The Electropath

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Vitolo

Vaporist
Intense lighting... stellar video! (as usual)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

VAPEHUNTER

I've had the FK for a while now. It hits hard, gives great flavor and doesn't scorch the top of my bowl. It quickly found its way into my normal rotation. I just received the Electropath about 24 hours ago and I can definitively say this combo is one of, if not the hardest hitting vapes I've ever hit in my over 10 years of vaping. I'm not 100% sure what type of sorcery is going on here but I like it!
I don't get to come on here as often as I used to but I had to stop in and share my experience and show some support for a great business and a great guy.
I'll make it a point to stop by and give a more in depth review once I get a little more time with this beast.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I wonder if someone could post some pictures of the electropath at all different angles please? We've seen loads of videos and some still images looking at it side on but I'm totally in the dark with what's going on inside. Things like where does the load sit in relation to the coil? Why is the thing so tall, does that mean something else is going on inside?

coolbreeze

I wonder if someone could post some pictures of the electropath at all different angles please? We've seen loads of videos and some still images looking at it side on but I'm totally in the dark with what's going on inside. Things like where does the load sit in relation to the coil? Why is the thing so tall, does that mean something else is going on inside?
IMG-8954.jpg
IMG-8953.jpg

IMG-8949.jpg

So the best I can make out/figure, the height is to comfortably fit the Flower Kettle. The screen fits on a ledge just below the first retaining ring. About a half-inch+ below that, the cone tapers to the straight hole, leaving a short chamber inside where the coil fits, between the retention rings.

What I believe is supposed to happen is that the vapor travels amost no distance to the small heated chamber where a couple things are or may be happening: either the heat and vacuum pressure are sublimating the vapor to gas (the Sublimator concept) or more likely boiling off some of the water and reducing the vapor particle size.

The idea is to make the goodies more bio-available and in my brief experience, it's certainly doing something with the net effect of fucking one the hell up! The high is powerful and the effects are somewhat different. I can't really explain it but I will play with it some more over the weekend and try to capture that.

coolbreeze

Thank you so much for those pics and that explanation @coolbreeze , you've thoroughly shown it's qualities.

I had no idea there was only one relatively small hole in the exit. I assume it's less restrictive than a ball head so it doesn't impact overall restriction much.
I think you're right, I haven't even noticed it, to be honest. I just drew through it and compared it to the 18mm OWW TKO bowl which is wide open and you can feel a difference but it's in no way a hindrance.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Vitolo

Vaporist
What a disaster of a day yesterday.
I was invited to a dispensary to demo the Electropath. I could not vape inside the dispensary due to regulations.
They set me up a nice table outside near the parking lot.
I had the pleasure of doing 1 hour of demo hits, when the sky broke open and the water fell in abundance.
It is Tucson's Monsoon season, when rain can become a minor flood in a short time.
They did have a tent like awning over my table, but the rain was falling sideways.
I unplugged pretty fast, and got all electrical cords indoors... and the table and covering too.
I went home, but the rain continued.
I finished my day with the Electropath at home and getting plenty medicated!

coolbreeze

What a disaster of a day yesterday.
I was invited to a dispensary to demo the Electropath. I could not vape inside the dispensary due to regulations.
They set me up a nice table outside near the parking lot.
I had the pleasure of doing 1 hour of demo hits, when the sky broke open and the water fell in abundance.
It is Tucson's Monsoon season, when rain can become a minor flood in a short time.
They did have a tent like awning over my table, but the rain was falling sideways.
I unplugged pretty fast, and got all electrical cords indoors... and the table and covering too.
I went home, but the rain continued.
I finished my day with the Electropath at home and getting plenty medicated!
Well it won't be forgotten by the lucky ones who made it that hour, I bet. Glad it made it through the monsoon!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I had the bowling sitting in iso just now and realised the coil is a pretty perfect size for the Stunner and the Dani Fusion 2.0.
Just don't stretch the coil to fit those and put it back on the path as it will provide pressure on the threads when screwed on and risks freezing together. The coil for the FK head also shouldn't be stretched or the same could happen to it. Both coils fit the gear perfectly and stretching them won't improve performance because of the mass of the units themselves. Once they get to temp it doesn't fluctuate too much with your draw.:tup::)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Top Bottom