new one! :) I picked up a V3 cap, long stem, WPA, and a "lotus scoop". Not sure what the scoop is, but that was one of the drawbacks of this vape that I found - a little bit of a pain to load/stir/clean.

I hope it shows up! :D

I think 1 cap will last me for good at the rate that I plan to use it. I had my last cap for 3 years with a backup cap on deck that never got any use.

WildWillie

My order of parts shipped! I placed my order at 9:30AM EST on Feb 26th. So anybody's order around there is hopefully safe!

WildWillie,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
All y'all that got re-supplied, I'll may be posting up asking for a favor one day... I got skunked!
I should have more than enough plates, so keep me in mind. as I just said in a PM, “we‘re all in this together”

i am in need of a wpa so I’m gunna hunt one down tonight hopefully. I had one, but may have lost it in one of our many moves this past year.

almost there

I should have more than enough plates, so keep me in mind. as I just said in a PM, “we‘re all in this together”

i am in need of a wpa so I’m gunna hunt one down tonight hopefully. I had one, but may have lost it in one of our many moves this past year.
Why didn’t you pick it up at the vaporstore when u bought your cap? You can always hit @LabPong up and learn how he makes his glass wpa’s

almost there,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The top WPA pictured is an older model I believe. I had a lotus in 2014 and the WPA looked a lot more like the top pic.
As it happens my original Lotus and WPA were ordered in May of 2014, but I do remember the WPA being a newer version. It didn't have the handle yet which was added shortly after that. The Lotus scoops were a great tool for loading the bowl (and many other bowls) and came flat and you folded it into position. I wish those were still around as I would grab a couple. The one I have hides on my desk all the time...

vaping herbs

Good evening,
I am so happy that I still got a Lotus vaporizer with long mouthpiece.
Now I want to clean it before the first use, but unfortunately I find nix how I can clean it.
Can you please help me?

vaping herbs,

vaping herbs

it's meant for people who want to insert a long scion for cleaning this stem... open it for cleaning every few monthes, there is a reclaim stuck there once in a while..
Great, then I look forward to testing it tonight.
Do you happen to know which model it is?
I bought the Lotus on ebay and there was unfortunately nothing in the description.

vaping herbs,
Top Bottom