The JetDryV (Wood Oven Module) by REFC Labs LLC

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Damn those sold out fast! Under 10min?

Still waiting for one of those sax hooks with a standard fe/male connection btw (in the lavender please, maybe jade and white too)
:D

Last edited:

RedEyeFlightControl

Inventor,Maker, Pro Nerd, Entgineer, GladScientist
Manufacturer
Yeah looks like I need to make more again.... brb

For anyone that got one, thank you kindly for your support!

Red

Damn those sold out fast! Under 10min?

Still waiting for one of those sax hooks with a standard fe/male connection btw (in the lavender please, maybe jade and white too)
:D
Yeah they sold out in about 6 minutes. Wasn't expecting them to go quite that fast. I need to get a new batch underway.

Next glass order, I will get a few blanks to screw around with. In the meantime I highly suggest checking out my frient and colleague O'Connell Woodworks page, he has exactly what you want and then some. He sells a product called The Inception Hook which is his Inception Stem, but a 14mm J-hook. They're super awesome and I'd totally tell you to get one if you can't wait for me to tinker. His are really nice! Mine are... non-existent and I'm still sort of a glass noob.

So! IF I can make this I'll let you know. In the meantime - Check out OCW!

SonicBacon

Yeah looks like I need to make more again.... brb

For anyone that got one, thank you kindly for your support!

Red

Yeah they sold out in about 6 minutes. Wasn't expecting them to go quite that fast. I need to get a new batch underway.

Next glass order, I will get a few blanks to screw around with. In the meantime I highly suggest checking out my frient and colleague O'Connell Woodworks page, he has exactly what you want and then some. He sells a product called The Inception Hook which is his Inception Stem, but a 14mm J-hook. They're super awesome and I'd totally tell you to get one if you can't wait for me to tinker. His are really nice! Mine are... non-existent and I'm still sort of a glass noob.

So! IF I can make this I'll let you know. In the meantime - Check out OCW!
Congratulations on another successful drop. I bet it would have sold just as fast if the batch was twice the size. Demand is high on this one and deservedly so.

I call mine the NightDryv because it is consistently the last bowl of the day, all twaxed up it’s a goodnight knockout punch.

Good luck with your future projects, things are looking bright.

RedEyeFlightControl

Inventor,Maker, Pro Nerd, Entgineer, GladScientist
Manufacturer
Is there a list to get one? Or just cage match?
Currently, site newsletter subscribers are alerted in advance of a drop. Otherwise you will need to watch this thread and my social media accounts. I don't take pre-orders. I have a thing against taking payments for non-existing items, and IF for some reason I was contracted to a custom piece and I broke it in process (this can and does happen from time to time), I'd be heartbroken for both the customer and the piece. For these reasons I try to only sell pre-made stock - it's best for everyone at this time. With the demand, I'm investigating ways to increase my bandwidth so they are more available in the future.

ondemander

What is a good type of water piece to hit dry w/o water for use with this and vapes like the Hopper IO, and Elev8r? Probably buying from DHGate so I want to make sure I get a good one since shipping will take forever. And I prefer dry for more flavor and cleaning is way easier since I won't get water stains and such. REFC's site says:

For maximum performance, a large-volume glass water rig with minimal diffusion, chug, and draw restriction is recommended

Not sure exactly what that means so any suggestions under $100 would be amazing, thanks!

Trackrat

What is a good type of water piece to hit dry w/o water for use with this and vapes like the Hopper IO, and Elev8r? Probably buying from DHGate so I want to make sure I get a good one since shipping will take forever. And I prefer dry for more flavor and cleaning is way easier since I won't get water stains and such. REFC's site says:

Not sure exactly what that means so any suggestions under $100 would be amazing, thanks!
Have you checked out the 3 pieces of glass that Red sells ? The Ace-Labz Infinity Rig looks sweet.

Top Bottom