The Herbalizer

Bad vibrations? I've got epilepsy and Parkinson's,I'll show you bad vibrations!
F:)cking Canadians,they sit up in Canada like they own the place,but has anyone seen a receipt or bill of sale? Or did they just steal the place from the natives like we did during the 1930's.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
And they fucking make it cold down here, oh wait, I'm in Florida > yeah, fuck em all! :D

I'm actually vaping beasters as we speak, eh!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
RE: positive energy from natural plants

Mint is excellent, as is Cinnamon. Both increase positive energy, as well as wealth.
Tie a red ribbon around the power cord. okay, not herbology, but a bit of ghetto feng shui.

Always offer to share when people stop by (well, you know, when the RIGHT KIND of people stop by), and karma will also share with you. :tup:

SD_haze

My cinnamon leaf essential oil leaves much more gunk behind than my other oils :\
Maybe I'm supposed to sell it hehe

SD_haze,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I would probably just put a small chunk of cinnamon stick in with my other herb.... I may just have to try this.

Enchantre,
RE: positive energy from natural plants

Mint is excellent, as is Cinnamon. Both increase positive energy, as well as wealth.
Tie a red ribbon around the power cord. okay, not herbology, but a bit of ghetto feng shui.

Always offer to share when people stop by (well, you know, when the RIGHT KIND of people stop by), and karma will also share with you. :tup:
Natural plants,is there such thing as un-natural plants? Sorry,couldn't resist.:)
You know about all kinds of herbs,right? Sometimes when I'm really stressed out I get migraines,bad ones. Sometimes bud won't quite give me the relief I need to sleep. So could you recomend any natural (holistic,legal) stuff I could mix in with the weed that would kill two birds with one stone? Even if it kills one bird and injures the other would be a big help. I'm thinking about adding pop-tarts to the mix,I'll let ya know how that turns out. It's gotta do something right? Since neither weed or pop-tarts have ever killed anyone I should be safe.:science:

dorkus_molorkus

Get yr weed & yr poptart. Deftly & carefully (same thing) cut the pooptart open, put yr weed in the poptart.
then shove it up yr ass. that way, you can absorb the weed thru yr rectum & you will get an awesome sugar rush at the same time.:tup:
as an added bonus you will know exactly where that freaky shit in the bowl come from too!

Nuff said!:rockon:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Natural plants,is there such thing as un-natural plants? Sorry,couldn't resist.:)
You know about all kinds of herbs,right? Sometimes when I'm really stressed out I get migraines,bad ones. Sometimes bud won't quite give me the relief I need to sleep. So could you recomend any natural (holistic,legal) stuff I could mix in with the weed that would kill two birds with one stone? Even if it kills one bird and injures the other would be a big help. I'm thinking about adding pop-tarts to the mix,I'll let ya know how that turns out. It's gotta do something right? Since neither weed or pop-tarts have ever killed anyone I should be safe.:science:

You can try swallowing something off the immatrex plant!

mvapes,
Reactions: ShipDit
Get yr weed & yr poptart. Deftly & carefully (same thing) cut the pooptart open, put yr weed in the poptart.
then shove it up yr ass. that way, you can absorb the weed thru yr rectum & you will get an awesome sugar rush at the same time.:tup:
as an added bonus you will know exactly where that freaky shit in the bowl come from too!

Nuff said!:rockon:
Well of corse shoving weed filled Poptarts up my ass is a given,the problem is finding someone to make a custom poptart to asshole adapter. I'd invest in it,because everyone likes poptarts,and almost all of us have assholes. Pretty big customer base right from the start. We could make a whole line of Glasshole adapters. I'll do the poptart stuff and you can start measuring assholes. I doubt one size would fit all. Some people have been to prison,they're gonna need special sizes for sure. Glad I didn't get that job!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I've heard that Feverfew is a good herb for migraines. I have always relied on coffee (caffeine) to stave off the demons...

I've just read a news story this morning about how statin drugs are implicated in Parkinsons, diabetes, and a bunch of other icky things... maybe take a good look at all drugs, medications, and remedies that you are currently taking/indulging in, and see if any of them have "headache" as a side effect.

bluerap00

Well of corse shoving weed filled Poptarts up my ass is a given,the problem is finding someone to make a custom poptart to asshole adapter. I'd invest in it,because everyone likes poptarts,and almost all of us have assholes. Pretty big customer base right from the start. We could make a whole line of Glasshole adapters. I'll do the poptart stuff and you can start measuring assholes. I doubt one size would fit all. Some people have been to prison,they're gonna need special sizes for sure. Glad I didn't get that job!
Hopefully PlanetVape starts selling High Efficiency GonA's (Glass on Ass), so I can get more weedtarts up my anus more comfortably.

wait, what is this thread about?

MasterVaper

Save your breath
I've heard that Feverfew is a good herb for migraines. I have always relied on coffee (caffeine) to stave off the demons...

I've just read a news story this morning about how statin drugs are implicated in Parkinsons, diabetes, and a bunch of other icky things... maybe take a good look at all drugs, medications, and remedies that you are currently taking/indulging in, and see if any of them have "headache" as a side effect.

For migraines, I've had great success vaping any of the following, w/ or w/o weed: Butterbur, white willow, eucalyptus/peppermint (vasodilators) and/or mugwort. Lotus (if you can find it) works well for lowering blood pressure and often helps with migraines, too. Caffeine works great but it can be dehydrating, so drink lots of water &/or electrolytes.

I take B-2 vitamin supplements regularly as a therapy, but not as a direct treatment for symptoms.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thanks for posted that MV - welcome to FC! The blood pressure stuff is interesting. Your gonna fit in real well round these parts. :wave:

mvapes,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
^^^It'll just end up in the toy box with all the other free vapes. If Tweek ever has a garage sale I'll finally have a reason to visit Canada.
I'm thinking Tweek needs to throw a PARTY up there in the frozen North, and invite all his friends (us), so we can all try all his vapes!

Top Bottom