The Electropath

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been peeking around the thread, and enjoying it a bunch.
I tried this combo powerhouse before reading any of the thread.
Usually conduction vs. convection is a discussion concerning portables, but it belongs here.
If I missed the conversation, I hope someone will point me there.
The Absolute power of this tool owes some credit to a very direct conductive component (Baking the Load) combined with
an undoubtedly powerful convective sendoff (volatilizing the Load into finer mist).
Conduction and Convection together.
Has it been discussed?

coolbreeze

I have been peeking around the thread, and enjoying it a bunch.
I tried this combo powerhouse before reading any of the thread.
Usually conduction vs. convection is a discussion concerning portables, but it belongs here.
If I missed the conversation, I hope someone will point me there.
The Absolute power of this tool owes some credit to a very direct conductive component (Baking the Load) combined with
an undoubtedly powerful convective sendoff (volatilizing the Load into finer mist).
Conduction and Convection together.
Has it been discussed?
I have not seen much of that discussion here, but there has been some in the Screwball thread. In this case I think the conduction is secondary to the mistification in terms of prominence of effect. Maybe it's more pronounced with a soak? In any case, you've got me considering this, if I can work up the nerve:
IMG-8242.jpg

Omega>Vulcan>Electropath. That might be a weekend experiment. ; )

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love the Electropath, and the Flower Kettle. I wish I had a dedicated space to leave this set up 24/7.
I live in very small quarters, with a total of 4 outlets.
This is where I plug in Desktops- (Volcano, Electropath etc), and where I charge ALL portables.
DSC00160.jpg

And this is where I use all desktops: It is the only counter space in my home. It is also the only flat surface in my place that is not covered by anything. I do all of my food preparation here, and all of my desktop vaping, and vape cleanup.
DSC00163.jpg

If I had any flat surface in my place besides this, my Electropath set up would be permanent!

AndyO

Finally pulled the trigger. Come to papa, EP. Now the waiting...

Bones package made a big difference, as did vid with Herborizer. Kettle bones will come eventually.

I went for the whole master kit this week. There was a short period where it appeared my VerdaVap wouldn't arrive in time for my birthday (today), so I used it as an excuse to order an Electropath + Kettle!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Texus

That is a milky hit all right.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

AndyO

Screwball...
The Screwball is the only diffuser that will fit but it will stick if not careful! The Flower Kettle head reversed is a much better diffuser option, fits perfectly, won't stick!

What's the trick to prevent sticking?

The Screwball + Electropath is a combo I really look forward to trying, and see myself using heaps, when the Electropath arrives

Top Bottom