The J-hook thread!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not even sure this qualifies as a j hook, but I like the integrated mouthpiece and it's little feet

Of course it still qualifies, also I am pretty certain I actually shared it here already before, yes it is fully a hook... I think that's the one they sell as a wet hook, has a tiny simple perc for use with a little water too

Shit Snacks,

cannasoor

I have been looking to get a Sherlock or j-hook for a while, but haven’t found anything to fit my needs and wants, plus cash-flow issues. Now I may have a new shot at it cash-wise, so I thought I would ask here.

I’m looking for a 14mm connection, and would prefer to avoid adapters, keck clips and the like.

I have an older Lotus with the larger, saucer-style cap—this means I’ll need quite a bit of clearance versus the stem/stalk. Many upright j-hooks I see wouldn’t likely work, as far as I can tell from pictures. I would also want use it with an OG E-Nano, a Phase3 ZX/ZB, an eagerly-awaited Angus Enhanced, and a few other devices.

So perhaps a more Sherlock-ish style (hope that’s still thread-relevant). I like smoked/fumed(?) for glass, as in the one that Sneaky Pete carried a while back … but it looked a bit thin on the glass, and had no dimples or other extra cooling features (as are so common with glass pieces lately). Neither @RogueGuy nor the various DHGate shops seem to carry anything in a smoked glass. @VGOODIEZ sells a bunch of smoked-and-sometimes-dimpled glass pieces (I bought some recently), and I believe they either make them or have them made to order, so perhaps they could be convinced to offer something. :wave:

But finally, esp. if a Sherlock rather than a j-hook, I’d like some sort of built-in or detachable base, so I can hit it, then set it down easily, preferably all with one hand. A wood base could work, or just a flat glass bottom to the thing, as long as it’s reasonably stable.

Well, that’s a lot of criteria, I know, I know :rolleyes: … but does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance and replies much appreciated.:bowdown:

Top Bottom