The J-hook thread!

coolbreeze

Yup.

I imagine they all have the fake Marias cuz it's much easier/quicker to produce em like that. I'm sure the gg ends are pre-made in bulk. Imagine an 8 yo chained to a Bunsen burner...

Sweet!

Hey moe now! I LOVE my cheapo 3-4" straight tube (marialess) 18f-18f adapters and use them as injector flower bowls!

I found this baby at a local shop and felt like I hit the fuckin jackpot, even w/the stupid Maria...:

18650 for scale
Exactly!

hi, i have been looking for a short male-male version of such a maria-less adapter.... please tell me someone has some somewhere :)
TAG makes a very short one, but it has a maria.
AD-216-1079C.01_1-880153.jpg

They also have these, no maria but not especially short:
AD-216-1649--0.jpg

coolbreeze,

Radwin Bodnic

hi, i have been looking for a short male-male version of such a maria-less adapter.... please tell me someone has some somewhere :)
The one from herborizer is probably what you're looking for. But its only sold with the two pieces basket bowl and its a bit expensive…

Atom Flower

The one from herborizer is probably what you're looking for. But its only sold with the two pieces basket bowl and its a bit expensive…
now that is just rubbing it in!!!

i have been looking for this piece for months, seriously, i spent hours scouring DHGate and all other sites i could think of.... and now i find it as part of a 65eu package :bang: what the hell is it with those marias everywhere?? t got so bad that I started to think about getting the equipment to make this myself by cutting off -the shelf pieces and welding them together.... :shrug:
male-male.jpg

if someone here can make 10 of these please get in touch!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Found it! It was in the cart of my other dhgate account. :)

I'll probably still buy one since it's really cheap and I'm still interested, but I was hoping it was 14mm male so I could plop my terpcicle on it for a compact package that free stands. Might be a good platform for an 18mm killer or GTR-F or some sort of "smokestack" topper.

Oh, yeah, that piece, the one that I had, except mine was 14 mm male... I think I remember maybe it was you I told previously? Have you asked them if they have 14 mm, when I ordered it said 18 mm, but then they sent one that was 14 mm with a reducer adapter to make it 18 lol sold it long ago to someone else otherwise I would send it to you right now...

now that is just rubbing it in!!!

i have been looking for this piece for months, seriously, i spent hours scouring DHGate and all other sites i could think of.... and now i find it as part of a 65eu package :bang: what the hell is it with those marias everywhere?? t got so bad that I started to think about getting the equipment to make this myself by cutting off -the shelf pieces and welding them together.... :shrug:
male-male.jpg

if someone here can make 10 of these please get in touch!!

Ah yeah I have a few like this, but they are not available anymore, they were WPA for the RBT vapes back in the day, official stock and aftermarket some

Radwin Bodnic

didn't think of image search, good shout... these are not really shorter but we're getting somewhere!
Vapefiend has straight, maria-less, adaptors but nowhere as low profile as the Herborizer one. And they are a lot thinner and cheaper made...

Herborizer's are expensive (probably too much) but they are really good quality, full length taper, perfect joints and made in Europe...

That said, had I know about the website mentioned by @sedentree , i'd probably never had spent the money on the Herborizer to get that basket bowl.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Howdy! Pretty sure I got this mini-maria one with my SB HydroMaxx...?:

And this one w/14mm ends is part of a Dabbing Warehouse bubbler kit:
IMG-5483.jpg

The 18mm female ended one above is from a shop that I believe is no longer in business. Glad I got 2 more plus one with 14mm female ends...:tup:

Sorry, wish I could help you out more.... :peace:

Last edited:

dapatcho

Sifted through some of the aliexpress links but can't seem to find a 14mm U Hook, the only one still up is the 18mm one off of DH Gate but I have a Roffu and a Terpcicle and no adapter to make the 18mm work. Does anyone have any recs for where I could get a hold of a cheap 14mm U Hook? I'm in Canada if that changes anything.

dapatcho,

Varden

Sifted through some of the aliexpress links but can't seem to find a 14mm U Hook, the only one still up is the 18mm one off of DH Gate but I have a Roffu and a Terpcicle and no adapter to make the 18mm work. Does anyone have any recs for where I could get a hold of a cheap 14mm U Hook? I'm in Canada if that changes anything.
I got one from Aliexpress from the shop 420Wholesale Store, but it seems to be gone now and the shop empty. Not sure if it is just my location.

It had 10, 14 and 18 mm options. I got the 18 and has been perfect.

Varden,
Reactions: dapatcho

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I would refer to that as, right angle hook, not necessarily u hook per se, but yeah most of them are 18. However you can just order the real thing direct from Oregon glass blower to get 14, and you can customize it further anyway you see fit...

Shit Snacks,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Not a j-hook but I just had to get this piece 🤦‍♂️. Tons of cooling, smoked glass tip, wooden mouthpiece and UV mushroom themed marbles? I couldn't resist.

Slowly developing a case of GAS now... Ugh! But this guy will just be amazing in my DBV baller or with the Vapor Halogen Wand.
4484415277.jpg

4484415285.jpg

Last edited:

gmocooties

Not a j-hook but I just had to get this piece 🤦‍♂️. Tons of cooling, smoked glass tip, wooden mouthpiece and UV mushroom themed marbles? I couldn't resist.
That mushroom pendant in the middle is the icing on the cake, I love it! I managed to snag a J-hook in GVB's most recent drop (the one with yellow pearls) and I can't wait to give it a crack. The gummy bear design (https://goodvibesboro.com/store/14m...tachment-Made-By-@EricDuyetteGlass-p688218149) was so tempting though.

dapatcho

Ended up getting a hold of one through smoke6, I think no one mentioned this so if you do get the 14mm one it probably doesn't have enough weight/width on it to feel super stable as a heads up. I will probably try and 3D print a holder or something for it, or just be careful with it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Ended up getting a hold of one through smoke6, I think no one mentioned this so if you do get the 14mm one it probably doesn't have enough weight/width on it to feel super stable as a heads up. I will probably try and 3D print a holder or something for it, or just be careful with it.
Here's the 18/14mm reducer (also from DHGate) you could use with the 18mm hook. I use this exact combo and I find the extra airflow of the 18mm pipe is welcome. Also more stable but still better off with a holder.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: dapatcho

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Appreciate this! When I eventually break the 14mm one this will be handy lol. Do you have recs for holders too?
Sorry, I prefer to hold the pipe for the whole session so I can't recommend a holder but I know from experience that all these pipes are a bit irregular. If you wanted to stand it up on it's own while using it, it's not stable enough. I tried balancing it on a table to test this.

Top Bottom