Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Love
Reactions: Vitolo

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

sickmanfraud

After a week of using the Electropath (and the Flower Kettle) exclusively, I tried my previous DD a different ball-type vape.

I needed to see if the tiny amount I use in the Flower Kettle and Electropath system would cause me to cough if I only hit it once.

I coughed without the Electropath and the extraction was not as "complete" based on visual inspection.

So, if you want to use less flower for the same effects and not choke doing it you need the Electropath & Flower Kettle from Custom Flower Hardware.

This is based on one week, you may have different results.

It seems to me that the AVB is much finer using the Electropath than without.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

VASked_Avenger!

Nice setup! Just broke the base on that same Goo Roo piece - but was able to replace it on the cheap on entexchange, with a Studdenglass whip for it included too! My Electropath is due any time now today, got all my errands and chores out of the way (for the most part) ....

Bout time 2 get busy!! πŸ™Œ πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ πŸ§ͺ πŸ’¨ πŸ₯΄ πŸ‘

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Vapeaction

Like the new background... speaking of liking... man... this is at a different level...
I understand when they talk about when they say -aint highen' till your cryin'...
well the Electropath had me cryin' twice today... yesterday I thought this thing brought me to a different level... so I had to turn my flowerpot back on just to confirm - it has been my go to that all other desk tops are compared for me... and yes sir - that yes sir indeed this is the hardest hitting vape I have used.
Jerry, just to confirm, there is a glass pillar already inside the Kettle head - and what are the balls currently installed inside ?
Still amazed on the flavour on this thing - for flower and concentrates - Defies logic - must be my subconscious telling me that this is the last vape... as I sit here waiting on the Tornado & Tempest...

Texus

Like the new background... speaking of liking... man... this is at a different level...
I understand when they talk about when they say -aint highen' till your cryin'...
well the Electropath had me cryin' twice today... yesterday I thought this thing brought me to a different level... so I had to turn my flowerpot back on just to confirm - it has been my go to that all other desk tops are compared for me... and yes sir - that yes sir indeed this is the hardest hitting vape I have used.
Jerry, just to confirm, there is a glass pillar already inside the Kettle head - and what are the balls currently installed inside ?
Still amazed on the flavour on this thing - for flower and concentrates - Defies logic - must be my subconscious telling me that this is the last vape... as I sit here waiting on the Tornado & Tempest...
Welcome to the club. It is a helluva hit. For sure. Just did a final blast off before bed and feeling fabulous.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks so much for the kind words friend!:nod: So glad you're enjoying it! Yes there is a terp pillar in the head as well as 4mm Zirconia beads. The other bag of beads is 3mm SIC. I'm also waiting on the tornado as well. I had a tempest I had given away because I prefer the TA. I still use my Anvil though.:D

AndyO

Thanks so much for the kind words friend!:nod: So glad you're enjoying it! Yes there is a terp pillar in the head as well as 4mm Zirconia beads. The other bag of beads is 3mm SIC. I'm also waiting on the tornado as well. I had a tempest I had given away because I prefer the TA. I still use my Anvil though.:D

I completely forgot about those SiC balls! That's fun, something else to try. I'm still running experiments on different temps with the stock set up.

Or not maybe, I'd been hoping to get 3mm SiCs with the Tempest but they only ended up being available in 2.5mm.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
850 kettle, 650 path Ludicrous Speed:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

someTooL

Finally joined the Electropath club. Next stop Kettle.

Have had this for about 3 weeks now but just not found the time to post impressions. It’s nice, super nice. Experimenting with temps now but have been ~440 as my spot pairing with the Chaos at 600.

Kinda of crazy to take 2-3 full lung pulls and still dump a relatively greenish bowl. No stir and even extraction. I’m using about the same amount I use in an anvil xl bowl. Adding a drip of concentrate turns the fog machine on.

Fast shipping and a solid build. Thank you @Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Testing heaters for second quarter, 2025 release...

Vitolo

Vaporist
Testing heaters for second quarter, 2025 release...
Others may disagree or have other interpretations of what a Micro Dose is, and I accept that with full support.
@Custom Flower Hardware , I am going to have to call that recent video treat a micro dose on the flower portion!
From my testing, at that setting even without the concentrate "topper", that small amount of flower would have yielded an unbelievable cloud on it's own!
Damned good show!
Question... I may have missed this already asked and answered:
Your concentrates are always so pure and white in appearance.
Just before they drip as you heat up your hot knife, they appear to have the consistency of a "Budder" or "Badder".
The color that I interpret is too clean for a resin or rosin.
Watching episodes of the "@Custom Flower Hardware Show" has left me wondering if it is lighting that makes me think it is white?
Or... Do you use a type of concentrate that I am not yet familiar with?
Or... If not acquired elsewhere... Are you just that good?
Vito

Last edited:
Top Bottom