• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

VAPEHUNTER

Pics— f#ck Photobucket , my good pics are held hostage there. I have a few in Imgur but just went there and copied link but see no method to drop here.

I got you brother.
@MinnBobber flexicone mod.->

OK, to a whip to a bubbler:
pictured below is probably the best setup for that, the Herbie bottom bowl, the miniVAP basket module, inserted into the @Ratchett Herbie Song, version 1 pictured.
Herbie%20mV1%20bskt.jpg

Song version 1 isn't quite long enough to firmly snap onto the bottom bowl
I'm presuming version 2 with longer sideskirt will snap on firmly for totally hands free use.

Ratchett, how much longer is the sideskirt of Version 2? Hopefully about: current length of this skirt + about 2/3 the current length. If too much is added, this config won't snap on/ it won't hold the miniVAP basket module snugly into the bowl. ???

Vicki, do you have ratchett song version 1 or 2? Version 2 will likely be the "cat's pajamas" .....
Do you have a hydratube as that works REALLY WELL with the mVAP baskets !!!!!!!!!

Herbie with miniVAP Flexicone rocks !!
Herbie%20mV%20VXL.jpg

I've recently starting experimenting with adding a hemp fiber filter in the Flexicone. So far so good !

Herbie bowl haters, attention:
I have never even used my Herbie complete bowl as it's not the best. Only bottom half is used.

With the miniVAP Flexicone module pictured below, you can mate a hydratube directly on top of it for a quick/easy/clean technique. You never need to clean a Herbie top screen again. You never have to monkey with removing a hot magnetic bowl as bottom bowl stays in place. You can build it with a degummed hemp fiber filter in the Flexi to keep all those nasty micro herb particles out of your glassware. You can pre-pack Flexis.
images

Note: I had Mighty dosing capsule in lower bowl in this pic for testing. I found the Flexicone modules worked much much better for me
..............................................................................................

For a more secure connection, you can use the Delta 3d Studios Song, as pictured with the Herbie complete bowl (not me) OR with just the bottom half of bowl and the Flexicone snapped into the Song. Hydratube fits more secure with this setup.
Note: with this, you can also insert a whip which is then 10X as secure as the stock whip in stock bowl.

Untitled_2__82534.1442412948.100.100.jpg

.........................................................................................................
You can have an all-glass pathway with either setup:
images

You can:
images

............................................................................................
Whip or connector to bubbler if you prefer bubbler mobility vs hydratube ergonomics:
images

With such minor, inexpensive mods, there are major improvements IMO----Herbie is a whole different animal :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
@MinnBobber Sent me some FRESH pics taken today!
I have them in my pic account and am now using ImgBB, so they will stay available!

@VapeEnthusiast This will make your day!

IMG-1249.jpg

Starting from the left: All the required MiniVap parts plus a filter.
Top right: Assembled MV basket with @Ratchett Delta 3D studios adapter.
Bottom: Assembled MV basket fits and seals on Herbie bowl for direct attachment.

IMG-1248.jpg

Straight off the Herbie with either a J-Hook or a bubbler! Both seal perfectly against the MV Flexicone!

IMG-1250.jpg

Living in luxury!!

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army

kcmochris

Hey all! Curious about making some BAGS. After searching it seems the Volcano or oven bags are the move. I do have a vac-seal with the standard bags... Has anyone tried using those vac-seal type bags w/ success? They are significantly thicker and wondering if that would be an issue. I still have many of the green mouthpieces - just looking for which plastic bags to buy.

kcmochris,
Reactions: ataxian

Vap2.0user

Well my beloved Herbie died I think last night. After powering it up and placing the bowl in place all of a sudden I smelled that horrid burning plastic smell. Does anyone know of anyone that will service the unit?

Vap2.0user

So after speaking with two repair shops it's official this Herbie after many years of no fuss service is dead so poor me. Now my question for the community is what I should do with the many accessories I have. Should I just post them here in classifieds? Trade them in to one of the stores for credit? I'd prefer to do whatever in one step rather than piecemeal them out. Also I don't know how to price some used and some new accessories for a vaporizer that is out of biz. Any suggestions for me?

jp694

Well my beloved Herbie died I think last night. After powering it up and placing the bowl in place all of a sudden I smelled that horrid burning plastic smell. Does anyone know of anyone that will service the unit?
Same thing just happened to mine. Had it for over 3 years. Turned it on instant popping sound and smoke with a small flame. It will be missed good thing I received a extra during a rma for my original magnet issue.

goatgobaahh

Just replace this with a newvape weedeater or vrod it's the only thing that hits better than this. Check em out I promise you'll be grateful!

goatgobaahh,

kcmochris

Hey all - just got me some concentrates for the first time. I haven't been on this thread in awhile but I remember folks saying a couple of things:

1) when using the pads, it was recommended to put a pad first in the bowl, drop the concentrate onto the pad and then place a 2nd pad on top and then screw the top piece of the bowl.

2) is it any better to make a sandwich with flower, then concentrate in the middle, and then flower on top? Do I need a concentrate pad for this method?

FWIW I'm dealing with some live resin sugar and some crumble, both of which are decently dry. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks, fam!

kcmochris,

goatgobaahh

So let me help the both of you out here.

@kcmochris use the steel wool pad smear the concentrate so it's nice and thin. Personally I vape the concentrate alone but dropping a bit in with herb without the wool would work as well. Just make sure you have enough herb to absorb the concentrate (aka use a small amount of concentrate while using this method.

@davendk93 Regarding your bowl. You are officially shit out of luck and for that I am sorry. I actually had a scare with my herbie and this resulted in be purchasing a @NewVape710 The VROD is their flagship unit and the WeedEater is the same thing but more budget-friendly. I'd highly recommend this vape as all the parts are grade 2 titanium and you won't ever have to worry about replacing your bowl again. It fits right into your glass it's a beautiful thing. I just made the switch and couldn't' be happier.

Top Bottom